£124.48 inc. vat
£103.73 ex. vat
Click & Collect Unavailable
per month. Learn more
Fractal Design Define Xl R2 Computer Case
- High density noise-reducing
- Three-speed fan controller
- Three Silent Series R2 fans
- New tool-less front fan holder
Mfr part code: FD-CA-DEF-XL-R2-BL
Customers Who Viewed This Product Also Viewed
Fractal Design Define Xl R2 Computer Case Product Description
Fractal Design builds on the success of its awarding-winning Define XL computer case with the Define XL R2. This updated chassis carries on the family tradition of providing superb cooling and ventilation capabilities with exceptional expandability, in a sleek and stylish Scandinavian form.
The Define XL R2, which includes Fractal Design's innovative ModuVent™ feature, has an updated internal layout that offers greater expandability, modularity and flexibility, including capacity for 9 PCI cards and two HDD cages that can be repositioned to provide more space for water cooling radiators.
- High density noise-reducing material for an optimal silent case
- Patented ModuVent™ design allowing the user to choose between optimal silence or maximum airflow.
- With a new internal layout and additional PCI expansion slots, it can harbor the most powerful enthusiast systems.
- Both HDD cages can be removed or repositioned - Top HDD cage can be removed or repositioned for increased airflow whereas bottom HDD cage can be repositioned further into the case to allow for front radiator mount.
- The case can fit water cooling equipment in the front, top, rear and bottom without major modifications.
- Three-speed fan controller is strategically integrated in the front panel and supports up to 3 fans
- Three Silent Series R2 fans are included, featuring hydraulic bearings which contribute to a longer life expectancy - Silent Series R2 retail fans now come standard in all cases
- New tool-less front fan holder makes switching front fans a breeze
- ATX, Micro ATX, mini-ITX, E-ATX and XL-ATX motherboard compatibility
- 4 - 5.25" bays
- 8 - 3.5" HDD trays - all compatible with SSDs
- A total of 9 expansion slots
- 3 - ModuVent™ plates - two in the top and one in the side
- 7 - Fan positions (3 fans included)
- Filtered fan slots in front and bottom
- CPU coolers up to 170 mm tall (when no fan is installed in the side panel)
- PSU compatibility: ATX PSUs up to 190 mm deep when using the bottom fan location; when not using this fan location longer PSUs (up to 345 mm deep) can be used
- Graphics card compatibility: Graphics cards up to 330mm in length with the top HDD cage installed - With the top cage removed, graphics cards up to 480mm in length may be installed
- 26 mm of space for cable routing behind the motherboard plate
- Thick rubber grommets on all holes on the motherboard plate
- Colors available: Black Pearl, Titanium Grey
- Case dimensions (WxHxD): 232 x 559 x 560mm
- Net weight: 16.4kg
- Package dimensions (WxHxD): 322 x 637 x 655mm
- Package weight: 19kg
- Front: 1 - hydraulic bearing 140mm Silent Series R2 fan, 1000 RPM speed (included); 1 - 120/140mm fan (not included)
- Rear: 1 - hydraulic bearing 140mm Silent Series R2 fan, 1000 RPM speed (included)
- Top: 2 - 120/140mm fans (not included) - positions also support 240/280mm slim radiators
- Bottom: 1 - hydraulic bearing 140mm Silent Series R2 fan, 1000 RPM speed (included)
- Side: 1 - 140mm fan (not included)
- Fan controller: 1 - integrated fan controller for up to 3 fans (included)
- Water cooling compatibility:
- Front - 240mm radiator when HDD cages are removed or repositioned
- Top - 240 and 280mm when using slim radiators
- Bottom - 120mm radiators
- Rear - 120 and 140mm radiators
- 2 - USB 3.0, 2 - USB 2.0
- Audio in/out
- Power button with LED (blue)
- Reset button
- Fan controller (behind door)
- Define XL R2 computer case
- Accessory box
- User manual
- EAN/GTIN-13: 7350041081005
- UPC: 817301011006
- Product code: FD-CA-DEF-XL-R2-BL
- Available for System Integrators
|Supported Mainboards||ATX, microATX, Mini-ITX, Extended ATX, XL-ATX|
|Cooling System||Front: 140 mm fan x 1 / intake / 1000 rpm / hydraulic bearing ¦ Front: 120/140 mm fan mount x 1 / intake ¦ Bottom: 140 mm fan x 1 / intake / 1000 rpm / hydraulic bearing ¦ Top: 120/140 mm fan mount x 2 / intake ¦ Rear: 140 mm fan x 1 / intake / 1000 rpm / hydraulic bearing ¦ Side: 140 mm fan mount x 1 / intake|
|Max Mainboard Size||Extended ATX|
|Supported Motherboards||ATX, microATX, Mini-ITX, Extended ATX, XL-ATX|
|Internal Bays Qty||8|
|Front Accessible Bays Qty||4|
|System Cabinet Features||Air filter, front panel door, fan speed controller, blue LED, removable HDD rack, water cooling holes, ModuVent, bottom mounted PSU holder, cable management system||
Expansion / Connectivity
|Expansion Slot(s)||9 x Expansion Slot|
|Interfaces||2 x USB 2.0 ¦ 2 x USB 3.0 ¦ 1 x headphones - mini-jack ¦ 1 x microphone - mini-jack|
|Expansion Bays||8 (total) / 8 (free) x internal - 3.5" ¦ 4 (total) / 4 (free) x front accessible - 5.25"|
|Expansion Slots||9 x Expansion Slot||
|Included Accessories||Accessory box||
|Power Device||No power supply||
Dimensions & Weight
Fractal Design Define Xl R2 Computer Case Ask an owner
Fractal Design Define Xl R2 Computer Case Product Discussion
Our comments box is a great way for you to view other people's feedback about products on Ebuyer.com, and add your own.
- This tool is open to everyone.
- You are responsible for the contents of your comments and any consequences that may arise as a result of them.
- Comments that contain any of the following will be deleted: terms considered explicit and inappropriate; defamatory, obscene, unlawful, harmful, or offensive.