£34.98 inc. vat£40.91save £5.93
£29.15 ex. vat£34.09save £4.94
Click & Collect Available
Linksys WAP300N - Wireless-N Access Point
- Create a new wireless network in hard to reach areas
- Upgrade your network to Wireless-N
- 4 in 1 product to customize your wireless expansion
Mfr part code: WAP300N-UK
Customers Who Viewed This Product Also Viewed
Linksys WAP300N - Wireless-N Access Point Product Description
The versatile Wi-Fi access point can be set for any of the following functions, and reset as needed:
- For a wider wireless range, connect the N300 Wireless Access Point to your router via Ethernet cable.
- The N300 connected to the router will communicate with access points in other rooms across your home or home office.
- Those access points will connect to your wired network - so you have a wider wired network without adding any more wires to your home.
- To give multiple wired devices the power of an extended wired network, add a network switch.
Wi-Fi ACCESS POINT
- Extend your home network and reduce dead spots by adding Wi-Fi capabilities to your wired network.
- Simply connect the access point to to your router or other wired internet adapter, and place it where you need a wireless boost.
- For even greater flexibility and range, use along with a Powerline adapter (pictured, sold separately), which uses your home's electrical wiring to transmit internet signals.
Wi-Fi MEDIA CONNECTOR
- Connect wired TVs, gaming consoles, media streaming devices, or Desktop computers, to your wireless network.
- Connect the WAP300N to your device via Ethernet cable, and experience a powerful Wireless-N connection.
- A direct, wired connection makes for more reliable streaming and gaming.
- Increases your Wi-Fi coverage by repeating the wireless signal of your router.
- Configuration is easy through a web-based setup interface.
- Works with any router.
Now you can grow your network by adding computers, printers and other wireless devices, without stringing cables. Reliable connectivity allows you to move your laptops, or set up your devices all around your home or office.
Push-button setup helps make it simple to add devices to your new wireless network. With Wi-Fi Protected Setup™, you just push a button on the Access Point and on your other device to automatically create the wireless connection. Device and security configuration is a snap with the browser-based configuration utility.
Advanced security features such as WPA2, WEP and Wireless MAC Filtering.
Customize your wireless network expansion with 3 additional modes:
- Bridge: Wirelessly join multiple networks together
- Media Connector: Connect wired devices to a wireless network
- Range Extender: Increase existing wireless coverage
High Speed Connection
Connect at speeds up to 300Mbps for Fast transfer rates.
|Features||MAC address filtering, IPv6 support, firmware upgradable, Wi-Fi Multimedia (WMM) support, Quality of Service (QoS), Wi-Fi Protected Setup (WPS), wireless bridge mode, reset button, Wireless Client Mode|
|Data Transfer Rate||300 Mbps|
|Data Link Protocol||IEEE 802.11b, IEEE 802.11a, IEEE 802.11g, IEEE 802.11n|
|Frequency Band||2.4 GHz, 5 GHz|
|Status Indicators||Port status, power, WPS|
|Encryption Algorithm||WPA, WPA2, WEP|
|Compliant Standards||IEEE 802.3u, IEEE 802.11b, IEEE 802.11a, IEEE 802.11g, IEEE 802.11n, Wi-Fi Protected Setup||
Expansion / Connectivity
|Interfaces||1 x 100Base-TX - RJ-45 ¦ 2 x aerial||
|Service & Support||Limited warranty - 2 years|
|Service & Support Details||Limited warranty - 2 years||
|Device Type||Radio access point|
|Cables Included||1 x network cable|
|Compliant Standards||UL, cUL, ICES-003, RSS-210, FCC||
|Power Device||External power adapter||
Software / System Requirements
|Software Included||Drivers & Utilities|
|OS Required||Microsoft Windows 7, Microsoft Windows XP SP3 or later, Microsoft Windows Vista SP1 or later, Apple MacOS X 10.6.1 or later, Apple MacOS X 10.7 or later, Windows 8, Apple MacOS X 10.8 or later||
|Min Operating Temperature||0 °C|
|Max Operating Temperature||40 °C|
|Humidity Range Operating||10 - 80% (non-condensing)|
Linksys WAP300N - Wireless-N Access Point Ask an owner
Linksys WAP300N - Wireless-N Access Point Product Discussion
Our comments box is a great way for you to view other people's feedback about products on Ebuyer.com, and add your own.
- This tool is open to everyone.
- You are responsible for the contents of your comments and any consequences that may arise as a result of them.
- Comments that contain any of the following will be deleted: terms considered explicit and inappropriate; defamatory, obscene, unlawful, harmful, or offensive.