£29.99 inc. vat£35.49save £5.50
£24.99 ex. vat£29.57save £4.58
Click & Collect Available
Customers Who Viewed This Product Also Viewed
£34.98 inc. vat£41.31save £6.33
£29.15 ex. vat£34.42save £5.27
MSI A68HM-P33 V2 Socket FM2+ VGA DVI 8-channel audio Micro-ATX Motherboard Product Description
• Supports AMD® Socket FM2+/FM2 A-Series/Athlon™ Processors
• Supports DDR3 Memory
• Military Class 4: Top Quality & Stability
• Military Class Essentials: Total Protection for Military Class Motherboards
• Fast Boot: Quickly Boot Up & Enter OS in A Few Seconds
MILITARY CLASS 4
Military Class 4 is the next step in high quality components. The Super Ferrite Choke and Solid CAP will make sure that your PC runs more stable under extreme gaming conditions.
SUPER FERRITE CHOKES
Super Ferrite Chokes use a Ferrite core that is Super-Permeable. This allows the Super Ferrite Chokes to run at a 35 degree Celsius lower temperature, have a 30% higher current capacity, a 20% improvement in power efficiency and better overclocking power stability.
With their aluminum core design and Japanese made quality, Solid CAPs are made for high-end design motherboard. Not only do Solid CAPs could provide lower Equivalent Series Resistance (ESR), but also work firmly for over-10-year.
MILITARY CLASS ESSENTIALS
The core of Military Class 4 is based on the essentials which increase your stability in the worst conditions. The humidity protection and high temperature protection ensure your system surviving each environment, no matter how harsh. The new structure of the PCB limits EMI radiation. On top of that all the connectors have ESD protection in order to prevent short circuit.
• Humidity Protection: The latest Gen 4 Fabric PCB helps to against moisture cause by some humid conditions and environments.
• EMI Protection: The optimized EMI-proof design helps to keep users safe when during a long-time computer operation.
• ESD Protection: Anti-ESD ICs and fuses onboard helps to totally protect your motherboard from electrostatic damage.
• HIGH Temperature Protection: Certificated Military Class 4 components help to work stable under some extreme conditions.
CLICK BIOS 4
The MSI Click BIOS 4 is the latest UEFI BIOS with optimizations for Windows 8. Not only that it also reacts faster, runs smoother and has better mouse support. And this all comes with many cool features. Click on the button on the right to visit our dedicated BIOS page and learn more.
LIVE UPDATE 6
MSI Live Update is renewed! Our popular software automatically downloads and installs the latest drivers, BIOS and software. Rest assured while your system is always configured using the latest software so you get the maximum performance and stability.
No more seamless waiting for your O/S to be loaded! MSI Fast Boot helps to make your system boot lightning fast. MSI Fast Boot also features a GO2BIOS button. Simply click it to restart your PC and go straight to the system BIOS.
Compared to common motherboards which need extra BIOS chips, MSI's M-Flash has a double advantage which doesn't need extra components and secondly, all your BIOS data will be saved in the USB drive. The stored data does not only have backup and upgrade function, moreover, it can also be seen as a portable BIOS chip which is actually able to boot up your PC.
• Backup/Restore Your BIOS to/from Any USB Flash Disk
• Avoid Unnecessary Repair Due to Accident Failures During The Upgrading Process
• Earn more BIOS Lifespan by Reducing Unnecessary Rewriting Process
Compared to the 480Mbps provided by traditional USB 2.0, the all-new USB 3.0's 5Gb/s offers 10 times the transfer bandwidth, so transferring a Blu-ray movie takes less than one minute.
• 10X Faster Than USB 2.0
• Up to 5Gb/s Data Transfer Bandwidth
• Boost Transfer Rate Between Your PC and External Storage Devices
SATA 6Gb/s provides double the bandwidth of traditional SATA 3Gb/s, and increases the data transfer rate between your motherboard and internal storage devices, such as 7200RPM HDDs, 10000RPM HDDs and SSDs. It's also the current trend for upcoming high-speed internal storage devices to break the existing bottleneck of a PC's performance.
• 2X Faster Than SATA 3Gb/s
• Up to 6Gb/s Data Transfer Bandwidth
• Unleash True Performance of New HDDs/SSDs
USB Safeguard can prevent motherboards and USB devices from being damaged by short-circuit and ESD (Electro-Static Discharge) with Anti-ESD chips built-into the motherboards. Additionally, the safeguard can protect against such dangers multiple times, and greatly improves product lifespan.
• All MSI motherboards use USB Safeguard's anti-ESD chip for thorough protection against ESD damage
• USB Safeguard is protected against a short circuit and/or ESD without the need for a fuse. It also supports stand-by power supply
AMD Cool'n'Quiet™ Technology reduces heat and noise so you can experience amazing performance without distraction. Combined with core enhancements, included in the AMD processors, that can improve overall power savings, deliver better multitasking and energy efficiency. Cool'n'Quiet technology can automatically adjust processor ratio to throttle CPU speed with four modes.
