£102.99 inc. vat
£85.82 ex. vat
Click & Collect Unavailable
per month. Learn more
Fractal Design Edison M Series (750w) Power Supply Unit
- 80 PLUS® Gold certified efficiency
- Compliant with the latest standards
- High end capacitors
- Silent, temperature-controlled 120mm FDB fan
- Extra-long ATX12V cable
Mfr part code: FD-PSU-ED1B-750W
Customers Who Viewed This Product Also Viewed
£117.99 inc. vat
£98.32 ex. vat
£90.98 inc. vat£100.98save £10.00
£75.81 ex. vat£84.15save £8.34
Fractal Design Edison M Series (750w) Power Supply Unit Product Description
Designed for maximum reliability, the Edison M units feature Japanese electrolytic capacitors with a full protection suite, including over-temperature protection. The modular cable system assists with a clean installation and the extra-long ATX12V cable accommodates cases with bottom mounted PSU positions.
Fractal Design Edison M units are equipped with a large, temperature-controlled FDB-bearing 120mm fan contributing to a maximum lifespan while keeping noise levels at a minimum.
The Edison M is a highly reliable choice, for both gaming computers and powerful workstations.
- Modular construction to assist with a clean build with only the most essential cables permanently attached
- 80PLUS Gold efficiency with a 5 year warranty on the PSU
- ATX 2.4 compliant, including full support for the new C6 / C7 power states introduced with the 4th generation Intel Core CPUs
- DC-DC design for improved system stability and maximum 12V output
- Tight voltage regulation: +/- 2% for +12V and +/- 3% for minor rails
- Japanese electrolytic capacitors, rated at 105°C; Japanese and Taiwanese solid polymer capacitors
- Extra long ATX 12V cable
- Silent, temperature-controlled 120mm fan with quiet, long-life FDB bearings
- Full protection suite: Over Power Protection, Over Voltage Protection, Short Circuit Protection, Under Voltage Protection, Over Current Protection and Over Temperature Protection
- Sleek look to add to the overall design of your build
80 PLUS Gold certified efficiency Edison M PSUs meet the 80 PLUS Gold specification for providing power at an extremely competitive price point, priving excellent value. Additionally, because Edison M PSUs generate less heat, they provide power at lower fan speeds, which results in reduced noise levels.
Superb Electrical Performance Fractal Design Edison M Series PSUs feature excellent DC voltage regulation and ripple suppression: they can deliver their full-rated wattage continuously even with an intake temperature as high as 40°C at full load or 50°C at 80% load.
Compliant with the latest standards Edison M PSUs are compliant with the latest PC PSU standard: ATX 2.4 / EPS 2.92
High end capacitors Edison M PSUs feature Japanese electrolytic capacitors, rated at 105°C as well as Japanese and Taiwanese solid polymer capacitors.
Silent, temperature-controlled 120mm FDB fan Generally, larger fans move more air with less noise than smaller fans: Edison M Series PSUs are equipped with a 120mm FDB bearing, which keeps noise levels at a minimum.
Extra-long ATX12V cable Edison M PSUs are equipped with an extra long 12V ("P4") connector cable, which accommodates bottom-mounted-PSU computer cases.
Computer protection Edison M PSUs feature a full suite of computer protection, including: Over Power Protection, Over Voltage Protection, Short Circuit Protection, Under Voltage Protection, Over Current Protection and Over Temperature Protection.
|Service & Support||Limited warranty - 5 years|
|Service & Support Details||Limited warranty - 5 years||
|Device Type||Power supply - internal|
|Specification Compliance||ATX12V 2.4/ EPS12V 2.92|
|Power Output Connectors Details||1 x power 24 pin ATX with detachable 4 pin section ¦ 1 x power 8 pin EPS12V with detachable 4 pin ATX12V section ¦ 6 x 8 pin PCI Express power with detachable 2 pin section ¦ 10 x 15 pin Serial ATA power ¦ 5 x 4 PIN internal power ¦ 1 x power 8 pin EPS12V|
|Power Capacity||750 Watt|
|Output Current||+3.3V - 20 A ¦ +5V - 20 A ¦ +12V1 - 62 A ¦ -12V - 0.3 A ¦ +5VSB - 2.5 A|
|80 PLUS Certification||80 PLUS Gold||
|Included Accessories||Cable ties|
|Cooling System||120 mm fan|
|Features||Overheat protection, over current protection, over voltage protection, overpower protection, undervoltage protection, short-circuit protection, DC-DC technology, Intel 4th-gen CPU (Haswell) compatible, fluid dynamic bearing cooling fan|
|Compliant Standards||ErP 2013||
|Max Operating Temperature||40 °C||
Dimensions & Weight
Dimensions & Weight (Shipping)
|Shipping Width||29.9 cm|
|Shipping Depth||12.2 cm|
|Shipping Height||18.5 cm|
|Shipping Weight||3.1 kg|
Fractal Design Edison M Series (750w) Power Supply Unit Ask an owner
Fractal Design Edison M Series (750w) Power Supply Unit Product Discussion
Our comments box is a great way for you to view other people's feedback about products on Ebuyer.com, and add your own.
- This tool is open to everyone.
- You are responsible for the contents of your comments and any consequences that may arise as a result of them.
- Comments that contain any of the following will be deleted: terms considered explicit and inappropriate; defamatory, obscene, unlawful, harmful, or offensive.