Sorry, this product is currently out of stock
Enter your email address below if you would like to be informed when this product is back in stock.
per month. Learn more
Corsair HX1200i High Performance Series (1200 Watt) 80 Plus Platinum ATX Power Supply Unit
- HXi Series HX1200i High-Performance ATX Power Supply
- 1200 Watt 80 Plus Platinum Certified PSU
- Zero RPM Fan Mode
Mfr part code: CP-9020070-UK
Customers Who Viewed This Product Also Viewed
£197.46 inc. vat
£164.55 ex. vat
£362.98 inc. vat£389.46save £26.48
£302.48 ex. vat£324.55save £22.07
Corsair HX1200i High Performance Series (1200 Watt) 80 Plus Platinum ATX Power Supply Unit Product Description
With Corsair Link Digital support, you can monitor power supply performance, toggle single rail or multi rail mode, and control fan speed directly from your desktop. And, the fully modular, low profile cable set makes builds and upgrades easy, with clean, great-looking results.
Quiet, efficient operation
80 PLUS Platinum efficiency and Zero RPM Fan Mode mean that at low to medium loads, the fan doesn't spin at all. And when you do push the HXi hard, the thermally controlled fan spins only as fast as it needs to.
But that's not all. It's quieter than most PSUs when the fan's not spinning, too. The HXi is built with capacitors and other internal components specially selected to reduce coil whine and other electronic noise.
Corsair Link Digital for advanced monitoring and control
Connect the included cable to a motherboard USB header and download the free Corsair Link Dashboard application for Windows and you can monitor performance and efficiency, toggle single rail or multi rail mode, and control fan speed directly from your desktop.
The fully modular, low-profile cable set allows for quick and easy installation and great-looking builds. The fan self-test switch lets you quickly confirm operation before you even attach cables to your motherboard.
Contents and Specifications
Package contents - HXi Series High-Performance ATX Power Supply
- 4th generation Intel Core processor Ready (Intel Haswell and Z87 motherboards)
- ATX12V v2.4 and EPS 2.92 standards and is backward compatible with ATX12V 2.2, 2.31 and ATX12V 2.01 systems
- Corsair Link Integration for monitoring performance and adjustment of fan speed and multi-rail/single rail mode.
- 80 PLUS Platinum efficiency, delivering 92% energy efficiency at real world load conditions.
- ZeroRPM mode for fanless operation at low loads and outstanding noise reduction.
- 140mm thermally controlled fluid dynamic bearing fan spins up as needed.
- Fully Modular low profile cables for easy installation, less clutter, and helps maximize airflow through your computer's chassis.
- Engineered to meet maximum power output at a server-grade 50C temperature rating.
- Fan self-test switch to determine fan functionality even before installation.
- Over-voltage protection, under-voltage protection, and short circuit protection, over power protection, over temperature protection provide maximum safety to your critical system components.
- Safety and Agency Approvals: FCC, ICES, CE, UL / CUL, CSA, C-Tick/RCM, TUV, CB, CU, KC Mark, RoHS, WEEE, RoHS (China), REACH
|Service & Support||Limited warranty - 10 years|
|Service & Support Details||Limited warranty - 10 years||
|Cables Included||Power cable kit|
|Features||Corsair Link, fan speed monitoring, over current protection, over voltage protection, undervoltage protection, short-circuit protection, Zero RPM fan mode, fluid dynamic bearing cooling fan|
|Cooling System||140 mm fan|
|Compliant Standards||CSA, UL, TUV, C-Tick, cUL, CB, FCC, RoHS, WEEE, ICES, REACH, KC, China RoHS, RCM||
|Device Type||Power supply - internal|
|Specification Compliance||ATX12V 2.4/ EPS12V 2.92|
|Input Voltage||AC 100-240 V|
|Frequency Required||47 - 63 Hz|
|Power Output Connectors Details||1 x power 24 pin ATX with detachable 4 pin section ¦ 2 x power 8 pin EPS12V with detachable 4 pin ATX12V section ¦ 8 x 8 pin PCI Express power with detachable 2 pin section ¦ 12 x 4 PIN internal power ¦ 12 x 15 pin Serial ATA power ¦ 2 x 4 PIN mini-power connector|
|Output Voltage||+3.3, +5, ±12 V|
|Power Capacity||1200 Watt|
|Output Current||+3.3V - 30 A ¦ +5V - 30 A ¦ +12V - 100 A ¦ -12V - 0.8 A ¦ +5VSB - 3.5 A|
|80 PLUS Certification||80 PLUS Platinum||
|Max Operating Temperature||50 °C||
Dimensions & Weight
Corsair HX1200i High Performance Series (1200 Watt) 80 Plus Platinum ATX Power Supply Unit Ask an owner
Corsair HX1200i High Performance Series (1200 Watt) 80 Plus Platinum ATX Power Supply Unit Product Discussion
Our comments box is a great way for you to view other people's feedback about products on Ebuyer.com, and add your own.
- This tool is open to everyone.
- You are responsible for the contents of your comments and any consequences that may arise as a result of them.
- Comments that contain any of the following will be deleted: terms considered explicit and inappropriate; defamatory, obscene, unlawful, harmful, or offensive.