£129.96 inc. vat
£108.30 ex. vat
Click & Collect Available
per month. Learn more
Windows 7 Professional w/SP1 64bit - Low Cost Packaging
- Including Service Pack 1
- Low Cost Packaging
- OEM License and Media
- 64 Bit Edition
Mfr part code: FQC-08289
Customers Who Viewed This Product Also Viewed
Windows 7 Professional w/SP1 64bit - Low Cost Packaging Product Description
How to find your Microsoft product key
To find your 25-character key, you need to remove the silver scratch-off panel on the Certificate of Authenticity which is supplied with your product. This is easily done with a coin or fingernail. Don't press too hard or you could damage the key making it unreadable.
Remember, to avoid damaging your product key:
- Don't use any other tool apart from a coin. You can also use your fingernail
- Don't apply too much pressure
- Don't try to peel the scratch layer off
With Windows 7 Professional, you'll be able to run many Windows XP productivity programs in Windows XP mode* and you can set it to help safeguard your data with automatic back-ups to your home or business network. You'll be able to connect to company networks easily and more securely with Domain Join. And with entertainment features like Windows Media Center, it's great for home as well as for business. Need to use multiple languages on your PC or help protect your data with enhanced BitLocker security? Get Windows 7 Ultimate.
Simplifies everyday tasks
- Improved desktop navigation features like Snap, Peek and Shake, make it easier to manage all of your open windows. ·
- Creating a home network has never been easier. You can even share files and printers with all the PCs with Windows 7 on the network. ·
- Find virtually anything on your PC - from documents to songs to email - just by typing a word or two with Windows Search.
Works the way you want
- Designed to make your PC sleep and resume quicker.
- Takes full advantage of the power and multi-tasking capabilities of the latest 64-bit PCs.
Makes new things possible
- Watch, pause, rewind and record TV with Windows Media Center. Includes integrated video and Dolby audio codecs.
Don't forget… Microsoft Office is not part of Microsoft Windows In order to get the most out of your new PC, don't forget to purchase a Microsoft Office suite. Learn more about Microsoft Office 2013 or Office 365
- Windows® 7 System Requirements
- 1GHz or faster 32-bit (x86) or 64-bit (x64) processor
- 1GB RAM (32-bit) / 2GB RAM (64-bit)
- 16GB available disk space (32-bit) / 20 GB (64-bit) ·
- DirectX® 9 graphics device with WDDM 1.0 or higher driver
If you are upgrading from Windows XP, you will need to back up your files and settings, perform a clean install and then re-install your existing files, settings and programs. Visit windows.microsoft.com/upgrade for more information.
Additional Requirements to use Certain Features: ·
- Internet access (fees may apply) ·
- Depending on resolution video playback may require additional memory and advanced graphics hardware ·
- For some Windows Media Center functionality a TV tuner and additional hardware may be required ·
- Windows Touch and Windows Tablet require specific hardware ·
- HomeGroup requires a network and PCs with Windows 7 ·
- DVD/CD authoring requires a compatible optical drive ·
- Music and sound require audio output ·
- Windows XP Mode requires:
- Additional 1GB of RAM
- Additional 15GB of available disk space
- Processor capable of hardware virtualization, with Intel-VT or AMD-V turned on
Product functionality and graphics may vary based on your system configuration. Some features may require advanced or additional hardware; visit http://windows.microsoft.com/products/windows-7/system-requirements/
OEM Software Notice:
· To purchase OEM System Builder software, you must be a System Builder and accept the System Builder License. "System Builder" means an original equipment manufacturer, an assembler, a Refurbisher, or a software preinstaller that sells the Customer System(s) to a third-party. OEM software may ONLY be distributed with a fully assembled computer system.
· For a desktop operating system or application software, the software also must be preinstalled on the hard drive of the fully assembled computer system, using the OEM Preinstallation Kit (OPK).
· The system builder who installs the software is responsible for the provision of end-user support.
|Operating System||Microsoft Windows 7 Professional SP1 - 64-bit|
|Licence Type||Licence and media|
|Licence Qty||1 PC|
|Peripheral / Interface Devices||DirectX 9.0 compatible graphics card|
|Min Processor Type||Intel x86-64 - 1 GHz|
|Min RAM Size||2 GB|
|Min Hard Drive Space||20 GB|
|Additional Requirements||DirectX 9.0 compatible graphics card||
|Licence Type||1 PC|
Windows 7 Professional w/SP1 64bit - Low Cost Packaging Ask an owner
Windows 7 Professional w/SP1 64bit - Low Cost Packaging Product Discussion
Our comments box is a great way for you to view other people's feedback about products on Ebuyer.com, and add your own.
- This tool is open to everyone.
- You are responsible for the contents of your comments and any consequences that may arise as a result of them.
- Comments that contain any of the following will be deleted: terms considered explicit and inappropriate; defamatory, obscene, unlawful, harmful, or offensive.