Asus AC1900 802.11ac Dual-band Wireless Product Description
- 5th generation 802.11ac chipset gives you dual-band, 2.4GHz/5GHz for up to super-fast 1.30Gbps
- Flexible extended antenna placement helps you pinpoint the best reception in your environment
- Instant Wi-Fi upgrade for your desktop: no more messy Ethernet cables needed
- High-power design clears up dead zones with 150% greater coverage
- Custom heatsink dissipates heat for more stable and reliable non-stop operation
Asus AC1900 802.11ac Dual-band Wireless Product Reviews
Asus AC1900 802.11ac Dual-band Wireless PCI-E Adapter - 90IG00R0-BM0G00 reviews collected by
Value for money
Scores 8.6 out of 10based on 14 reviews
9 out of 10
Great coverage and range, the external antennas make a huge difference when trying to get the best signal. Connects to my ASUS RT-AC66U at 705mbps through 2 brick walls. The magnetic antenna base makes positioning easy.
Spousal approval factor may have an influence on where you can place the antennas as the are large and unsightly.
Dual band (2.4/5GHz) with support for all current wifi standards including 802.11ac 3x3 MIMO for faster and more reliable connections External antenna with reasonably long cable allows you to position the aerial for best signal Works on linux with the proprietary broadcom 802.11 Linux STA
Expensive as wifi adapters go May be overkill for many users - to get full speed your router must also support 802.11c, dual band, and 3x3 MIMO