£11.50 inc. vat
£9.58 ex. vat
SanDisk 16GB Ultra Class 10 30MB/s SDHC Memory Card
Manufacturer ID: SDSDU-016G-U46
SanDisk 16GB Ultra Class 10 30MB/s SDHC Memory Card Product Description
Twice as Fast as Ordinary SDHC Cards
Store lots of photos and Full HD videosand transfer them quickly to your computerusing SanDisk Ultra SDXC and SDHC Memory Cards. Great for compact-to-midrange point-and-shoot digital cameras and camcorders, these memory cards offer read speeds of up to 30 MB/s and are twice as fast as ordinary SDHC cards, allowing you to take pictures and transfer files quickly. SanDisk Ultra SDXC and SDHC Memory Cards come with up to 128 GB of storage and are resistant to water, extreme temperatures, x-rays, and shocks. A label allows you to note what's on the card for easy identification.
- Ideal for compact-to-mid-range point-and-shoot cameras and camcorders
- Twice as fast as ordinary SDHC cards
- Class 10 speed rating for recording Full HD videos
- Storage capacity of up to 128 GB
- Waterproof, temperature-proof, x-ray-proof, and shock-proof
Twice as Fast as Ordinary SDHC Cards
With SanDisk Ultra SDXC and SDHC Memory Cards, you can take pictures and record Full HD videos smoothly using your compact to mid-range point-and-shoot digital camera or camcorder. SanDisk Ultra SDXC and SDHC Memory Cards deliver read speeds of up to 30 MB/s and perform twice as fast as ordinary SDHC memory cards, allowing you to take shots and transfer photo and video files to your computer more quickly.
Great for Capturing Full HD Videos
SanDisk Ultra SDXC and SDHC Memory Cards have Class 10 speed ratings for recording Full HD (1080p) videos. Enjoy smooth video recording performance whether you're recording a family get-together, sporting event, or school play.
Up to 128 GB of Storage Space
SanDisk Ultra SDXC and SDHC Memory Cards come with a data storage capacity of up to 128 GB, allowing you to take lots of photos and videos before having to change the card or transfer the files to your computer.
Resistant to Water, Temperature Fluctuations, and More
SanDisk Ultra SDXC and SDHC Memory Cards are waterproof, temperature-proof, x-ray-proof, and shock-proof. Snap pictures by the pool or carry your memory card with you through the airport and rest assured that your treasured memories are secure.
Compatibility and Warranty
SanDisk Ultra SDXC and SDHC Memory Cards are compatible with SDHC/SDXC enabled and SDHC-I/SDXC-I enabled devices. They are backed by a 10 year lifetime limited warranty
- Form factor: SDHC (8GB, 16GB and 32GB),SDXC (64GB and 128GB)
- Available capacities: 8GB, 16GB, 32GB, 64GB, 128GB
- Performance/speed: Up to 30MB/s read speed; write speed lower
- Card dimensions: 0.94in x.1.25in x.08in (24 mm x 32 mm x 2.1 mm)
- Operating temperature: -13ºF to 185ºF (-25ºC to 85ºC)
- Storage temperature: -40ºF to 185ºF (-40ºC to 85ºC)
- Compatibility: Compatible with SDHC/SDXC and SDHC-I/SDXC-I devices
- Security: Built-in write-protect switch prevents accidental data loss
SanDisk 16GB Ultra Class 10 30MB/s SDHC Memory Card Product Reviews
|Speed Rating||30 MB/s (read)|
|SD Speed Class||Class 10|
|Read Rate||Up to MB/s 30|
|Form Factor||SDHC UHS-I Memory Card|
|Features||Shock-proof, waterproof, write protection switch, X-ray proof, temperature proof||
|Product Type||Flash memory card|
|Storage Capacity||16 GB|
|Localisation||Latin America, Middle East, Africa, Europe, Pacific Rim||
|Compatible with Windows 7||"Compatible with Windows 7" software and devices carry Microsofts assurance that these products have passed tests for compatibility and reliability with 32-bit and 64-bit Windows 7.||
|Service & Support||Limited lifetime warranty ( Germany and regions not recognizing limited lifetime warranty - 10 years )|
|Service & Support Details||Limited warranty - lifetime||
Dimensions & Weight
|Min Operating Temperature||-25 °C|
|Max Operating Temperature||85 °C|
SanDisk 16GB Ultra Class 10 30MB/s SDHC Memory Card Product Discussion
Our comments box is a great way for you to view other people's feedback about products on Ebuyer.com, and add your own.
- This tool is open to everyone.
- You are responsible for the contents of your comments and any consequences that may arise as a result of them.
- Comments that contain any of the following will be deleted: terms considered explicit and inappropriate; defamatory, obscene, unlawful, harmful, or offensive.