Versatile A3 colour smart MFP offering outstanding performance, quality and seamless integration into document workflow.
Combining the reliability of OKI's award winning digital LED print technology with extensive copier functionality, in one high speed, easy to use device, the MC800 Series ensures outstanding print and copy quality as well as comprehensive scan and document management functionality.
OKI's smart Extendable Platform (sXP) ensures the MC800 Series sits at the heart of your document workflows with a very easy to use, customisable 7" touch screen to operate the device and manage all document functions.
High volume printing and copying are handled comfortably by the MC800 Series with speeds of up to 35ppm and over 2,000 sheet maximum paper capacity from 5 separate trays. Two output bins ensure jobs can be sorted on the go and built in stapling across the range make document creation convenient for all users in the workgroup. For extra peace of mind, OKI offers a unique 3 year warranty at no extra cost, simply register your product within 30 days of purchase.
The MC800 Series brings outstanding value and performance to demanding
workgroups without compromise.
With faster print and copy speeds and higher capacity consumables compared to the MC853 the MC873 the ideal solution for the most demanding workgroups. With print speeds of up to 35ppm and just 9.5 seconds to the first page out time in colour and mono, larger workgroups can use the MC873 with ease. Low user intervention and lower total cost of ownership, together with the easy to use operator panel ensure the whole workgroup is more productive and efficient.
The OKI MC873dnv features duplex printing, network connection and a paper capacity of over 2,000 sheets from the additional 4 paper trays (included).
Outstanding features to support your day-to-day print, copy, scan and fax requirements
Built-in convenience stapler as standard, for easy post production finishing.
Cost saving, high capacity toners
High capacity toner cartridges reduce total cost of ownership and user intervention.
Automatic duplex printing, copying, scanning and faxing as standard
Reverse Automatic Document Feeder (RADF) for simple, efficient and cost effective handling of multi-page, single and double sided documents.
User friendly and easy to operate
Customisable 7" colour LCD touch screen, intuitive menu system and enhanced help functionality; place frequently used functions on the home
screen for quick and easy access.
Flexible media handling
Print on a wide range of media sizes and weights, from A6 to 1.3m long
banners and up to 256gsm, with the auto-sensing 100 sheet multi-purpose paper feed tray (MPT).
Perfect for high volume print jobs
With a paper capacity of up to 2,005 sheets, you can support your high volume print requirements in-house.
Functionality to improve your productivity and workflow
With user friendly and intuitive displays, the MC800 Series offers outstanding print quality with the added functionality of copy, scan and
fax. Efficiency and security are built in, with features including IPsec, Encrypted Secure Print, and authentications.
Automatic duplex printing, copying, scanning and faxing
All models include a 100 sheet Reverse Automatic Document Feeder (RADF) as standard for quick and easy copying, scanning, and faxing of double sided documents.
- Delivering exceptional colour at impressive speeds.
- High resolution colour and mono printing for professional business documents
- Colour and mono print speeds of up to 35ppm and 9.5 seconds to first print - perfect for time critical print jobs
- Duplex printing as standard - reducing paper consumption and enabling the production of business documents in-house
- Ultra-reliable digital LED print technology
- Encrypted Secure Print function for protected printing to ensure document confidentiality
- Paper capacity of up to 2,005 sheets, keeping user intervention to a minimum
- Auto sensing multi-purpose tray for printing on a wide variety of media sizes and weights
- Enhanced fax functionality with Super G3 speed for efficient document management.
- Super G3 speed enables faxes to be sent and received at high speed
- Fax documents directly from or to your PC
- Forward faxes to another fax machine, network folder or directly to an email address
- Edge removal automatically cleans up images
- Block junk faxes to reduce printing costs
- Store and view incoming faxes on 7" display prior to printing to save paper
- Save time with up to 40 one-touch buttons and 1,000 speed dials to retrieve regularly used numbers
- High Definition LED colour scanner improves document workflow.
- Fast scan speed of up to 50ipm
- 100 sheet RADF makes light work of multi-page, single and double sided documents
- USB and network TWAIN scanning
- Save scan settings for repeated tasks
- LDAP provides direct access to contact and email data from an existing directory server, saving time and improving the reliability of document delivery
- Job Build function enables a number of different documents to be scanned to create one single document output
- Scan directly to: USB, Network folder, email, FTP server, Local PC and Remote scan for fast and versatile document storage and management
- Scan preview for: email, shared folder, USB
- Blank page removal function - skips blank pages when scanning
- LED scanning and printing delivering superior copy quality for clear, accurate, and fast results.
- Multi-page documents, single or double sided, are handled with ease
- Fast, high quality copy output of up to 35cpm
- Job Macro function enables the user to programme frequently used copy settings
- ID Card copy for simple copying of double sided ID cards on a single sheet
- Background removal allows user to eliminate artefacts copied from glass or media on printed output
- Document collation automatically sorts copies of multi-page documents, saving you time
- Blank page removal function - skips blank pages when copying
Improving efficiency and reducing environmental impact
One of the most environmentally conscious A3 colour MFPs on the market, the MC800 Series consolidates multiple features into one efficient device, helping your business reduce its energy consumption, impact on the environment, and ongoing costs.
