£47.86 inc. vat£54.96save £7.10
£39.88 ex. vat£45.80save £5.92
Click & Collect Available
Customers Who Viewed This Product Also Viewed
Asus H81M-P PLUS Socket 1150 VGA DVI HDMI 8 Channel Audio mATX Motherboard Product Description
- New UEFI BIOS and EZ Mode: Friendlier, easier, and more intuitive with helpful info added
- GPU Boost - Go to the limit with iGPU level up!
- CrashFree BIOS 3: Restore corrupted BIOS data from USB storage
- EPU - All-round energy efficiency and detailed CPU wattage settings
- AI Suite 3: One-stop access to innovative ASUS features
New UEFI BIOS - friendlier and more intuitive
Exclusive EZ Mode adds useful info to become even easier
Media-renowned UEFI BIOS from ASUS provides the smoothest mouse-controlled graphical BIOS, and now features more intuitive functions to quickly take you to favorite BIOS pages and frequently-accessed settings through custom shortcuts. You can even write quick notes in-BIOS for future reference, view an activity log of setting changes and modifications, and rename SATA ports. EZ Mode has a whole new look, upgraded with extra-friendly capabilities like detailed fan controls, XMP profile settings, SATA information, and fast clock adjustment. Together, these perfect your BIOS experience.
Go to the limit with iGPU level up!
GPU Boost accelerates the integrated GPU for extreme graphics performance. The user-friendly interface facilitates flexible frequency adjustments. It easily delivers stable system-wide upgrades for every use.
Effortless PCI Express component removal
Press the Q-Slot clip lightly, and graphics cards just pop out. The large winged clip is easy to reach so you don't have to struggle with installing or removing even the biggest graphics cards.
Windows 8 Exclusive Features
ASUS Boot Setting
Multiple startup options
Thanks to ASUS Windows 8 hardware optimization, ASUS Boot Setting provides better flexibility in customizing your PC's startup process. You can shorten system boot-up time to 2-seconds* for a smoother user experience under Windows 8, and even previous versions of Windows. Also, you can enter the BIOS directly with one click through a user-friendly interface, and quickly select your preferred system boot up method: either get to the OS in seconds or opt for regular boot up. Whatever your choice, settings are saved and persistent, with no need to choose every time you power on.
*On select models
Probe II Sense
Handy system monitoring
Popular ASUS real-time system monitoring software now available for Windows 8. It helps you supervise your entire PC through a live tile on the Windows 8 start screen, and make quick adjustments. Probe II Sense is a free app available from the Windows Store.
AI Suite 3
One-stop access to innovative ASUS features
ASUS AI Suite 3 offers a brand new user experience through a clearer and more attractive interface with support for larger monitors. It consolidates all exclusive ASUS features into one simple-to-use package, allowing you to supervise overclocking, energy consumption, fan speeds, voltages and more. This all-in-one app offers diverse and easy to use functionality, with no need to switch back and forth between different utilities.
All-round energy efficiency and detailed CPU wattage settings
Tap into the world's first real-time PC power saving chip through the AI Suite 3 utility. Get total system-wide energy optimization by automatically detecting current PC loadings and intelligently moderating power consumption. It can directly reduce CPU wattage to an indicated level on demand and manually switch to Max Power Saving Mode for further energy savings, creating a more efficient PC.
Dedicated CPU and case fan controls
ASUS Fan Xpert intelligently allows you to adjust CPU and case fan speeds according to different ambient temperatures in diverse climate conditions and locations, as well as actual PC loading. Various preset fan performance profiles offer flexible fan speed controls to achieve a quiet and cool environment.
CrashFree BIOS 3
Restore corrupted BIOS data from USB storage
ASUS CrashFree BIOS 3 allows users to restore corrupted BIOS data from a USB flash drive or support CD containing a BIOS file. This utility saves you the cost and hassle of buying a replacement BIOS chip.
4K Ultra HD Ready
Discover future visual experiences
Following up on popular 1080p full HD, 4K Ultra HD is the next big thing, and you're ready for the upgrade thanks to integrated graphics that natively support up to 4096 x 2160 via HDMI or DisplayPort. That's four times the pixel count of 1080p (1920 x 1080), offering incredible visual clarity, detail, and realism.
*Please check the specifications of your AMD APU for capabilities. Video playback at 4096 x 2160 pixels may not be guaranteed.
CPU and Chipset Features
Intel® LGA1150 4th Generation Core™ i7/Core™ i5/Core™ i3/Pentium®/Celeron® Processors Ready
This motherboard supports Intel® 4th generation Core™ i7/i5/i3/Pentium®/Celeron® processors in the LGA1150 package, with iGPU, memory and PCI Express controllers integrated to support onboard graphics output with dedicated chipsets, 2-channel (2 DIMM) DDR3 memory and 16 PCI Express lanes. This provides great graphics performance. Intel® 4th generation Core™ i7/i5/i3/Pentium®/Celeron® processors are among the most powerful and energy efficient CPUs in the world.
