Sorry, this product is currently out of stock
Enter your email address below if you would like to be informed when this product is back in stock.
Thermaltake Smart SE 730W Semi Modular 80+ Bronze Power Supply
- Black Coloured PSU with a 140mm Silent Cooling Fan
- Equipped with a Single 12v Rail Delivering upto 57 Amps
- Equipped with 4 PCI-E Connectors for Graphics Cards
Mfr part code: SPS-730MPCBEU
Customers Who Viewed This Product Also Viewed
£61.98 inc. vat£67.82save £5.84
£51.65 ex. vat£56.51save £4.86
Thermaltake Smart SE 730W Semi Modular 80+ Bronze Power Supply Product Description
Smart SE 730W Stabilizing power usage for daily bases
The latest presentation from Thermaltake in the essence of mainstream systems â€“ the SMART SE Series PSU, a performance series of power supply units (PSU) that incorporated various PSU high-tech components, leading technology and Eco-friendly credentials, ranged between 530 to 730W with semi-modular that will accommodate any mainstream build under any circumstance. It is ideal for users to build a home or office system for 24/7 stable demands.
- 87% Efficiency - Deliver up to 87% efficiency at 20-100% load under real world load conditions to cut down electric cost and promise lowest power losses. Saving the unnecessary waste of energy and environmental protection.
- Flat & Low Profile Cable - All low-profile flat modular cables that not only increased the airflow and made chassis thermal performance improved, but also allow for effortless cable routing.
- Modular cable - Customizing concept of Smart SE 530/630/730W enables user to maximize available power and make set-up easy. It is a semi-modular power supply that offered cable selection for users while powering system at a healthy voltage.
- Top Quality made Capacitor - High quality main capacitor produces supreme performance with low impedance characteristics. The stable operation works for longer time with excellent reliability to enhance the power supply performance.
- Smart Fan Control - Large 140mm cooling fan, built-in with intelligent temperature control device can automatically detect the power load for fan speed adjustment and maintain optimal mute performance.
|AC INPUT: 200VAC - 240VAC 5.5A max. 47Hz - 63Hz|
|20+4 Pin Main Connectors:
|4+4 Pin 12V Connectors:
|4-Pin Molex Connectors:
|6+2 Pin PCI-e Connectors:
|Floppy Drive Connectors:
|Dimensions:||150mm x 86mm x 160mm (W x H x D)|
|Input Voltage:||200VAC - 240VAC|
|Input Current:||5.5A max.|
|Input Frequency Range:||47Hz - 63Hz|
|Power Good Signal:||100-500 msec|
|Hold Up Time:||16msec (minimum) at 80% of full load at 230Vac inp|
|Efficiency:||Deliver up to 87% efficiency|
|MTBF:||100,000 hrs minimum|
|Protection:||OVP, OPP, SCP|
|Operation Temperature:||0Â°C to +35ÂÂ°C|
|Safety:||CE, TUV, GOST|
|Cooling:||14cm Sleeve Fan: 1900RPM Â± 10%|
|80 Plus Certified:||Yes - 80 Plus Bronze|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||SPS-730MPCBEU|
|Has Mains Plug:||No|
|What's In The Box:||PSU
|Unit (Product) Dimensions (mm):||150mm x 86mm x 160mm (W x H x D)|
|Packaging Dimensions (mm):||280mm x 215mm x 120mm (W x H x D)|
|Net Weight (KGs):||2.11 KGs|
|Gross Weight (KGs):||2.5 KGs|
|Device Type||Power supply - active Power Factor Correction (PFC) - internal|
|Specification Compliance||ATX12V 2.3/ EPS12V 2.92|
|Input Voltage||AC 230 V|
|Input Voltage Range||AC 200 - 240 V|
|Frequency Required||47 - 63 Hz|
|Power Output Connectors Details||4 x 8 pin PCI Express power with detachable 2 pin section|
|Power Capacity||730 Watt|
|Cooling System||140 mm fan|
|Compliant Standards||TUV, GOST||
|Min Operating Temperature||0 °C|
|Max Operating Temperature||35 °C|
|Humidity Range Operating||20 - 90% (non-condensing)||
Dimensions & Weight
Thermaltake Smart SE 730W Semi Modular 80+ Bronze Power Supply Ask an owner
Thermaltake Smart SE 730W Semi Modular 80+ Bronze Power Supply Product Discussion
Our comments box is a great way for you to view other people's feedback about products on Ebuyer.com, and add your own.
- This tool is open to everyone.
- You are responsible for the contents of your comments and any consequences that may arise as a result of them.
- Comments that contain any of the following will be deleted: terms considered explicit and inappropriate; defamatory, obscene, unlawful, harmful, or offensive.