Sorry, this product is currently out of stock
Enter your email address below if you would like to be informed when this product is back in stock.
Customers Who Viewed This Product Also Viewed
Intel 540S Series 120GB SATAIII 2.5inch SSD Product Description
Designed for a range of devices from Ultrabooks to desktops and laptops,the Intel SSD 540s series delivers a low-power storage solution to meet the performance,quality,and reliability requirements demanded by today's consumer devices. Additionally,the 540s series offers increased value as Intel's TLC-based drive.
TLC done right
Utilizing a uniquely architected combination of single level cell (SLC) cache and triple level cell (TLC) NAND flash memory,the 540s series delivers an optimized balance of performance and value.
Flexibility for any solution
The 540s series delivers huge storage capacity. It accelerates performance across a variety of computing devices.
Charge your device less often
Managing tasks efficiently,the 540s series reduces the drain on your battery. It reduces idle consumption drastically.
- Device Type Solid state drive - internal
- Capacity 120 GB
- Hardware Encryption Yes
- Encryption Algorithm 256-bit AES
- NAND Flash Memory Type 16nm triple-level cell (TLC)
- Form Factor 2.5"
- Interface SATA 6Gb/ s
- Features Smart Response Technology, Rapid Start Technology , S.M.A.R.T.
- Width 69.85 mm
- Depth 7 mm
- Height 100.45 mm
- Drive Transfer Rate 600 MBps (external)
- Internal Data Rate 560 MBps (read) / 400 MBps (write)
- 4KB Random Read 60000 IOPS
- 4KB Random Write 50000 IOPS
- MTBF 1, 600, 000 hours
- Non-Recoverable Errors 1 per 10^16
Expansion & Connectivity
- Interfaces 1 x SATA 6 Gb/ s
- Compatible Bays 1 x internal - 2.5"
- Power Consumption
- 90 mW ( active )
- 50 mW ( idle )
- 5 mW ( sleep )
- Compliant Standards UL, VCCI, BSMI, RoHS, KCC, RCM, SATA-IO, CISPR 22:2008, WHCK
- Service & Support 5 years warranty
- Service & Support Details Limited warranty - 5 years
- Min Operating Temperature 0 °C
- Max Operating Temperature 70 °C
- Shock Tolerance (operating) 1500 g @ 0.5 ms
- Shock Tolerance (non-operating) 1500 g @ 0.5 ms
- Vibration Tolerance (operating) 2.17 g @ 5-700 Hz
Add-ons and Accessories
£5.79 ex. vat
£49.99 ex. vat
Expansion & Connectivity
|Compatible Bays||1 x 2.5" - internal|
|Interfaces||1 x SATA 6 Gb/s|
|Service & Support||Limited warranty - 5 years|
|Service & Support Details||Limited warranty - 5 years||
|Features||Smart Response Technology, Rapid Start Technology, S.M.A.R.T.|
|Device Type||Solid state drive - internal|
|Encryption Algorithm||256-bit AES|
|NAND Flash Memory Type||16nm triple-level cell (TLC)|
|Power Consumption||90 mW (active) ¦ 50 mW (idle) ¦ 5 mW (sleep)||
|Drive Transfer Rate||600 MBps (external)|
|Internal Data Rate||560 MBps (read) / 400 MBps (write)|
|4KB Random Read||60000 IOPS|
|4KB Random Write||50000 IOPS||
|Non-Recoverable Errors||1 per 10^16||
|Compliant Standards||UL, VCCI, BSMI, RoHS, KCC, RCM, SATA-IO, CISPR 22:2008, WHCK||
|Min Operating Temperature||0 °C|
|Max Operating Temperature||70 °C|
|Shock Tolerance (operating)||1500 g @ 0.5 ms|
|Shock Tolerance (non-operating)||1500 g @ 0.5 ms|
|Vibration Tolerance (operating)||2.17 g @ 5-700 Hz|
|Vibration Tolerance (non-operating)||3.13 g @ 5-800 Hz|
Intel 540S Series 120GB SATAIII 2.5inch SSD Ask an owner
Intel 540S Series 120GB SATAIII 2.5inch SSD Product Discussion
Our comments box is a great way for you to view other people's feedback about products on Ebuyer.com, and add your own.
- This tool is open to everyone.
- You are responsible for the contents of your comments and any consequences that may arise as a result of them.
- Comments that contain any of the following will be deleted: terms considered explicit and inappropriate; defamatory, obscene, unlawful, harmful, or offensive.