£116.25 inc. vat
£96.87 ex. vat
Click & Collect Unavailable
per month. Learn more
StarTech.com 2 Port RS232/422/485 PCI Serial Adapter Card w/ ESD Protection
- Supports RS232, RS422, RS485 2 wire, and RS485 4 wire modes
- Each port can be set independently
- Built-in ESD (Electro-Static Discharge) protection
Mfr part code: PCI2S232485I
Customers Who Viewed This Product Also Viewed
£68.26 inc. vat
£56.88 ex. vat
£33.59 inc. vat
£27.99 ex. vat
StarTech.com 2 Port RS232/422/485 PCI Serial Adapter Card w/ ESD Protection Product Description
This universal, all-in-one adapter not only features two DB9 serial ports that can be independently configured, but also supports nearly any configuration: RS-422, RS-485 2-wire, RS-485 4-wire, or RS-232 operating modes.
Designed for reliability, this 2-port PCI Serial card also features built-in ESD (Electro-Static Discharge) protection to ensure that connected serial devices remain protected.
StarTech.com 2 Port RS232/422/485 PCI Serial Adapter Card w/ ESD Protection Product Reviews
|Device Type||Serial adapter|
|Form Factor||Plug-in card|
|Interface (Bus) Type||PCI||
Expansion / Connectivity
|Interfaces||2 x RS-232 - 9 pin D-Sub (DB-9)|
|Compatible Slots||1 x PCI||
|Ports||RS-232 x 2|
|Data Link Protocol||RS-232, RS-422, RS-485|
|Data Transfer Rate||921.6 Kbps||
|Compliant Standards||WHQL, FCC|
Dimensions & Weight
|Service & Support||Limited lifetime warranty|
|Service & Support Details||Limited warranty - lifetime||
|Min Operating Temperature||0 °C|
|Max Operating Temperature||55 °C|
|Humidity Range Operating||5 - 95%|
StarTech.com 2 Port RS232/422/485 PCI Serial Adapter Card w/ ESD Protection Ask an owner
StarTech.com 2 Port RS232/422/485 PCI Serial Adapter Card w/ ESD Protection Product Discussion
Our comments box is a great way for you to view other people's feedback about products on Ebuyer.com, and add your own.
- This tool is open to everyone.
- You are responsible for the contents of your comments and any consequences that may arise as a result of them.
- Comments that contain any of the following will be deleted: terms considered explicit and inappropriate; defamatory, obscene, unlawful, harmful, or offensive.