£19.97 inc. vat£21.82save £1.85
£16.64 ex. vat£18.18save £1.54
Click & Collect Unavailable
Customers Who Viewed This Product Also Viewed
£17.99 inc. vat£24.48save £6.49
£14.99 ex. vat£20.40save £5.41
£18.99 inc. vat£26.99save £8.00
£15.82 ex. vat£22.49save £6.67
Cooler Master Hyper TX3 EVO 3 Heatpipes/1x92mm Fan CPU Air Cooler Product Description
If you are looking for a new or improved cooling solution the Cooler Master Hyper TX3 EVO could be the answer.
Designed not only for current but also future generation sockets the Hyper TX3 will reduce the heat generated by any system.
Utilising a 92mm PMW fan for greater efficiency the Hyper TX3 increases heat conduction with its three direct contact heat pipes. The multipurpose mounting solution means the Hyper TX3 supports the latest processors including Intel LGA 775 / 1150 / 1155 / 1156 / 1366 and AMD AM3+ / FM1 / FM2.
- 3 direct contact heat pipes
- 92mm PWM fan
- Versatile mounting
- Compact unit
- Exceptional airflow
What Other Buyers Have Said
"Fantastic cooler! Lowered my core temp by 10 centigrade, absolutely brilliant! Was easy to fit (no mucking about taking out the motherboard for a back plate) and now I run stuff for hours that before was overheating after 20 minutes. TOTALLY recommend this." Graham"
Can't fault the performance, very efficient and pretty quiet cooler. Excellent value for money." Mark
"Lowered my CPU temperature by around 15c. Never goes above 45c even when gaming." Daniel
"Fantastic cooling - much better than expected." Jon
- CPU Socket - Intel Socket LGA 1366/1156/1155/1150/775 - AMD Socket FM2/FM1/AM3+/AM3/AM2+/AM2
- Dimension (W / H / D) - 90 x 79 x 136 mm (3.5 x 3.1 x 5.4 inch)
- Heat Sink Dimensions - 90 x 51 x 136 mm (3.5 x 2.0 x 5.4 inch)
- Heat Sink Material - 3 Direct Contact Heat Pipes / Aluminum Fins
- Heat Sink Weight - 306g (0.68 lb)
- Fan Dimension (W / H / D) - 92 x 92 x 25 mm (3.6 x 3.6 x 1 inch)
- Fan Speed - 800 - 2200 RPM (PWM) ± 10%
- Fan Airflow - 15.7 - 43.1 CFM ± 10%
- Fan Air Pressure - 0.35 - 2.63 mmH2O ± 10%
- Fan Life Expectancy - 40,000 hours
- Fan Noise Level (dB-A) - 17 - 30 dBA
- Bearing Type - Long Life Sleeve Bearing
- Connector - 4-Pin
- Fan Weight - 73g (0.16 lb)
- Weight - 386g (0.85 lb)
Add-ons and Accessories
£2.62save £0.13 £2.07 ex. vat
£3.59save £0.60 £2.49 ex. vat
£5.31 ex. vat
£7.28save £0.39 £5.74 ex. vat
Heatsink & Fan
|Compatible With||LGA1156 Socket, Socket AM2, Socket AM2+, LGA1366 Socket, Socket AM3, LGA1155 Socket, Socket AM3+, Socket FM1, Socket FM2, LGA1150 Socket, Socket FM2+, LGA1151 Socket|
|Power Connector||4-pin fan connector|
|Processor Compatibility||Core i7 Extreme Edition ¦ Core i7 ¦ Core i5 ¦ Core i3 ¦ Core 2 Extreme ¦ Core 2 Quad ¦ Core 2 Duo ¦ Pentium ¦ Celeron ¦ Phenom II ¦ Phenom X3 ¦ Phenom X4 ¦ Athlon II ¦ Athlon ¦ Athlon X2 ¦ Sempron|
|Heatsink Dimensions||136 mm x 90 mm x 51 mm|
|Fan Diameter||92 mm|
|Fan Height||25 mm|
|Fan Bearing||Long life sleeve bearing|
|Rotation Speed||800-2200 rpm|
|Air Flow||15.7-43.1 cfm|
|Air Pressure||0.35 - 2.63 mm|
|Noise Level||17 - 30 dBA|
|Features||Heat-pipe Direct Touch (H.D.T.) Technology, Pulse-width modulation (PWM) support||
|Product Type||Processor cooler|
Cooler Master Hyper TX3 EVO 3 Heatpipes/1x92mm Fan CPU Air Cooler Ask an owner
Cooler Master Hyper TX3 EVO 3 Heatpipes/1x92mm Fan CPU Air Cooler Product Discussion
Our comments box is a great way for you to view other people's feedback about products on Ebuyer.com, and add your own.
- This tool is open to everyone.
- You are responsible for the contents of your comments and any consequences that may arise as a result of them.
- Comments that contain any of the following will be deleted: terms considered explicit and inappropriate; defamatory, obscene, unlawful, harmful, or offensive.