£ 60.99 inc. vat£64.98save £3.99
£50.82 ex. vat£54.15save £3.33
Click & Collect Unavailable
Customers Who Viewed This Product Also Viewed
£ 65.49 inc. vat£73.65save £8.16
£54.57 ex. vat£61.37save £6.80
£ 35.49 inc. vat£39.99save £4.50
£29.57 ex. vat£33.32save £3.75
Gigabyte GA-F2A88XM-D3HP Socket FM2+ VGA DVI-D HDMI Micro ATX Motherboard Product Description
AMD A series processors
AMD Athlon series processors
(Please refer "CPU Support List" for more information.)
Chipset: AMD A88X
4 x DDR3 DIMM sockets supporting up to 64 GB of system memory
* Due to a Windows 32-bit operating system limitation, when more than 4 GB of physical memory is installed, the actual memory size displayed will be less than the size of the physical memory installed.
Dual channel memory architecture
Support for DDR3 2400(OC)/2133/1866/1600/1333 MHz memory modules
Support for AMD Memory Profile (AMP)/Extreme Memory Profile (XMP) memory modules
(Please refer "Memory Support List" for more information.)
Integrated Graphics Processor:
* To use the onboard graphics ports, you must install an AMD APU with integrated graphics.
1 x D-Sub port, supporting a maximum resolution of 1920x1200
1 x DVI-D port, supporting a maximum resolution of 2560x1600
* Support for 2560x1600 resolution requires both a monitor and cable that support Dual Link DVI.
* The DVI-D port does not support D-Sub connection by adapter.
1 x HDMI port, supporting a maximum resolution of 4096x2160
* The resolution of 4096x2160 can be supported when using an FM2+ APU; the maximum resolution supported is 1920x1200 when using an FM2 APU.
* Support for HDMI 1.4a version.
Support for up to 3 displays at the same time
Maximum shared memory of 2 GB
Realtek® ALC887 codec
High Definition Audio
* To configure 7.1-channel audio, you have to use an HD front panel audio module and enable the multi-channel audio feature through the audio driver.
Support for S/PDIF Out
LAN: Realtek GbE LAN chip (10/100/1000 Mbit)
1 x PCI Express x16 slot, running at x16 (PCIEX16)
* For optimum performance, if only one PCI Express graphics card is to be installed, be sure to install it in the PCIEX16 slot.
(The PCIEX16 slot conforms to PCI Express 3.0 standard.)
* To support PCI Express 3.0, you must install an FM2+ APU.
1 x PCI Express x16 slot, running at x4 (PCIEX4)
1 x PCI Express x1 slot
(The PCIEX4 and PCI Express x1 slots conform to PCI Express 2.0 standard.)
1 x PCI slot
Multi-Graphics Technology Support for AMD 2-Way CrossFire technology
Support for AMD Dual Graphics technology
* Only A series APUs support AMD Dual Graphics.
Support for AMD Eyefinity technology
8 x SATA 6Gb/s connectors
Support for RAID 0, RAID 1, RAID 5, RAID 10, and JBOD
ASMedia USB 3.1 Controller:
1 x USB Type-C port on the back panel, with USB 3.1 support
1 x USB 3.1 Type-A port (red) on the back panel
4 USB 3.0/2.0 ports (2 ports on the back panel, 2 ports available through the internal USB header)
8 USB 2.0/1.1 ports (4 ports on the back panel, 4 ports available through the internal USB headers)
Internal I/O Connectors
1 x 24-pin ATX main power connector
1 x 8-pin ATX 12V power connector
8 x SATA 6Gb/s connectors
1 x APU fan header
2 x system fan headers
1 x front panel header
1 x front panel audio header
1 x S/PDIF Out header
1 x USB 3.0/2.0 header
2 x USB 2.0/1.1 headers
1 x serial port header
1 x parallel port header
1 x Clear CMOS jumper
1 x Trusted Platform Module (TPM) header
Back Panel Connectors
1 x PS/2 keyboard/mouse port
1 x D-Sub port
1 x DVI-D port
1 x HDMI port
2 x USB 3.0/2.0 ports
1 x USB 3.1 Type-A port (red)
1 x USB Type-C™ port, with USB 3.1 support
4 x USB 2.0/1.1 ports
1 x RJ-45 port
3 x audio jacks (Line In, Line Out, Mic In)
I/O Controller: iTE I/O Controller Chip
System voltage detection
APU/System temperature detection
APU/System fan speed detection
APU overheating warning
APU/System fan fail warning
APU/System fan speed control
* Whether the fan speed control function is supported will depend on the cooler you install.
