£37.17 inc. vat
£30.97 ex. vat
Click & Collect Unavailable
Customers Who Viewed This Product Also Viewed
£45.18 inc. vat£60.39save £15.21
£37.65 ex. vat£50.32save £12.67
HP DeskJet 2130 All-in-One Multi-Function Colour Inkjet Printer & Scanner Product Description
Print, scan and copy using this HP DeskJet all-in-one multifunction colour printer. It's designed for use in homes and small offices that only need a limited number of pages printed monthly, yet it doesn't compromise on printing rate thanks to its 7.5 page per minute speed. A straightforward setup ensures it works straight out of the box when purchased with an optional USB cable and is instantly ready for everyday use.
If you're concerned about your environmental impact, this printer is Energy Star-certified, and you can enjoy easy, free cartridge recycling from HP. In terms of cost, this printer is designed to be affordable, especially when used with compatible high-yield cartridges. It renders images and documents at up to 1200 x 1200 dpi for high-quality results. When you switch it on, this HP DeskJet all-in-one multifunction colour printer can print out the first page in as little as 15 seconds.
Simplify your day. Print, scan and copy with ease - and tackle more everyday tasks than you ever have before.
• Count on easy versatility. Print, scan and copy what you need quickly with a reliable all-in-one.
Accomplish more - right out of the box. Avoid hassles and take on everyday tasks with a straightforward all-in-one you can set up in a snap - wherever you need it.
• Get started in fewer steps. Easily set up this all-in-one to print, scan and copy with simple controls.
• Save your space with a compact all-in-one designed to fit on your desk, on a shelf or anywhere you need it.
Check off your to-do list without writing a big check. Print, scan and copy the documents you need, using an all-in-one designed to be simply affordable.
• Print more for less, using the world's No. 1 printer brand plus Original HP ink cartridges.
• Full of value - print up to twice as many pages with Original HP high-yield ink cartridges.
Rely on high performance while saving energy and money - this all-in-one is ENERGY STAR® certified. Reduce your impact even more with free, easy cartridge recycling.
• Conserve resources without sacrificing performance with an all-in-one that's ENERGY STAR® certified.
• Reduce your environmental impact - count on easy, free cartridge recycling through HP Planet Partners.
- Make your everyday printing, scanning and copying easy with an HP DeskJet all-in-one that simply works - right out of the box
- Print, Scan, Copy
- Print Speed: Up to 7.5 ppm
- Up to 1200 x 1200 rendered dpi
- Up to 1,000 pages duty cycle (monthly)
- Manual Duplex Printing
- OS: Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7; Mac OS X v10.8 Mountain Lion, OS X v10.9 Mavericks, OS X v10.10 Yosemite
- Hi-Speed USB 2.0
- HP Thermal Inkjet technology
Add-ons and Accessories
£1.96 ex. vat
£2.98save £0.24 £2.28 ex. vat
£2.85 ex. vat
£2.15save £0.12 £1.69 ex. vat
£2.65 ex. vat
£4.14 ex. vat
£2.09 ex. vat
Document & Media Handling
|Min Media Weight||60 g/m²|
|Max Media Weight||300 g/m²|
|Document & Media Handling Details||Input tray - 60 sheets size: 89 x 127 mm - A4 (210 x 297 mm) weight: 60 g/m² - 300 g/m² ¦ Output tray - 25 sheets|
|Speed Details||Printing: up to 7.5 ppm (A4) - B/W (ISO) ¦ Printing: up to 5.5 ppm (A4) - colour (ISO) ¦ Copying: up to 5 ppm (A4) - B/W (ISO) ¦ Copying: up to 3 ppm (A4) - colour (ISO)|
|Max Original Size||216 x 297 mm|
|Min Media Size||89 x 127 mm|
|Max Media Size||A4|
|Supported Media Type||Plain paper, photo paper|
|Supported Media Sizes||A4 (210 x 297 mm), B5 (176 x 250 mm), A6 (105 x 148 mm), 100 x 150 mm, 215 x 279 mm|
|Supported Envelope Sizes||International DL (110 x 220 mm)|
|Standard Media Capacity||60 sheets|
|Output Trays Capacity||25 sheets||
|Interfaces||1 x USB 2.0 - 4 pin USB Type B|
|Operating System Support||Apple Mac OS X 10.8, Apple Mac OS X 10.9, MS Windows Vista (32/64 bits), MS Windows 7 (32/64 bits), Apple Mac OS X 10.10, Windows 8 (32/64-bits), Windows 8.1 (32/64-bits)|
|Software Included||Drivers & Utilities||
|Voltage Required||AC 120/230 V (50/60Hz)|
|Power Consumption Operational||10 Watt|
|Power Consumption Standby||1.9 Watt|
|Power Consumption Sleep||9 Watt||
|Consumables Included||1 x Cartridge (black) - up to 190 pages - HP 302 ¦ 1 x Cartridge (tricolour) - up to 165 pages - HP 302|
|Compliant Standards||EN 61000-3-3:2008, EN 61000-3-2:2006+A1:2009+A2:2009, EAC, EN55024:2010, CISPR 24:2010, EN55022:2010 Class B, CISPR 22:2008||
|Device Type||Printer / copier / scanner|
|Printing Technology||Ink-jet - colour|
|Monthly Duty Cycle (max)||1000 pages|
|Recommended Monthly Volume||50 - 200 pages|
|PC Connection Availability||Yes|
|PC Connection||USB 2.0|
|Localisation||English / United Kingdom, Ireland||
|Max Copying Speed||Up to 5 ppm (mono) / up to 3 ppm (colour)|
|Max Copying Resolution||Up to 600 x 300 dpi (mono) / up to 600 x 300 dpi (colour)|
|Inkjet Technology||HP Thermal Inkjet|
|Max Printing Resolution||Up to 1200 x 1200 dpi (mono) / up to 4800 x 1200 dpi (colour)|
|Max Printing Speed||Up to 7.5 ppm (mono) / up to 5.5 ppm (colour)|
|Ink Cartridge Configuration||1 black cartridge, 1 colour cartridge (cyan, magenta, yellow)|
|Ink Palette Supported (Colours)||Cyan, magenta, yellow, black|
|Printer Drivers / Emulations||PCL 3 GUI||
|Optical Resolution||1200 dpi|
|Grey Scale Depth||8 bit|
|Colour Depth||24 bit||
|ENERGY STAR Qualified||Yes||
Dimensions & Weight
Dimensions & Weight (Shipping)
|Shipping Width||47.5 cm|
|Shipping Depth||19.1 cm|
|Shipping Height||35.4 cm|
|Shipping Weight||4.48 kg||
|Sound Emission||48 dBA (operating)|
|Min Operating Temperature||5 °C|
|Max Operating Temperature||40 °C|
|Humidity Range Operating||20 - 80%|
HP DeskJet 2130 All-in-One Multi-Function Colour Inkjet Printer & Scanner Ask an owner
HP DeskJet 2130 All-in-One Multi-Function Colour Inkjet Printer & Scanner Product Discussion
Our comments box is a great way for you to view other people's feedback about products on Ebuyer.com, and add your own.
- This tool is open to everyone.
- You are responsible for the contents of your comments and any consequences that may arise as a result of them.
- Comments that contain any of the following will be deleted: terms considered explicit and inappropriate; defamatory, obscene, unlawful, harmful, or offensive.