£43.97 inc. vat£48.99save £5.02
£36.64 ex. vat£40.82save £4.18
Click & Collect Available
Razer Deathadder Gaming Mouse + Razer Goliath Soft Gaming Mat
- 6400dpi 4G Optical Sensor
- Razer Goliathus Soft Gaming Mouse Mat
- Improved ergonomics
- Razer Synapse 2.0
- 5 programmable buttons
Mfr part code: RZ01-00840100-R3G1
Razer Deathadder Gaming Mouse + Razer Goliath Soft Gaming Mat Product Description
INTUITIVE ERGONOMIC DESIGN
Since its first inception, the Razer DeathAdder continues to offer gamers the most comfortable gaming experience ever. Its contours and curves are perfectly designed to fit snugly under your palm, or control just as well with a claw-grip; while its two large main buttons offer the most effortless clicks to your fingers. The mouse is designed in a matte black finish that prevents sweat build-up and promotes better grip.
6400 DPI 4G OPTICAL SENSOR
The Razer DeathAdder Classic is equipped with a 6400 DPI 4G optical sensor. It is capable of mouse movements of up to 200 inches per second and 50 g acceleration, meaning you can move it at either fast or slow speeds, and it will always respond onscreen with exacting accuracy and the organic fluidity only possible with optical sensor. The Razer DeathAdder Classic's sensor is also capable of tracking Z-axis to as low as 1 mm on most surfaces including glass table tops. This is perfect for low-sense gamers who can then set tracking to cut-off as soon as they lift their mice, ensuring consistent in-game control all the time.
IT'S ALL IN THE MOUSE CLICK
No other mouse clicks as sweetly as the Razer DeathAdder Classic. We spent hours designing the fulcrum over which the two large main buttons sit, with the perfect bounce back to your fingers - providing absolute assurance that you've actuated the switch beneath. The click force required is also extremely low so it's almost as if all it takes is you thinking it, to make the mouse respond instantly. Give the Razer DeathAdder Classic a go, and you'll click the difference.
Better Grip, Better Play
We discovered that as a highly favored mouse of many pro-gamers, what they loved about it more than anything was its snug fit to hand and intuitive button placements. With the latest iteration of the Razer DeathAdder, we added rubber-textured side grips so whether you're a low-sense gamer who has to lift the mouse constantly, or a high-sense twitch player making sudden, sharp movements, these grips deliver even more active control and guarantees the mouse stays firmly in hand at all times.
The weight of the mouse was also of significant consideration in this latest design. Too heavy a mouse would hinder movements, while too light a mouse would make it unwieldy to control. The design of the Razer DeathAdder's shell all the way down to the positioning and choice of internal hardware culminates in a mouse with the ideal weight distribution, and heft in hand for perfect control.
- 6400 DPI 4G optical sensor
- Ergonomic right-handed design with textured rubber side grips
- Five independently programmable Hyperesponse buttons
- Razer Synapse enabled
- 1000Hz Ultrapolling
- On-The-Fly Sensitivity adjustment
- Always-On mode
- 200 inches per second and 50 g acceleration
- Zero-acoustic Ultraslick mouse feet
- Gold-plated USB connector
- Seven-foot, lightweight, braided fiber cable
- Approximate size: 127 mm / 5 in (Length) x 70 mm / 2.76 in (Width) x 44 mm / 1.73 in (Height)
- Approximate weight: 105 g / 0.23 lbs
- Heavily textured weave for precise mouse control
- Pixel-precise targeting and tracking
- Optimized for all mouse sensitivities and sensors
- Highly portable cloth-based design
- Anti-fraying stitched frame
- Anti-slip rubber base
- 270mm x 215mm x 3mm
- PC or Mac with a free USB port
- Windows® 8/ Windows® 7 / Mac OS X (v10.8 - 10.11)
- Internet connection
- 100MB of hard disk space
- Razer Synapse registration (requiring a valid e-mail), software download, license acceptance, and internet connection needed to activate full features of product and for software updates. After activation, full features are available in optional offline mode.
Expansion / Connectivity
|Interfaces||1 x USB - 4 pin USB Type A||
Software / System Requirements
|System Requirements Details||HD 35 MB|
|OS Required||Apple MacOS X 10.6 - 10.7, Microsoft Windows Vista / XP / 7 / 8||
|Movement Detection Technology||Optical|
|Movement Resolution||6400 dpi|
|Performance||50 G maximum acceleration, 1000 reports per second, 200 inches per second|
|Features||Programmable buttons, rubber side grips, golden USB plug, On-The-Fly Sensitivity, Zero-acoustic Ultraslick, Always-On Mode, braided cable||
|Cables Included||1 x USB cable - integrated - 2.13 m|
|Compatible with Windows 7||"Compatible with Windows 7" software and devices carry Microsofts assurance that these products have passed tests for compatibility and reliability with 32-bit and 64-bit Windows 7.|
Razer Deathadder Gaming Mouse + Razer Goliath Soft Gaming Mat Ask an owner
Razer Deathadder Gaming Mouse + Razer Goliath Soft Gaming Mat Product Discussion
Our comments box is a great way for you to view other people's feedback about products on Ebuyer.com, and add your own.
- This tool is open to everyone.
- You are responsible for the contents of your comments and any consequences that may arise as a result of them.
- Comments that contain any of the following will be deleted: terms considered explicit and inappropriate; defamatory, obscene, unlawful, harmful, or offensive.