£69.34 inc. vat
£57.78 ex. vat
Click & Collect Unavailable
Customers Who Viewed This Product Also Viewed
Kingston V300 SSDNow 120GB SSD Upgrade Kit with Adapter Product Description
Revive Your Computer
Get more life out of your computer and maximise your existing investment by replacing your old hard drive with a Kingston SSDNow V300 solid-state drive. Dramatically improve the responsiveness of your system -- and it's less disruptive than migrating your data to another system.
SSDNow V300 is backed by free technical support and legendary Kingston reliability.
Kingston's SSDNow V300 is:
- Faster -- improves speed of loading applications and system boot up
- Reliable -- with no moving parts, solid-state drives are less likely to fail than traditional hard drives
- Economical -- design is optimised to make migrating to an SSD more affordable
- Convenient -- all-in-one kits are available with all the components needed for a fast and easy installation
- Multiple capacities -- up to 480GB, to fit your workload
- Silent -- runs silent and cool
Dependable and Durable
SSDNow V300 features an LSI SandForce controller customised for Kingston and optimised for next-generation Flash memory to deliver the utmost in quality and reliability from two leading SSD brands. Because it's made with solid-state components and has no moving parts, it's shock-proof and withstands drops and bumps.
Features Compressible Data Transfer (ATTO) 450MB/s Read and 450MB/s Write speed and Incompressible Data Transfer (AS-SSD and CrystalDiskMark) 180MB/s Read and 133MB/s Write speed.
- Capacity: 120GB
- Form factor: 2.5"
- Interface: SATA Rev. 3.0 (6Gb/s); SATA Rev. 2.0 (3Gb/s); SATA Rev. 1.0 (1.5Gb/s)
- Sequential reads: up to 450MB/s
- Sequential writes: up to 450MB/s
- Max Random 4k Read/Write: 85,000 / 55,000 IOPS
- PCMARK Vantage HDD Suite Score: 49,000
- Power Consumption: 0.640W (TYP) Idle / 1.423W (TYP) Read / 2.052W (TYP) Write
- SMART support: Yes
- TRIM Support: Yes
- Total Bytes Written (TBW): 64TB
- MTBF: 1,000,000 Hrs
- Dimensions: 69.8mm x 100.1mm x 7mm
- Storage temperature: -40°C ~ 85°C
- Operating temperature: 0°C ~ 70°C
- Weight: 86g
Add-ons and Accessories
£5.90 ex. vat
£49.99 ex. vat
|Features||Shock resistant, TRIM support, SandForce Driven, S.M.A.R.T.|
|Device Type||Solid state drive - internal|
|Power Consumption (Active)||2.052 Watt|
|Power Consumption (Idle)||0.64 Watt|
|Power Consumption||2.052 Watt (active) ¦ 0.64 Watt (idle)||
|Included Accessories||3.5-inch bay adapter, 2.5" USB enclosure, 2.5mm mounting spacer|
|Cables Included||1 x Serial ATA cable - internal ¦ 1 x Serial ATA power adapter - internal|
|Compliant Standards||ISO 9001:2008||
|4KB Random Read||85000 IOPS|
|4KB Random Write||55000 IOPS|
|Drive Transfer Rate||600 MBps (external)|
|Internal Data Rate||450 MBps (read) / 450 MBps (write)|
|Maximum 4KB Random Write||55000 IOPS||
Expansion & Connectivity
|Interfaces||1 x SATA 6 Gb/s - 7 pin Serial ATA|
|Compatible Bays||1 x 2.5" - internal|
|Compatible Bay||2.5" or 3.5" (with included bay adapter)||
|Service & Support Details||Limited warranty - 3 years ¦ Technical support|
|Service & Support||Limited warranty - 3 years ¦ Technical support||
Software & System Requirements
|Software Included||Drivers & Utilities||
|Min Operating Temperature||0 °C|
|Max Operating Temperature||70 °C|
|Vibration Tolerance||2.17 g @ 7-800 Hz (operating) / 20 g @ 10-2000 Hz (non-operating)|
Kingston V300 SSDNow 120GB SSD Upgrade Kit with Adapter Ask an owner
Kingston V300 SSDNow 120GB SSD Upgrade Kit with Adapter Product Discussion
Our comments box is a great way for you to view other people's feedback about products on Ebuyer.com, and add your own.
- This tool is open to everyone.
- You are responsible for the contents of your comments and any consequences that may arise as a result of them.
- Comments that contain any of the following will be deleted: terms considered explicit and inappropriate; defamatory, obscene, unlawful, harmful, or offensive.