- Good value cable
Our DVI Cable provides a high-bandwidth video interface suitable for today's host and display devices, and addresses potential future bandwidth requirements. It meets Digital Display Working Group (DDWG) and Digital Visual Interface (DVI) standards, guaranteeing performance with all digital, flat-panel, liquid-crystal displays. Featuring a DVI digital single-link format, this Cable delivers high-speed digital transmission of up to 4.95Gbps.
•Delivers signal faster and stronger than a standard monitor cable
• Works with virtually any digital, flat-panel, liquid-crystal display
• Features hot-plug detection and compatibility with PC and Mac® computers
• Comes with a Belkin Lifetime Warranty
• Allows high-speed, single-link digital signaling
• Helps meet FCC requirements on electromagnetic/radio frequency interference (EMI/RFI) with undermold shield
• Ensures compliance with FCC requirements with double-shielding
• Provides maximum conductivity with no data loss through gold-plated copper contacts
|TMDS Links||Single link|
|Cable Features||Gold-plated connectors|
|Connector(s)||1 x 18 pin digital DVI (Single-Link) - male|
|Connector(s) (Other Side)||1 x 18 pin digital DVI (Single-Link) - male|
|Service & Support||Limited lifetime warranty|
Don't have a facebook account? Post through our own forums instead
Join in with the Ebuyer product discussions today to ask questions, exchange stories and share opinions with other Ebuyer customers who have bought this product.
Where will my message be posted?
Your message will be posted on the discussion page for this product where you can also view responses and questions from other Ebuyer customers.
133 in stock
Free, next day and discounted delivery are only available to UK mainland addresses, this excludes: Northern Ireland, Eire, Scottish Offshore, Scottish Highlands, Channel Islands and Isle of Man.
If you are unsure whether delivery restrictions apply to you, please call our customer support team on 0871 521 33 00 who will be happy to help.