2 x 64 Mbit flash
Use of licensed AMI UEFI BIOS
Support for DualBIOS
PnP 1.0a, DMI 2.7, WfM 2.0, SM BIOS 2.7, ACPI 5.0
Support for APP Center
* Available applications in APP Center may vary by motherboard model. Supported functions of each application may also vary depending on motherboard specifications.
Smart Recovery 2
System Information Viewer
Support for Q-Flash
Support for ON/OFF Charge
Support for Smart Switch
Support for Xpress Install
Bundle Software: Norton Internet Security (OEM version)
Support for Windows 10/8.1 64-bit
Support for Windows 7 32-bit/64-bit
* Please download the "Windows USB Installation Tool" from GIGABYTE's website and install it before installing Windows 7.
Form Factor: Micro ATX Form Factor; 24.4cm x 24.4cm
Add-ons and Accessories
£12.92 ex. vat
£14.00save £1.10 £10.75 ex. vat
£51.23save £2.67 £40.46 ex. vat
Expansion / Connectivity
|Expansion Slots||1 x PCIe 3.0 x16 (FM2+ processor must be installed) ¦ 1 x PCIe 2.0 x16 (x4 mode) ¦ 1 x PCIe 2.0 x1 ¦ 1 x PCI ¦ 4 x DIMM 240-pin ¦ 1 x CPU|
|Storage Interfaces||SATA-600 -connectors: 8 x 7pin Serial ATA - 8 devices - RAID 0 / RAID 1 / RAID 10 / RAID 5 / JBOD|
|Interfaces||1 x PS/2 keyboard / mouse ¦ 1 x VGA ¦ 1 x DVI-D (dual link) ¦ 1 x HDMI ¦ 2 x USB 3.0 ¦ 4 x USB 2.0 ¦ 1 x LAN (Gigabit Ethernet) ¦ 1 x audio line-in - mini-jack ¦ 1 x audio line-out - mini-jack ¦ 1 x microphone - mini-jack ¦ 1 x USB 3.1 ¦ 1 x USB-C|
|Internal Interfaces||1 x SPDIF out - header ¦ 1 x audio - header ¦ 2 x USB 3.0 - header ¦ 4 x USB 2.0 - header ¦ 1 x serial - header ¦ 1 x parallel - header|
|Power Connectors||24-pin main power connector, 8-pin ATX12V connector||
|Product Type||Motherboard - micro ATX|
|Chipset Type||AMD A88X|
|Processor Socket||Socket FM2+|
|Max Processors Qty||1|
|Compatible Processors||Athlon, A series||
|Max Size||64 GB|
|Bus Clock||1600 MHz, 1333 MHz, 1866 MHz, 2133 MHz, 2400 MHz (O.C.)|
|Features||Dual channel memory architecture, Intel Extreme Memory Profiles (XMP), AMD Memory Profile (AMP)||
|Max Allocated RAM Size||2 GB||
|Type||HD Audio (8-channel)|
|Audio Codec||Realtek ALC887|
|Compliant Standards||High Definition Audio||
|Network Interfaces||Gigabit Ethernet||
|BIOS Features||WfM 2.0 support, UEFI BIOS, SMBIOS 2.7 support, DMI 2.7 support, ACPI 5.0 support, Dual BIOS|
|Hardware Monitoring||CPU core temperature, chassis temperature, CPU fan tachometer, chassis fan tachometer, system voltage, CPU overheating protection|
|Hardware Features||Q-Flash, All-Solid Capacitor motherboard Design, Intel Extreme Memory Profile (XMP) support, On/Off Charge, AMD Radeon Dual Graphics, Ultra Durable, AMD CrossFireX technology support, ESD Protection, AMD Eyefinity Technology, AMD Memory Profile (AMP) support, 4K Ultra HD ready, High Density Glass Fabric PCB, Audio Noise Guard||
|Software Included||Norton Internet Security, @BIOS, EasyTune, Cloud Station, Xpress Install, GIGABYTE USB Blocker, GIGABYTE App Center, Smart TimeLock, GIGABYTE Game Controller|
|Compliant Standards||Plug and Play, ACPI 5.0|
Gigabyte GA-F2A88XM-D3HP Socket FM2+ VGA DVI-D HDMI Micro ATX Motherboard Ask an owner
Gigabyte GA-F2A88XM-D3HP Socket FM2+ VGA DVI-D HDMI Micro ATX Motherboard Product Discussion
Our comments box is a great way for you to view other people's feedback about products on Ebuyer.com, and add your own.
- This tool is open to everyone.
- You are responsible for the contents of your comments and any consequences that may arise as a result of them.
- Comments that contain any of the following will be deleted: terms considered explicit and inappropriate; defamatory, obscene, unlawful, harmful, or offensive.