£130.98 inc. vat
£109.15 ex. vat
Click & Collect Unavailable
per month. Learn more
Dell 24 000 Page Yield Imaging Drum - Kit
- Approximately 24,000 pages
- Image drum
- For Colour Laser Printer: 1320, 2130, 2150; Multifunction Colour Laser Printer 2135,...
Mfr part code: 593-11044
Customers Who Viewed This Product Also Viewed
£113.99 inc. vat
£94.99 ex. vat
£116.99 inc. vat
£97.49 ex. vat
Dell 24 000 Page Yield Imaging Drum - Kit Product Description
The Dell 593-11044 imaging drum is built from innovative and highly durable Dell supplies and can be alternatively known as the Dell KGR81 printer drum. It's strongly recommended that you use this original Dell 593-11044 drum kit to enable flawless operation and perfect image quality. Designed as a convenient 4 colour part, the Dell KGR81 drum unit saves you from replacing four separate colour drums and is extremely cost-effective. Easy to install and cheap to run, this 4 colour Dell 59311044 drum brings you immaculate image quality and smooth operation.
The imaging drum kit from Dell is specifically designed for use with Dell laser printer. The imaging drum kit applies toner to the page. It offers a usable life of up to 24000 page impressions.
- Product Description: Dell - 1 - drum kit
- Product Type: Drum kit
- Printing Technology: Laser
- Duty Cycle: Up to 24000 pages
- Included Qty: 1
- Compatible with: Colour Laser Printer 1320c, 1320cn, 2130cn, 2150cdn, 2150cn; Multifunction Colour Laser Printer 2135cn, 2155cdn, 2155cn
|Consumable Type||Drum kit|
|Duty Cycle||Up to 24000 pages||
|Compatible with||Dell Color Laser Printer 1320c, 1320cn, 2130cn, 2150cdn, 2150cn ¦ Dell Multifunction Color Laser Printer 2135cn, 2155cdn, 2155cn|
Dell 24 000 Page Yield Imaging Drum - Kit Ask an owner
Dell 24 000 Page Yield Imaging Drum - Kit Product Discussion
Our comments box is a great way for you to view other people's feedback about products on Ebuyer.com, and add your own.
- This tool is open to everyone.
- You are responsible for the contents of your comments and any consequences that may arise as a result of them.
- Comments that contain any of the following will be deleted: terms considered explicit and inappropriate; defamatory, obscene, unlawful, harmful, or offensive.