£29.99 inc. vat
£24.99 ex. vat
Click & Collect Unavailable
TP-Link TL-SG108E - 8 Port Gigabit Easy Smart Network Switch
- 8 10/100/1000Mbps auto-negotiation RJ45 ports supporting auto-MDI/MDIX
- IEEE 802.3x flow control provides reliable data transfer
- Steel housing, desktop or wall-mounting design
Mfr part code: TL-SG108E
Customers Who Viewed This Product Also Viewed
£23.97 inc. vat£25.73save £1.76
£19.97 ex. vat£21.44save £1.47
£24.99 inc. vat
£20.82 ex. vat
TP-Link TL-SG108E - 8 Port Gigabit Easy Smart Network Switch Product Description
- The TP-LINK 8 10/100/1000Mbps Desktop Switch TL-SG108 provides you an easy way to make the transition to gigabit Ethernet. Increase the speed of your network server and backbone connections, or make gigabit to the desktop a reality. Moreover, TL-SG108 adopts lower power consumption design. With the innovative energy-efficient technology, the TL-SG108 can save up to 72% of the power consumption, making it an Eco-friendly solution for your home or office network.
- Featured with 8 10/100/1000Mbps ports, TL-SG108 greatly expands your network capacity, enabling instant large files transferring. So,power users in the home, office, workgroup, or creative production environment can now move large, bandwidth-intensive files faster. Transfer graphics, CGI, CAD, or multimedia files across the network instantly.
Go Green With Your Ethernet
- You now have the choice to go green when upgrading to a gigabit network! This new generation TL-SG108 features the latest innovative energy-efficient technologies that can greatly expand your network capacity with much less power. It automatically adjusts power consumption according to the link status and cable length to limit the carbon footprint of your network.
Power down Idle Ports
- When a computer or network equipment is off, the corresponding port of a traditional switch will continue to consume considerable amounts of power. The TL-SG108 can automatically detect the link status of each port and reduce the power consumption of ports that are idle, resulting in up to an 72% reduction in power use.
Power Budget According to Cable Length
- Ideally, shorter cable would use less power because of less power degradation over their length; this is not the case with most devices as they will use the same amount of power across the cable regardless of the length.The auto features of this gigabit switch make installation plug and play and hassle-free. No configuring is required. Auto MDI/MDIX eliminate the need for crossover cables. Auto-negotiation on each port senses the link speed of a network device (either 10, 100, or 1000 Mbps) and intelligently adjusts for compatibility and optimal performance.
|Performance||Switching capacity: 16 Gbps ¦ Forwarding performance: 11.9 Mpps|
|Capacity||Virtual interfaces (VLANs): 32|
|Device Type||Switch - 8 ports - Managed|
|Ports||8 x 10/100/1000|
|MAC Address Table Size||8K entries|
|Jumbo Frame Support||16KB|
|Features||Flow control, auto-negotiation, auto-uplink (auto MDI/MDI-X), IGMP snooping, port mirroring, store and forward, Quality of Service (QoS), Cable Diagnostics Function, fanless, loop prevention, link aggregation trunking|
|Compliant Standards||IEEE 802.3, IEEE 802.3u, IEEE 802.1Q, IEEE 802.3ab, IEEE 802.1p, IEEE 802.3x|
|Status Indicators||Port transmission speed, power, link/activity||
|Voltage Required||AC 120/230 V (50/60 Hz)|
|Power Device||Power adapter - external internal power supply||
Expansion / Connectivity
|Interfaces||8 x 1000Base-T 10Base-T/100Base-TX/1000Base-T - RJ-45 - RJ-45||
|Compliant Standards||FCC, RoHS||
Software / System Requirements
|Software Included||Drivers & Utilities|
|OS Required||UNIX, Apple MacOS, Novell NetWare, Linux, Microsoft Windows 98SE/2000/NT/ME/XP/Vista/7||
Dimensions & Weight
|Min Operating Temperature||0 °C|
|Max Operating Temperature||40 °C|
|Humidity Range Operating||10 - 90% (non-condensing)|
|Min Storage Temperature||-40 °C|
|Max Storage Temperature||70 °C|
|Humidity Range Storage||5 - 90% (non-condensing)|
TP-Link TL-SG108E - 8 Port Gigabit Easy Smart Network Switch Ask an owner
TP-Link TL-SG108E - 8 Port Gigabit Easy Smart Network Switch Product Discussion
Our comments box is a great way for you to view other people's feedback about products on Ebuyer.com, and add your own.
- This tool is open to everyone.
- You are responsible for the contents of your comments and any consequences that may arise as a result of them.
- Comments that contain any of the following will be deleted: terms considered explicit and inappropriate; defamatory, obscene, unlawful, harmful, or offensive.