£94.10 inc. vat
£78.41 ex. vat
Click & Collect Available
EXDISPLAY Billion Bipac 7800nxl Broadband Router Triple Wan Wireless-N 3g & 4g Lte Adsl2+ - Fibre
- Wireless-N 300Mbps, Gigabit Ethernet, 3G/4G LTE, and NAS (Network Attached Storage) in...
- ADSL2+ router supports superfast fibre connections via dual-WAN connectivity through...
Mfr part code: EBR1-BiPAC 7800NXL
Customers Who Viewed This Product Also Viewed
£64.83 inc. vat£90.99save £26.16
£54.02 ex. vat£75.82save £21.80
£125.98 inc. vat
£104.98 ex. vat
Product ConditionOpen Box/Ex-Display Product is in nearly new condition but may have been opened or have minor cosmetic damage to box or product. Product is sold with 90 day warranty which supersedes any other reference to warranty within product title or description.
EXDISPLAY Billion Bipac 7800nxl Broadband Router Triple Wan Wireless-N 3g & 4g Lte Adsl2+ - Fibre Product Description
- Triple-WAN ports for 3G/4G LTE, ADSL2+, Gigabit Ethernet WAN (EWAN) for broadband connectivity
- Gigabit WAN and LAN
- Fibre (FTTC/FTTP/FTTH) ready with high WAN throughput
- IPv6 ready (IPv4/IPv6 dual stacks)
- USB port for print server, NAS, DLNA media server, and 3G/4G LTE USB modem
- SNR adjustments to achieve highest sync speeds
- Monitoring of individual LAN ports
- QoS for traffic prioritization and bandwidth management
- Broadcom chipset for better stability
- Multiple wireless SSIDs with wireless guest access and client isolation
- Supports IPTV applications *2
- NBN (National Broadband Network) ready *3
- Supports port-based Virtual LAN (VLAN)
- Available syslog
- Dynamic domain name system
EXDISPLAY Billion Bipac 7800nxl Broadband Router Triple Wan Wireless-N 3g & 4g Lte Adsl2+ - Fibre Ask an owner
EXDISPLAY Billion Bipac 7800nxl Broadband Router Triple Wan Wireless-N 3g & 4g Lte Adsl2+ - Fibre Product Discussion
Our comments box is a great way for you to view other people's feedback about products on Ebuyer.com, and add your own.
- This tool is open to everyone.
- You are responsible for the contents of your comments and any consequences that may arise as a result of them.
- Comments that contain any of the following will be deleted: terms considered explicit and inappropriate; defamatory, obscene, unlawful, harmful, or offensive.