Sorry, this product is currently out of stock
Enter your email address below if you would like to be informed when this product is back in stock.
per month. Learn more
*Fujitsu ScanSnap iX100 Mobile Wireless Document Scanner
- Format A8 up to A3 (with carrier sheet)
- USB 2.0 (cable in the box)
- Software for WIN and Mac OS
- ABBYY FineReader for ScanSnap, Organizer, iOS and Android
Mfr part code: PA03688-B001
Customers Who Viewed This Product Also Viewed
*Fujitsu ScanSnap iX100 Mobile Wireless Document Scanner Product Description
The cross platform compatible ScanSnap iX100 brings the power and intuitiveness of the ScanSnap range of models to a compact and totally wireless format. Weighing just 400g the ScanSnap iX100 comes with a USB rechargeable Lithium-ion battery that is capable of up to 260 A4 scans on a full charge. Combined with an ability to scan either via a wireless network to PC workstations or mobile devices running the ScanSnap Connect Application this ScanSnap delivers a true 'scan anytime scan anywhere potential'.
The ScanSnap iX100 can automatically detect Wi-Fi networks at home, in the office or on the go, it is only needed to be set up once after which any regularly visited network environment will be automatically detected. Alternatively with Direct Connect mode it is possible to scan wirelessly beyond an infrastructure network, simply download the ScanSnap Connect Application free of charge from the official application distribution services and then scan, save and distribute documents directly to an iPad, iPhone or Android device.
A multitude of everyday documents can be seamlessly processed by the iX100 at a speedy 5 seconds, whether it be business cards or receipts (check out the impressive dual scan functionality that allows you to scan small documents simultaneously), photos, thicker items like postcards, bills, everyday A4 documents or even A3 documents. Scan both sides of a folded A3 document one after the other and if an adjoining pattern is detected the bundled software will automatically join the 2 page images together.
The iX100 will automatically detect and scan in black and white or colour, will recognize the size of each document and scan accordingly, will detect and correct for skew and will show images in their proper orientation with blank pages removed. All these automatic functions help ensure that the first scan is the best scan and minimise operator involvement.
An inbuilt GI processor helps set the iX100 apart when it comes to scanning performance and reliability delivering an impressive feeding performance. Indeed scanning speeds are maintained even if the target device is not up to the pace or cabled connectivity is lacking, scanning via a Wi-Fi connection is made effortless and hassle free.
The ScanSnap iX100 comes with a choice of paper paths, a straight paper path aids for the scanning of everyday documents and thick materials like post cards, business cards, and plastic ID or credit cards and a u-turn path helps facilitate the scanning process when space is at a premium or indeed when the Continuous Document Feeding function is activated.
The Continuous Document Feeding function allows the insertion of pages one after another by detecting when a sheet enters and exits. Set the document face-up into the iX100 and push the Scan button, the iX100 will then proceed to scan the front side after which the page will exit from the top of the scanner if the paper path is set to U-turn, simply then re-insert the page without pressing the Scan button to scan the back side. After scanning has finished, press the Scan button to save the file.
Quick Menu Productivity
The Quick Menu allows you to quickly transition between different scanning intentions. Just press the scan button and choose what you want ScanSnap to do. QuickMenu has been additionally enhanced so that now it can be set up to display your 'Favourite' scanning destinations or 'Recommend' an application for example if you are scanning a business card it could 'Recommend' CardMinder.
- Scan to Folder: Store PDF scans to a folder
- Scan to Email: Eliminate faxing and share electronic documents over email
- Scan Business Card: Scan business cards and automatically extract contact information
- Scan to Print: Use ScanSnap with your printer to create copies
- Scan to Word (.doc): Scan directly to an editable Word file
- Scan to Excel® (.xls): Scan directly to an editable Excel® file
- Scan to PowerPoint® (.ppt): Scan directly to an editable PowerPoint® file
- Scan to Picture Folder or iPhoto: Store JPEG scans to a folder.
- Scan to Microsoft SharePoint®, Scan to SalesForce chatter
- Scan to iPhone®/iPad®, Android™ or Kindle™ devices
- Scan to Cloud: Scan to Dropbox, Evernote®, Google Docs™* and/or SugarSync
The ScanSnap iX100 in addition to being able to wirelessly scan to a PC or Mac also supports wireless scanning to mobiles and tablets including iOS, Android and Kindle devices. In conjunction with the ScanSnap Connect Application users can initiate the scanning process from the scanner or mobile device to enjoy greater flexibility in accessing and distributing their documents.
Add-ons and Accessories
£63.32 ex. vat
£20.40 ex. vat
*Fujitsu ScanSnap iX100 Mobile Wireless Document Scanner Ask an owner
*Fujitsu ScanSnap iX100 Mobile Wireless Document Scanner Product Discussion
Our comments box is a great way for you to view other people's feedback about products on Ebuyer.com, and add your own.
- This tool is open to everyone.
- You are responsible for the contents of your comments and any consequences that may arise as a result of them.
- Comments that contain any of the following will be deleted: terms considered explicit and inappropriate; defamatory, obscene, unlawful, harmful, or offensive.