Consolidating multiple devices into one
- Bringing together several devices into one efficient device reduces:
- Energy usage - saving you money and the environment
- Consumables consumption
Reducing power consumption
- 100% based on LED technology that inherently consumes less energy
- Deep Sleep Mode - reduces energy consumption to less than 3W
Duplex printing, copying and faxing as standard
- Reduces paper usage
- Enables printing professional documents in-house
Reducing toner usage
Toner Save function - reduces the amount of toner used when printing
draft or internal documents.
Printing whilst on the move with mobile printing
OKI brings mobile printing to the workplace through innovation and technology. Many of our products, including the MC800 Series, are now compatible with mobile printing applications allowing you to print directly from your mobile device over wireless networks.
The MC800 Series is Google Cloud Print Ready, as well as being compatible with AirPrint by Apple Inc, enabling remote printing from anywhere in the world, without having to connect directly to a printing device.
For further information on mobile printing visit our dedicated web page www.okieurope.com/mobileprinting
For the management and control of networked printers and MFPs
With a powerful reporting structure, sPSV allows IT managers to manage devices and troubleshoot any problems without user intervention, providing complete control and visibility of all printers, regardless of make or model, across your network.
Provides visibility and control of your organisation's print spend
Gain visibility and control of print usage within your organisation, allowing you to restrict access to individuals or groups and manage printing and copying within defined cost limits. sPSV also provides you the ability to report on usage across the network, capturing information on volume, paper size, media type and consumables usage.
ABBYY FineReader Sprint
ABBYY FineReader helps you create editable, searchable files from paper documents, PDF files or digital photos, saving time as well as the hassle of
- Edit a scanned document or an image PDF and create new documents into editable files without the need of reformatting the structure, tables, columns, font styles and sizes within your documents.
- Search and archive documents for quick and convenient retrieval, by converting them into searchable PDF and PDF/A formats.
- Convert documents into mobile-friendly formats, perfect for use with e-Book readers, tablets or smartphones.
SENDYS Explorer LITE
SENDYS Explorer enables the user to convert documents and distribute or upload to a chosen location, providing greater flexibility to edit, access,
print, retrieve and share files.
- Document capture: From MFP, smartphone/tablet, desktop web interface and email.
- Document conversion: Transform scanned documents into a wide range of editable formats
- Document hub: Distribute scanned files.
- Print: Any document scanned or retrieved from the cloud directly from the MFP panel, smartphone/tablet or web interface.
sXP (smart Extendable Platform) at the heart of your business productivity
The MC800 Series comes with sXP, an open platform to help streamline your document intensive business processes.
This web services based platform enables seamless integration of these smart MFPs with your bespoke system or 3rd party solutions, for example, SENDYS Explorer, PaperCut MF and Drivve Image. This ensures that your document capture, distribution, management and output is efficiently executed and implemented, improving the productivity of your staff.
Bringing ease of use to your fingertips
Usability of the MC853 and MC873 is further improved with a user-friendly 7" colour LCD touch screen display.
- Job Macro function allows users to record and re-use key sequences to speed up frequently used operations
- Dedicated function buttons take you quickly and directly to the desired mode of operation
- Customise your home screen to put frequently used functions at
your fingertips for fast efficient working
- Enhanced help function for handy, on screen graphic and text
- Store and view incoming faxes prior to printing to save paper
Business Printing Specialists
OKI's printer division is a global business-to-business brand dedicated to creating cost effective, professional in-house printing solutions which are designed to increase the efficiency of today's and tomorrow's businesses
and their workflows. As pioneers in innovative print technologies from digital LED to High Definition Colour, we have a portfolio of award winning products and solutions enabling businesses to achieve both image focused, vibrant, quality print communications and budget flexibility.
OKI presents a full range of A3 and A4 colour and mono printers and MFPs, for workgroups and businesses of all sizes with superior media-handling capabilities. In addition our fax, POS and dot matrix printers complete our range of print solutions. These best-in-class products are designed to be easy to use making the job of inhouse print easier.
3 year warranty
Our devices are manufactured to the highest standards of quality and technology, which has been confirmed by independent tests. We are so convinced of the high quality of our products that we are offering you an
extension of the standard warranty period to 3 years at no extra cost to you. Simply register your product within 30 days of purchase. For further information please visit: www.oki.co.uk/warranty
High Definition Color
High Definition Color is OKI's own unique set of market defining hardware and software technologies. Together, these components deliver unsurpassed colour printing simply, intelligently, and with perfect results.
20 years of LED Technology
OKI pioneered the development of digital LED technology in printers over 20 years ago. This innovation delivers High Definition printing - for more accurate, striking printed documents. Thanks to this digital LED technology, our printers are compact, environmentally friendly and energy
efficient, using significantly less raw materials in the manufacturing process and consuming less energy. LED print heads have no moving parts, making our LED printers robust and ultra reliable.