Sorry, this product is currently out of stock
Enter your email address below if you would like to be informed when this product is back in stock.
per month. Learn more
Honeywell Voyager 1200g Handheld Barcode Scanner - USB
- Outstanding scan performance on poor quality and damaged bar codes
- Automatic in-stand detection and configuration
- Superior out-of-box experience simplifies set up
Mfr part code: 1200G-2USB-1
Customers Who Viewed This Product Also Viewed
Honeywell Voyager 1200g Handheld Barcode Scanner - USB Product Description
Built on the platform of the world's best-selling single-line laser scanner, Honeywell's Voyager® 1200g delivers aggressive scan performance on virtually all linear bar codes, including poor quality and damaged codes. Updated object detection, and automatic in-stand detection and configuration enable class-leading presentation scanning that maximizes throughput. Superior scan performance matched with a reliable design combine to provide a versatile linear scanning solution suitable for a wide variety of applications.
- Outstanding scan performance on poor quality and damaged bar codes maintains productivity by providing a worry-free linear scanning solution that minimizes the need for manual data entry.
- Class-leading presentation scanning increases throughput by providing object detection and automatic in-stand detection and configuration.
- Superior out-of-box experience simplifies set up with tool-free stand assembly; automatic in-stand detection and configuration; and automatic interface detection and configuration.
- Contemporary, ergonomic design ensures operator comfort and productivity by incorporating an integrated finger groove in a sleek, lightweight industrial design that fits well in most hands.
- CodeGate® technology enables users to ensure that the desired bar code is scanned before transmitting data, making the scanner ideal for use in menu scanning applications.
- Multi-interface design minimizes costs by delivering support for USB, keyboard wedge, and RS232 interfaces in a single scanner.
|Type||Barcode scanner - handheld|
Expansion / Connectivity
|Interfaces||1 x USB - Type A||
|Service & Support Details||Limited warranty - 5 years|
|Service & Support||Limited warranty - 5 years||
|Decode Capability||GS1 DataBar|
|Minimum Bar Width||3.5 mil|
|Scan Element Type||Linear imager|
|Scan Speed||100 line / sec|
|Max Working Distance||28.1 cm|
|Print Contrast Signal (PCS)||10%|
|Cables Included||1 x USB cable - external - 3 m|
|Compliant Standards||RoHS, WEEE, cULus||
|Electric Current Required||140 mA (operating), 70 mA (standby)||
Dimensions & Weight
|Min Operating Temperature||0 °C|
|Max Operating Temperature||50 °C|
|Humidity Range Operating||0 - 95% (non-condensing)|
|Drop Specification||1.5 m to concrete|
Honeywell Voyager 1200g Handheld Barcode Scanner - USB Ask an owner
Honeywell Voyager 1200g Handheld Barcode Scanner - USB Product Discussion
Our comments box is a great way for you to view other people's feedback about products on Ebuyer.com, and add your own.
- This tool is open to everyone.
- You are responsible for the contents of your comments and any consequences that may arise as a result of them.
- Comments that contain any of the following will be deleted: terms considered explicit and inappropriate; defamatory, obscene, unlawful, harmful, or offensive.