£34.59 inc. vat
£28.82 ex. vat
Click & Collect Unavailable
Customers Who Viewed This Product Also Viewed
Noctua NH-L9i INTEL ONLY Low Profile Quiet CPU Cooler Product Description
37mm low profile
Due to the slim 23mm heatsink and the NF-A9x14 low profile fan that measures only 14mm in thickness, the NH-L9 stands a mere 37mm tall, which makes it ideal for use in compact HTPCs or Small Form Factor cases that offer minimum clearance for CPU coolers.
100% RAM compatibility
The NH-L9i has a 95x95mm footprint that complies exactly with the Intel LGA115x socket keep-out zone. This means that it won't cause issues with chipset coolers and doesn't overhang the RAM slots, so it is fully compatible with tall memory modules.
100% compatibility with PCIe cards on mini-ITX
Most Intel LGA115x based mini-ITX mainboards have the PCIe slot sitting right next to the 95x95mm socket zone. While larger coolers that exceed this zone are likely to block the PCIe slot, the 95x95xmm sized NH-L9i provides full compatibility with PCIe cards.
NF-A9x14 PWM premium fan
The highly optimised NF-A9x14 premium fan features Noctua's proprietary AAO frame as well as sophisticated aerodynamic design measures. Supporting PWM for fully automatic speed control, the NF-A9x14 allows the NH-L9i to stay remarkably quiet.
Allowing a reduction of the maximum speed of the NF-A9x14 fan from 2500 to 1800rpm, the included Low-Noise Adaptor (L.N.A.) makes it possible to achieve near-silent setups using CPUs with less than 65W TDP.
Custom-designed SecuFirm2 mounting for LGA115x
The NH-L9i bundles a custom-designed, backplate-less SecuFirm2 mounting system for LGA115x that offers extended compatibility with mini-ITX boards and makes installation easier than ever, all while maintaining the trusted SecuFirm2 quality.
NT-H1 thermal compound
Noctua's much-acclaimed NT-H1 is a well proven pro-grade TIM solution that provides minimum thermal resistance, excellent ease-of-use and outstanding reliability.
- Socket compatibility - LGA1150, LGA1155, LGA1156
- Height (without fan) - 23 mm
- Width (without fan) - 95 mm
- Depth (without fan) - 95 mm
- Height (with fan) - 37 mm
- Width (with fan) - 95 mm
- Depth (with fan) - 95 mm
- Weight (without fan) - 345 g
- Weight (with fan) - 420 g
- Material - Copper (base and heat-pipes), aluminium (cooling fins), soldered joints & nickel plating
- Fan compatibility - 92x92x14mm, 92x92x25mm
- Model - Noctua NF-A9x14 PWM
- Bearing - SSO2
- Max. Rotational Speed (± 10%) - 2500 RPM
- Max. Rotational Speed with L.N.A. (± 10%) - 1800 RPM
- Min. Rotational Speed (PWM) - 300 RPM
- Max. Airflow - 33.8 CFM
- Max. Airflow with L.N.A. - 24.0 CFM
- Max. Acoustical Noise - 23.6 dB(A)
- Max. Acoustical Noise with L.N.A. - 14.8 dB(A)
- Input Power - 2.52 W
- Voltage Range - 12 V
- MTBF - > 150.000 h
Add-ons and Accessories
£2.24 ex. vat
£4.28 ex. vat
£7.71save £3.12 £3.82 ex. vat
£7.23save £0.43 £5.66 ex. vat
£7.70save £0.41 £6.07 ex. vat
Heatsink & Fan
|Compatible With||LGA1156 Socket, LGA1155 Socket, LGA1150 Socket, LGA1151 Socket|
|Heatsink Material||Aluminum with nickel plated copper base|
|Heatsink Dimensions||95 mm x 95 mm x 23 mm|
|Fan Diameter||92 mm|
|Fan Height||14 mm|
|Fan Bearing||SSO2 bearing|
|Rotation Speed||300-2500 rpm|
|Air Flow||40.8-57.5 cfm|
|Air Pressure||1.06- 2.11 mm|
|Noise Level||14.8-23.6 dBA|
|Rated Voltage||12 V|
|Power Consumption||2.52 W|
|Features||Pulse-width modulation (PWM) support||
|Service & Support||Limited warranty - 6 years|
|Service & Support Details||Limited warranty - 6 years||
|Product Type||Processor cooler|
|Package Content||Thermal paste, screws, Low-Noise Adaptor (L.N.A.), metal case-badge|
Noctua NH-L9i INTEL ONLY Low Profile Quiet CPU Cooler Ask an owner
Noctua NH-L9i INTEL ONLY Low Profile Quiet CPU Cooler Product Discussion
Our comments box is a great way for you to view other people's feedback about products on Ebuyer.com, and add your own.
- This tool is open to everyone.
- You are responsible for the contents of your comments and any consequences that may arise as a result of them.
- Comments that contain any of the following will be deleted: terms considered explicit and inappropriate; defamatory, obscene, unlawful, harmful, or offensive.