Intel® H81 Express Chipset
The Intel® H81 Express chipset is a single-chipset design that supports socket LGA1150 4th generation Intel® Core™ i7/i5/i3/Pentium®/Celeron® processors. It provides improved performance by utilizing serial point-to-point links, allowing increased bandwidth and stability. It natively supports up to two USB 3.0 ports for up to ten times faster transfer rates than USB 2.0. Moreover, the Intel® H81 Express chipset also supports iGPU functionality, letting users enjoy the latest Intel integrated graphics performance.
- Intel® Socket 1150 for the New 4th/4th Generation Core™ i7/Core™ i5/Core™ i3/Pentium®/Celeron® Processors
- Supports Intel® 22 nm CPU
- Supports Intel® Turbo Boost Technology 2.0
- * The Intel® Turbo Boost Technology 2.0 support depends on the CPU types.
- * Refer to www.asus.com for CPU support list
- Intel® H81
- 2 x DIMM, Max. 16GB, DDR3 1600/1333/1066 MHz Non-ECC, Un-buffered Memory
- Dual Channel Memory Architecture
- Supports Intel® Extreme Memory Profile (XMP)
- * Hyper DIMM support is subject to the physical characteristics of individual CPUs.
- * Refer to www.asus.com for the Memory QVL (Qualified Vendors Lists).
- * Due to Intel® chipset limitation, DDR3 1600 MHz and higher memory modules on XMP mode will run at the maximum transfer rate of DDR3 1600 Mhz.
- Integrated Graphics Processor
- - Supports HDMI with max. resolution 4096 x 2160 @ 24 Hz / 2560 x 1600 @ 60 Hz
- - Supports DVI-D with max. resolution 1920 x 1200 @ 60 Hz
- - Supports RGB with max. resolution 1920 x 1200 @ 60 Hz
- Maximum shared memory of 1024 MB
- Expansion Slots
- 1 x PCIe 2.0 x16
- 2 x PCIe 2.0 x1
- Intel® H81 chipset :
- 2 x SATA 6Gb/s port(s), yellow,
- 2 x SATA 3Gb/s port(s), dark brown,
- Supports Intel® Rapid Start Technology, Intel® Smart Connect Technology *1
- Intel® I218V, 1 x Gigabit LAN Controller(s)
- Realtek® ALC887 8-Channel High Definition Audio CODEC *2
- - Supports : Jack-detection, Front Panel Jack-retasking
- USB Ports
- ASMedia® ASM1042 controller :
- 2 x USB 3.1 Gen 1 port(s) (2 at mid-board)
- Intel® H81 chipset :
- 2 x USB 3.1 Gen 1 port(s) (2 at back panel, blue)
- Intel® H81 chipset :
- 6 x USB 2.0 port(s) (2 at back panel, black, 4 at mid-board)
- Special Features
- ASUS EPU :
- - EPU
- ASUS Exclusive Features :
- - GPU Boost
- - AI Suite 3
- - Ai Charger+
- - Anti-Surge
- - ASUS UEFI BIOS EZ Mode featuring friendly graphics user interface
- - Disk Unlocker
- ASUS Quiet Thermal Solution :
- - ASUS Fan Xpert
- ASUS EZ DIY :
- - ASUS CrashFree BIOS 3
- - ASUS EZ Flash 2
- ASUS Q-Design :
- - ASUS Q-Slot
- Operating System Support
- Windows® 10 , 64bit
- Windows® 8.1 , 64bit
- Windows® 8 , 64bit
- Windows® 7 , 32bit/64bit
- Back I/O Ports
- 1 x PS/2 keyboard (purple)
- 1 x PS/2 mouse (green)
- 1 x DVI-D
- 1 x D-Sub
- 1 x HDMI
- 1 x LAN (RJ45) port(s)
- 2 x USB 3.1 Gen 1 (blue)
- 2 x USB 2.0
- 3 x Audio jack(s)
- Internal I/O
- 1 x USB 3.1 Gen 1 connector(s) support(s) additional 2 USB 3.1 Gen 1 port(s)
- 2 x USB 2.0 connector(s) support(s) additional 4 USB 2.0 port(s)
- 1 x COM port(s) connector(s)
- 2 x SATA 6Gb/s connector(s)
- 2 x SATA 3Gb/s connector(s)
- 1 x CPU Fan connector(s) (1 x 4 -pin)
- 1 x Chassis Fan connector(s) (1 x 4 -pin)
- 1 x 24-pin EATX Power connector(s)
- 1 x 4-pin ATX 12V Power connector(s)
- 1 x Front panel connector(s)
- 1 x Front panel audio connector(s) (AAFP)
- 1 x Internal speaker connector(s)
- 1 x Chassis Intrusion connector(s)
- 1 x 14-1 pin TPM connector
- User's manual
- I/O Shield
- 2 x SATA 6Gb/s cable(s)
- 64 Mb Flash ROM, UEFI AMI BIOS, PnP, DMI2.0, WfM2.0, SM BIOS 2.7, ACPI 2.0a, Multi-language BIOS, ASUS EZ Flash 2, ASUS CrashFree BIOS 3, My Favorites, Quick Note, Last Modified log, F12 PrintScreen, F3 Shortcut functions and ASUS DRAM SPD (Serial Presence Detect) memory information
- WfM 2.0, DMI 2.0, WOL by PME, PXE
- Support Disc
- ASUS Utilities
- EZ Update
- Anti-Virus Software (OEM Version)
- Form Factor
- uATX Form Factor
- 8.9 inch x 6.85 inch ( 22.6 cm x 17.4 cm )
*1-1:Due to the limitation of the Intel® H81 chipset, Intel® Rapid Start Technology can be configured only from the BIOS Setup program.
