£29.99 inc. vat£31.95save £1.96
£24.99 ex. vat£26.62save £1.63
Click & Collect Available
Kingston Technology Data Traveler Vault Privacy USB 3.0 Hardware Encrypted 8GB Secure Flash Drive
- Business-Grade Security
- Rugged Metal casing for shock and water resistance
- Enforced password protection
- Easy to use no admin rights or application installation required
Mfr part code: DTVP30/8GB
Customers Who Viewed This Product Also Viewed
£194.99 inc. vat
£162.49 ex. vat
£110.99 inc. vat
£92.49 ex. vat
Kingston Technology Data Traveler Vault Privacy USB 3.0 Hardware Encrypted 8GB Secure Flash Drive Product Description
All your data is protected by hardware encryption, so no one can access your data without knowing the password.
The Managed model lets IT professionals enable a complete set of centralised administration and management tools when used with the server-based, control centre technology of SafeConsole1.
Anti-virus protection from ESET
The drive is available in an Anti-Virus model2 to keep data safe from viruses, spyware, Trojans, worms, rootkits, adware and other Internet-borne threats.
Customise drives in a variety of ways, including serial numbering, co-logo and customised product identifiers for integration into standard end-point management software (white-listing), to meet internal corporate IT requirements.
Kingston's DataTraveler® Vault Privacy 3.0 (DTVP 3.0) USB Flash drive provides affordable business-grade security with 256-bit AES hardware-based encryption using XTS block cipher mode, which offers stronger protection than CBC and ECB modes. It protects 100 per cent of stored data and enforces complex password protection with minimum characteristics to prevent unauthorised access. For additional peace of mind, the drive locks down and reformats after 10 intrusion attempts. It also features a read-only access mode to avoid potential malware risks. DTVP 3.0 is available with optional, easy-to-deploy anti-virus protection from ESET* that protects the drive's content from viruses, spyware, Trojans, worms, rootkits, adware and other Internet-borne threats.
The ESET NOD32® anti-virus engine provides instant alerts, requires no installation and comes with a five-year pre-activated licence. DataTraveler Vault - Privacy is available with a SafeConsole Management option. IT administrators can initially deploy the drive as a standalone secure USB Flash drive and then have the option of adding the drive to a central management solution. The management software is available from Blockmaster and requires a valid licence to enable drive management. It allows administrators to enable specific features, configure password and device policies, remotely reset passwords and activate audit for compliance. Companies can add DTVP 3.0 to their standards list with confidence since its industry-leading NAND and controller design allow for NAND to be interchanged without requalification and certification of security features. Plus, they no longer have to compromise transfer speeds for safety, due to DTVP 3.0's SuperSpeed USB
3.0 technology and backwards compatibility with USB 2.0. Companies can also customise the DTVP 3.0 in a variety of ways to meet specific needs and the most frequently requested internal corporate IT requirements, such as serialisation numbering (via standard characters or as 2D and 3D barcodes), number of attempted password entries, minimum password length and customised product identifier (PID) for standard end-point management software (white-listing). DTVP 3.0 is backed by a five-year warranty, free technical support and legendary Kingston® reliability.
F E AT U R E S / B E N E F I T S
- Business-grade security - 100 per cent of stored data is protected by hardware-based, 256-bit Advanced Encryption Standard (AES) in XTS mode
- USB 3.0 - latest USB standard guarantees backwards compatibility with USB 2.0
- Read-only access mode - when selected, access files in read-only mode to avoid potential malware risks
- >>Enforced password protection - complex password is user set with minimum characteristics to prevent unauthorised access
- Secure - drive locks down and reformats after 10 intrusion attempts
- Easy to use - no admin rights or application installation required
- Customisable1 - preload content, password length, maximum number of password attempts and internal/external serialisation numbering
- >>Co-logo available
- Durable - resilient protection for data in a waterproof 5 aluminium casing
- TAA compliant
Speed USB 3.0:
- 4GB: 80MB/s read, 12MB/s write
- 8GB, 16GB: 165MB/s read, 22MB/s write
- 32GB: 250MB/s read, 40MB/s write
- 64GB: 250MB/s read, 85MB/s write
Speed USB 2.0:
- 4GB: 30MB/s read, 12MB/s write
- 8GB-64GB: 30MB/s read, 20MB/s write
- Dimensions 77.9mm x 22mm x 12.05mm
- Operating temperature 0°C to 60°C
- Storage temperature -20°C to 85°C
- Minimum system requirements
- USB 3.0 compliant and 2.0 compatible
- Warranty/support 5-year warranty with free technical support
|Read Rate||Up to 165 MB/s|
|Write Rate||Up to 22 MB/s|
|Interface Type||USB 3.0|
|Features||Password protection, waterproof||
|Encryption||Hardware - 256-bit AES|
|Product Type||USB flash drive|
|Storage Capacity||8 GB|
|Encryption Algorithm||256-bit AES|
|Service & Support||Limited warranty - 5 years|
|Service & Support Details||Limited warranty - 5 years||
Software / System Requirements
|OS Required||Microsoft Windows Vista SP2, Linux 2.6 or later, Microsoft Windows XP SP3, Apple MacOS X 10.6.x or later, Microsoft Windows 7 SP1, Windows 8||
Dimensions & Weight
|Min Operating Temperature||0 °C|
|Max Operating Temperature||60 °C|
Kingston Technology Data Traveler Vault Privacy USB 3.0 Hardware Encrypted 8GB Secure Flash Drive Ask an owner
Kingston Technology Data Traveler Vault Privacy USB 3.0 Hardware Encrypted 8GB Secure Flash Drive Product Discussion
Our comments box is a great way for you to view other people's feedback about products on Ebuyer.com, and add your own.
- This tool is open to everyone.
- You are responsible for the contents of your comments and any consequences that may arise as a result of them.
- Comments that contain any of the following will be deleted: terms considered explicit and inappropriate; defamatory, obscene, unlawful, harmful, or offensive.