£64.94 inc. vat£69.95save £5.01
£54.11 ex. vat£58.29save £4.18
Click & Collect Available
Thermaltake Smart SE 730W Semi Modular 80+ Bronze Power Supply
- Black Coloured PSU with a 140mm Silent Cooling Fan
- Equipped with a Single 12v Rail Delivering upto 57 Amps
- Equipped with 4 PCI-E Connectors for Graphics Cards
Mfr part code: SPS-730MPCBEU
Customers Who Viewed This Product Also Viewed
£59.98 inc. vat£67.82save £7.84
£49.98 ex. vat£56.51save £6.53
Thermaltake Smart SE 730W Semi Modular 80+ Bronze Power Supply Product Description
Smart SE 730W Stabilizing power usage for daily bases
The latest presentation from Thermaltake in the essence of mainstream systems â€“ the SMART SE Series PSU, a performance series of power supply units (PSU) that incorporated various PSU high-tech components, leading technology and Eco-friendly credentials, ranged between 530 to 730W with semi-modular that will accommodate any mainstream build under any circumstance. It is ideal for users to build a home or office system for 24/7 stable demands.
- 87% Efficiency - Deliver up to 87% efficiency at 20-100% load under real world load conditions to cut down electric cost and promise lowest power losses. Saving the unnecessary waste of energy and environmental protection.
- Flat & Low Profile Cable - All low-profile flat modular cables that not only increased the airflow and made chassis thermal performance improved, but also allow for effortless cable routing.
- Modular cable - Customizing concept of Smart SE 530/630/730W enables user to maximize available power and make set-up easy. It is a semi-modular power supply that offered cable selection for users while powering system at a healthy voltage.
- Top Quality made Capacitor - High quality main capacitor produces supreme performance with low impedance characteristics. The stable operation works for longer time with excellent reliability to enhance the power supply performance.
- Smart Fan Control - Large 140mm cooling fan, built-in with intelligent temperature control device can automatically detect the power load for fan speed adjustment and maintain optimal mute performance.
|AC INPUT: 200VAC - 240VAC 5.5A max. 47Hz - 63Hz|
|20+4 Pin Main Connectors:
|4+4 Pin 12V Connectors:
|4-Pin Molex Connectors:
|6+2 Pin PCI-e Connectors:
|Floppy Drive Connectors:
|Dimensions:||150mm x 86mm x 160mm (W x H x D)|
|Input Voltage:||200VAC - 240VAC|
|Input Current:||5.5A max.|
|Input Frequency Range:||47Hz - 63Hz|
|Power Good Signal:||100-500 msec|
|Hold Up Time:||16msec (minimum) at 80% of full load at 230Vac inp|
|Efficiency:||Deliver up to 87% efficiency|
|MTBF:||100,000 hrs minimum|
|Protection:||OVP, OPP, SCP|
|Operation Temperature:||0Â°C to +35ÂÂ°C|
|Safety:||CE, TUV, GOST|
|Cooling:||14cm Sleeve Fan: 1900RPM Â± 10%|
|80 Plus Certified:||Yes - 80 Plus Bronze|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||SPS-730MPCBEU|
|Has Mains Plug:||No|
|What's In The Box:||PSU
|Unit (Product) Dimensions (mm):||150mm x 86mm x 160mm (W x H x D)|
|Packaging Dimensions (mm):||280mm x 215mm x 120mm (W x H x D)|
|Net Weight (KGs):||2.11 KGs|
|Gross Weight (KGs):||2.5 KGs|
|Device Type||Power supply - active Power Factor Correction (PFC) - internal|
|Specification Compliance||ATX12V 2.3/ EPS12V 2.92|
|Input Voltage||AC 230 V|
|Input Voltage Range||AC 200 - 240 V|
|Frequency Required||47 - 63 Hz|
|Power Output Connectors Details||4 x 8 pin PCI Express power with detachable 2 pin section|
|Power Capacity||730 Watt|
|Cooling System||140 mm fan|
|Compliant Standards||TUV, GOST||
|Min Operating Temperature||0 °C|
|Max Operating Temperature||35 °C|
|Humidity Range Operating||20 - 90% (non-condensing)||
Dimensions & Weight
Thermaltake Smart SE 730W Semi Modular 80+ Bronze Power Supply Ask an owner
Thermaltake Smart SE 730W Semi Modular 80+ Bronze Power Supply Product Discussion
Our comments box is a great way for you to view other people's feedback about products on Ebuyer.com, and add your own.
- This tool is open to everyone.
- You are responsible for the contents of your comments and any consequences that may arise as a result of them.
- Comments that contain any of the following will be deleted: terms considered explicit and inappropriate; defamatory, obscene, unlawful, harmful, or offensive.