*1-2:These functions will work depending on the CPU installed.
*2:Use a chassis with HD audio module in the front panel to support an 8-channel audio output.
Add-ons and Accessories
£14.28save £1.35 £10.77 ex. vat
£71.43 ex. vat
£56.45save £6.96 £41.24 ex. vat
|Product Type||Motherboard - micro ATX|
|Chipset Type||Intel H81 Express|
|Processor Socket||LGA1150 Socket|
|Max Processors Qty||1|
|Compatible Processors||Pentium, Celeron, Core i5, Core i3, Core i7||
|Max Size||16 GB|
|Bus Clock||1600 MHz, 1333 MHz, 1066 MHz|
|Supported RAM Integrity Check||Non-ECC|
|Registered or Buffered||Unbuffered|
|Features||Dual channel memory architecture, Intel Extreme Memory Profiles (XMP)||
|Max Allocated RAM Size||1024 MB||
|Type||HD Audio (8-channel)|
|Audio Codec||Realtek ALC887|
|Compliant Standards||High Definition Audio||
|Network Controller||Intel I218V|
|Network Interfaces||Gigabit Ethernet||
Expansion / Connectivity
|Expansion Slots||1 x CPU ¦ 2 x DIMM 240-pin ¦ 1 x PCIe x16 ¦ 2 x PCIe x1|
|Storage Interfaces||SATA-300 -connectors: 2 x 7pin Serial ATA - 2 devices ¦ SATA-600 -connectors: 2 x 7pin Serial ATA - 2 devices|
|Interfaces||1 x DVI ¦ 2 x USB 3.0 ¦ 1 x VGA ¦ 1 x LAN (Gigabit Ethernet) ¦ 2 x USB 2.0 ¦ 1 x audio line-in - mini-jack ¦ 1 x audio line-out - mini-jack ¦ 1 x microphone - mini-jack ¦ 1 x PS/2 keyboard ¦ 1 x PS/2 mouse ¦ 1 x HDMI|
|Internal Interfaces||4 x USB 2.0 - header ¦ 2 x USB 3.0 - header ¦ 1 x audio - header ¦ 1 x serial - header|
|Power Connectors||4-pin ATX12V connector, 24-pin main power connector||
|BIOS Features||DMI 2.0 support, WfM 2.0 support, Multilingual BIOS, ASUS Quiet Thermal Solution, ASUS EZ Flash 2, ACPI 2.0a support, ASUS EFI BIOS, UEFI BIOS, SMBIOS 2.7 support|
|Sleep / Wake Up||Wake on LAN (WOL), wake on PME|
|Hardware Features||Jack retasking, ASUS Anti-Surge Protection, GPU Boost, ASUS EZ DIY, CrashFree BIOS 3, audio jack detect technology, ASUS EPU (Energy Processing Unit), Intel Extreme Memory Profile (XMP) support, ASUS Fan Xpert, Intel Rapid Start Technology, Intel Smart Connect Technology||
|Included Accessories||I/O back plate|
|Cables Included||2 x Serial ATA cable|
|Software Included||Drivers & Utilities, ASUS EZ Flash 2, ASUS AI Charger+, ASUS AI Suite III, ASUS EZ Update, Antivirus (OEM version)|
|Compliant Standards||Plug and Play, ACPI 2.0a|
Asus H81M-P PLUS Socket 1150 VGA DVI HDMI 8 Channel Audio mATX Motherboard Ask an owner
Asus H81M-P PLUS Socket 1150 VGA DVI HDMI 8 Channel Audio mATX Motherboard Product Discussion
Our comments box is a great way for you to view other people's feedback about products on Ebuyer.com, and add your own.
- This tool is open to everyone.
- You are responsible for the contents of your comments and any consequences that may arise as a result of them.
- Comments that contain any of the following will be deleted: terms considered explicit and inappropriate; defamatory, obscene, unlawful, harmful, or offensive.