• Independent Dynamic Core Technology
• Dual Dynamic Power Management™
• AMD CoolCore™ Technology
• AMD Wideband Frequency Control
• Multi-Point Thermal Control
• Supports FM2+ Socket for AMD® A-series/ Athlon™ Series Processor
• AMD A68H
• 2 x DDR3 memory slots supporting up to 32GB
• Supports DDR3 2133(OC)/ 1866/ 1600/ 1333 MHz
• Dual channel memory architecture
• Supports non-ECC, un-buffered memory
• Supports AMD Memory Profile (AMP)
• Supports Extreme Memory Profile (XMP)
• 1 PCI Express x16 slot
• 1 PCI Express x1 slot
• 1 PCI slot, Support 3.3V/ 5V PCI bus Interface
• 1 x VGA port, supporting a maximum resolution of 1920x1200@ 60Hz, 24bpp
• 1x DVI-D port, supporting a maximum resolution of 2560x1600@60Hz, 24bpp/ 1920x1200@60Hz, 24bpp
• 4 x SATA 6Gb/s ports
- Supports RAID 0, RAID1 and RAID 10
• 2 x USB 3.0 ports on the back panel
• 6 x USB 2.0 ports (2 ports on the back panel, 4 ports available through the internal USB connectors)
• Realtek® ALC887 Codec
• Flexible 8-channel audio with jack sensing
• Compliant with Azalia 1.0 Spec
• Realtek® RTL8111G Gigabit LAN
Back Panel I/O Ports
- 1 PS/2 mouse port
- 1 PS/2 keyboard port
- 1 VGA port
- 1 DVI port
- 2 USB 2.0 ports
- 2 USB 3.0 ports
- 1 LAN(RJ45)port
- 3 x audiojacks
Internal I/O Connectors
- 1 x 24-pin ATX main power connector
- 1 x 4-pin ATX 12V power connector
- 4 x SATA 6Gb/s connectors
- 2 x USB 2.0 connectors (supports additional 4 USB 2.0 ports)
- 1 x 4-pin CPU fan connector
- 1 x4-pin system fan connector
- 1 x Front panel audio connector
- 2 x system panel connector
- 1 x Chassis intrusion connector
- 1 x TPM module connector
- 1 x Serial port connector
- 1 x Clear CMOS jumper
• Micro-ATX 22.6 cm x 17.3 cm
• 6 mounting holes
Add-ons and Accessories
£12.92 ex. vat
£14.28save £1.35 £10.77 ex. vat
£40.40 ex. vat
£91.64 ex. vat
£38.77 ex. vat
£41.64 ex. vat
£45.81 ex. vat
Expansion / Connectivity
|Expansion Slots||1 x CPU ¦ 2 x DIMM 240-pin ¦ 1 x PCIe 3.0 x16 ¦ 1 x PCIe x1 ¦ 1 x PCI (3.3 V/ 5 V)|
|Storage Interfaces||SATA-600 -connectors: 4 x 7pin Serial ATA - 4 devices - RAID 0 / RAID 1 / RAID 10|
|Interfaces||1 x PS/2 keyboard ¦ 2 x USB 3.0 ¦ 1 x VGA ¦ 1 x DVI ¦ 2 x USB 2.0 ¦ 1 x LAN (Gigabit Ethernet) ¦ 1 x audio line-out - mini-jack ¦ 1 x audio line-in - mini-jack ¦ 1 x microphone - mini-jack ¦ 1 x PS/2 mouse|
|Internal Interfaces||1 x audio - header ¦ 4 x USB 2.0 - header ¦ 1 x serial - header|
|Power Connectors||4-pin ATX12V connector, 24-pin main power connector||
|Product Type||Motherboard - micro ATX|
|Chipset Type||AMD A68H|
|Processor Socket||Socket FM2+|
|Max Processors Qty||1|
|Compatible Processors||Athlon, A series||
|Max Size||32 GB|
|Bus Clock||1600 MHz, 1333 MHz, 1866 MHz, 2133 MHz|
|Supported RAM Integrity Check||Non-ECC|
|Registered or Buffered||Unbuffered|
|Features||Dual channel memory architecture, Intel Extreme Memory Profiles (XMP), AMD Memory Profile (AMP)||
|Max Allocated RAM Size||2048 MB||
|Type||HD Audio (8-channel)|
|Audio Codec||Realtek ALC887|
|Compliant Standards||High Definition Audio||
|Network Controller||Realtek RTL8111G|
|Network Interfaces||Gigabit Ethernet||
|BIOS Features||M-Flash, UEFI BIOS, MSI ClickBIOS 4|
|Hardware Features||AMD Cool 'n' Quiet Technology, USB Safeguard, All-Solid Capacitor motherboard Design, Intel Extreme Memory Profile (XMP) support, MSI Winki 3, AMD Radeon Dual Graphics, Super Ferrite Choke (SFC), AMD Memory Profile (AMP) support, MSI Military Class IV, Military Class Essentials, MSI Fast Boot||
|Software Included||MSI Live Update 6|
MSI A68HM-P33 V2 Socket FM2+ VGA DVI 8-channel audio Micro-ATX Motherboard Ask an owner
MSI A68HM-P33 V2 Socket FM2+ VGA DVI 8-channel audio Micro-ATX Motherboard Product Discussion
- This tool is open to everyone.