£32.50 inc. vat£34.23save £1.73
£27.08 ex. vat£28.52save £1.44
Netgear GS608 8-port Gigabit Switch
- For switch advice email SOLUTIONS@EBUYER.COM
- 8-port 10/100/1000Mbps
- Sleek desktop design
Manufacturer ID: GS608UK
Netgear GS608 8-port Gigabit Switch Product Description
Award Winning Netgear GS608 8 Port 10/100/1000 Gigabit Switch
Netgear's FS608 10/100/1000 Mbps Gigabit Switch gives your home/office network a megaboost of speed and capacity. Its 8 ports can blast 2000 Mbps per port of data throughput in full-duplex mode. Ideal for combining 10, 100, and 1000 Mbps devices, this unmanaged, rack-mountable switch features 10/100/1000 automatic speed and full/half-duplex sensing plus Auto Uplink™ on every port. Users can take advantage of the Netgear FS608's ability to deliver large amounts of multimedia, image, and video information in no time at all.
Plenty of bandwidth for all users, with 8 switched 10/100/1000 ports for PCs, servers, or switches.
Each port is equipped with automatic speed and duplex sensing, plus Auto Uplink to adjust for straight-through or crossover cables and make the right link.
Shoots data across your network at speeds of up to 2000 Mbps per port.
Easy to set up and easy to use, this unmanaged switch features integrated LEDs on every port for effortless network monitoring.
- Dimensions (h x w x d): 1.1 x 5.8 x 3.8 in (28.6 x 147 x 95.7 mm)
- Weight: 0.63 lbs (0.28 kg)
- 8 auto-speed-sensing UTP ports
- Bandwidth: 10 Gbps (non-blocking)
- Forward Rate (10 Mbps port): 14,800 packets/sec
- Forward Rate (100 Mbps port): 148,000 packets/sec
- Forward Rate (1000 Mbps port): 1,488,000 packets/sec
- Latency (100 to 100 Mbps): 20 ms (max)
- Latency (1000 to 1000 Mbps): 10 ms (max)
- Packet Buffer Memory: 128 KB Embedded
- MAC address database: 4,000
- Power, Link, Speed, and Activity indicators for each port
- 12W, 12 VDC, 1A; plug is localized to country of sale
- IEEE 802.3i 10BASE-T Ethernet
- IEEE 802.3u 100BASE-TX Fast Ethernet
- IEEE 802.3ab 1000BASE-T Gigabit Ethernet
- Honors IEEE 802.1p priority tags
- Jumbo Frame Support (9,000)
Safety Agency Approvals for Power Adapter
- C-Tick, CE Mark
- FCC Class A and VCCI Class A
- Operating Temperature: 32 to 104º F (0 to 40º C)
- Operating Humidity: 10 to 90% noncondensing
Please note: networking components such as switches, routers and wireless devices require that speeds & standards be consistent throughout the network to gain optimum performance. To avoid compatibility clashes or for advice, please contact us on email@example.com.
Netgear GS608 8-port Gigabit Switch Product Reviews
Expansion / Connectivity
|Interfaces||8 x 1000Base-T - RJ-45||
|Power Device||External power adapter|
|Power Consumption Operational||14.4 Watt||
|Included Accessories||Vertical stand|
|Compliant Standards||FCC Class A certified, C-Tick, cUL, VCCI Class A ITE, UL 60950|
|Localisation||English / United Kingdom||
|Device Type||Switch - 8 ports - unmanaged|
|Ports||8 x 10/100/1000|
|MAC Address Table Size||4K entries|
|Features||Flow control, full duplex capability, auto-sensing per device, auto-negotiation, auto-uplink (auto MDI/MDI-X), store and forward|
|Compliant Standards||IEEE 802.3u, IEEE 802.3i, IEEE 802.3ab, IEEE 802.1p, IEEE 802.3x|
|Status Indicators||Link activity, port transmission speed, power, link OK||
Dimensions & Weight
|Service & Support||1 year warranty|
|Service & Support Details||Limited warranty - 1 year||
|Min Operating Temperature||0 °C|
|Max Operating Temperature||50 °C|
|Humidity Range Operating||10 - 90%|
Netgear GS608 8-port Gigabit Switch Product Discussion
Our comments box is a great way for you to view other people's feedback about products on Ebuyer.com, and add your own.
- This tool is open to everyone.
- You are responsible for the contents of your comments and any consequences that may arise as a result of them.
- Comments that contain any of the following will be deleted: terms considered explicit and inappropriate; defamatory, obscene, unlawful, harmful, or offensive.