£670.16 inc. vat
£558.46 ex. vat
Click & Collect Unavailable
per month. Learn more Finance from
per month. Learn more
Yale Easy Fit Smartphone Alarm with PIR Camera and App
- The most advanced Yale alarm!
- Sophisticated smartphone application and camera included
- Access and configure via the internet
- Simple and quick installation
Mfr part code: EF-KIT3
Customers Who Viewed This Product Also Viewed
Yale Easy Fit Smartphone Alarm with PIR Camera and App Product Description
The SmartPhone Alarm is Yale's top of the range home alarm system, and it can be operated using your own iPhone/Android SmartPhone or via a standard PC web browser. Upon triggering, the PIR camera can take an image of the room and send it direct to your phone for visual confirmation of what has caused the alert.
Upon alarm triggering, the external siren will start sounding and you will be notified by email and push notification (iOS only) on your smartphone. There is a wide range of accessories available for this system including the clever power switch accessory, allowing you to turn lights, appliances and other electrical items on and off using your smartphone.
- Siren Box
- Dummy siren
- PIR Movement Detector x1
- PIR Image camera x1
- Door contact x1
- Keypad x1
- Control box
- 2 Year Guarantee
- Expandable up to 20 devices
- For use with iPhone and Android phone
- Home internet broadband required.
- Send images to your SmartPhone upon alarm event
- Remote Arming/Disarming via app
- Pre-linked for easy programming
- Rolling code
- Anti jamming
- Email, iOS push message and SMS during alarm
Yale Easy Fit Smartphone Alarm with PIR Camera and App Product Reviews
Yale Easy Fit Smartphone Alarm with PIR Camera and App Ask an owner
Yale Easy Fit Smartphone Alarm with PIR Camera and App Product Discussion
Our comments box is a great way for you to view other people's feedback about products on Ebuyer.com, and add your own.
- This tool is open to everyone.
- You are responsible for the contents of your comments and any consequences that may arise as a result of them.
- Comments that contain any of the following will be deleted: terms considered explicit and inappropriate; defamatory, obscene, unlawful, harmful, or offensive.