Rethink Storage Performance and Endurance
As the fourth generation of the legendary Vertex family, the Vertex 4 Series pushes storage performance to the max and redefines the modern day computing experience. Vertex 4 SSDs are innovatively engineered to deliver industry-leading file transfer rates and superior system responsiveness, all while providing a more durable, reliable, and energy efficient storage solution compared to traditional hard drives. Designed to take full advantage of the SATA III interface, the Vertex 4 unleashes ultimate productivity, gaming, and multimedia applications.
Excelling in Performance, No Matter the File Type
Mirroring real-world performance scenarios over a broad spectrum of consumer desktop and mobile applications, Vertex 4 SSDs are designed to provide a superior user experience and extreme performance over the other current solutions available on the market. With the cutting-edge Indilinx Everest 2 platform, Vertex 4 is optimized for consistent, high speeds with the complete spectrum of file types and sizes including both compressible and incompressible data for balanced performance like no other drive you’ve experienced.
Industry’s highest IOPs performance up to 120,000
Incredible performance in workstation and heavy-duty environments with multiple data threads
No compression-related performance limitations
Better performance with “real world” data streams of varying “compressibility” as well as fully incompressible data such as videos and multimedia files, encrypted data, archive files such as .ZIP files and software.
Indilinx Infused™ Everest 2 platform
Leading edge dual-ARM controller architecture enables faster performance like nothing else you’ve experienced.
Fast boot times and ultra-low latency
Boot up in as little as 9 seconds, and industry-low latencies of .04 reads and .02 writes enable superior multitasking and flawless performance
Ndurance 2.0 Technology
Advanced suite of NAND Flash management to increase durability and reliability to expand the NAND’s lifespan.
Industry-leading 5 year warranty
Backed by OCZ’s renowned service for ultimate peace of mind.
Clicck Here To See The Vertex 4 SSD Reviews Video
The Vertex 4 just became faster. With the latest 1.5 Firmware release the 128GB Vertex 4 can now achieve an amazing Sequential Read of 560MB/s and a Sequential Write of 430MB/s
- 128GB Capacity
- SATA 6Gbps Interface
- Up to 560MB/s Max READ
- Up to 430MB/s MAX WRITE
- 90,000 IOPS (Max 4K Random Read)
- 85,000 IOPS (Max 4K Random Write)
- 120,000 MAX IOPS
- Access Latency as Low as 0.02ms
- Strong performance at Lower Queue Depths
- TRIM Support
- 2Xnm Synchronous Multi-Level Cell (MLC)
- 2.5 Inch Form Factor
- Indilinx Everest 2 NAND Controller
- 99.8 x 69.63 x 9.3 mm Dimensions
- 2 million hours MTBF
- ECC corrects up to 128 random bits/1KB Data Path Protection
- 256-bit AES-compliant, ATA Security Mode Features Data Protection
- Self-Monitoring, Analysis and Reporting Technology (SMART) Support
- Indilinx Ndurance 2.0 Technology (Flash Endurance Management)
- TRIM (requires OS support), dynamic and static wear-leveling, background garbage collection Performance Optimization
- Secure Erase Enabled via OCZ Toolbox (Windows and Linux only)
- Idle: 1.3W Active: 2.5W Power Consumption
- 0°C ~ 70°C Operating Temperature
- -45°C ~ 85°C Storage Temperature
- 1500G Shock Resistance
- RoHS, CE, FCC, KCC, C-TICK, VCCI, BSMI Certified
- Compatable with Windows XP 32-bit /64-bit; Windows Vista 32-bit / 64-bit; Windows 7 32-bit / 64-bit; Linux; Mac OS X
- 5 Year Warranty
. To get the latest Firmware release please Click here
If you have any queries or issues regarding setup or performance please contact OCZ HERE
who will be willing to assist you.