£162.99 inc. vat
£135.82 ex. vat
Corsair AX 860W Fully Modular 80+ Platinum Power Supply
- Black Coloured PSU with a 120mm Silent Cooling Fan
- Equipped with a Single 12v Rail Delivering upto 71.6 Amps
- Equipped with 6 PCI-E Connectors for Graphics Cards
Manufacturer ID: CP-9020044-UK
Corsair AX 860W Fully Modular 80+ Platinum Power Supply Product Description
Platinum Efficiency and Silent Fanless Mode
The Corsair AX860 power supply runs quieter, generates minimal excess heat and its earned the 80 Plus® Platinum seal of approval, your guarantee that youre making the right choice for smart, efficient power delivery. Because the AX860 is so efficient it operates without the fan even spinning at low and moderate loads.
A Fully Modular Cabling System
All cables detach from the power supply. During installation, this gives you the flexibility of using only the cables you need for a clean system build with optimal airflow.
Built with the Best
Built with High-quality 105C capacitors and upgraded components the AX860 is rated to run at 50°C and provide rock solid power throughout its seven year warranty.
- The latest ATX12V v2.31 and EPS 2.92 standards and it is backward compatible with ATX12V 2.2 and ATX12V 2.01 systems.
- Silent at low to moderate load due to high efficiency and zero RPM fanless mode. Ultra quiet at high loads with 120mm dual-ball bearing fan.
- 80PLUS Platinum certified, delivering over 92% energy efficiency at real world load conditions.
- Active Power Factor Correction (PFC) with PF value of 0.99.
- Universal AC input from 90~264V. No more hassle of flipping that tiny red switch to select the voltage input!
- A dedicated single +12V rail offers maximum compatibility with the latest components.
- Over-voltage and over-current protection, under-voltage protection, and short circuit protection provide maximum safety to your critical system components.
- High-quality Japanese capacitors provide uncompromised performance and reliability.
- The completely modular cable system allows you to use only the cables you need. Power supply upgrade replacement is easy, as the cables only need to be disconnected at the power supply.
- Low-profile, flat cable design reduces air friction and helps maximize airflow through your computers chassis.
- A Seven year warranty and lifetime access to Corsairs legendary technical support and customer service.
- Safety Approvals: cTUVs, TUV, CB, CE, FCC, CCC, RCM, GOST-R, KC, IRAM, BSMI.
- 7 Year Warranty
24pin ATX cable: x 1
EPS cable: x 2
PCI-E cable: x 6
SATA Cable: x 12
Peripheral cable: x 8
Floppy Adaptor: x 2
Corsair AX 860W Fully Modular 80+ Platinum Power Supply Product Reviews
|Device Type||Power supply - active Power Factor Correction (PFC) - internal|
|Specification Compliance||ATX12V 2.31/ EPS12V 2.92|
|Included Accessories||Cable ties, cable bag, mounting kit|
|Cables Included||Power cable kit|
|Cooling System||140 mm fan|
|Features||Over current protection, over voltage protection, undervoltage protection, short-circuit protection, single 12V rail, dual ball bearing cooling fan|
|Compliant Standards||FCC Class B certified, TUV, C-Tick, BSMI, CB, CCC, IRAM, GOST-R, cTUVus, KC||
|Input Voltage||AC 100-240 V|
|Input Voltage Range||AC 90 - 264 V|
|Frequency Required||50/60 Hz|
|Power Output Connectors Details||1 x power 24 pin ATX with detachable 4 pin section ¦ 2 x power 8 pin EPS12V with detachable 4 pin ATX12V section ¦ 6 x 8 pin PCI Express power with detachable 2 pin section ¦ 8 x 4 PIN internal power ¦ 12 x 15 pin Serial ATA power ¦ 2 x 4 PIN mini-power connector|
|Output Voltage||+3.3, +5, ±12 V|
|Power Capacity||860 Watt|
|Output Current||+3.3V - 25 A ¦ +5V - 25 A ¦ +12V - 71.6 A ¦ -12V - 0.8 A ¦ +5VSB - 3 A|
|80 PLUS Certification||80 PLUS Platinum||
|Service & Support||7 years warranty|
|Service & Support Details||Limited warranty - 7 years||
Dimensions & Weight
Dimensions & Weight (Shipping)
|Shipping Width||39.1 cm|
|Shipping Depth||22.5 cm|
|Shipping Height||15.1 cm|
|Shipping Weight||4 kg|
Corsair AX 860W Fully Modular 80+ Platinum Power Supply Product Discussion
Our comments box is a great way for you to view other people's feedback about products on Ebuyer.com, and add your own.
- This tool is open to everyone.
- You are responsible for the contents of your comments and any consequences that may arise as a result of them.
- Comments that contain any of the following will be deleted: terms considered explicit and inappropriate; defamatory, obscene, unlawful, harmful, or offensive.