£56.60 inc. vat£80.18save £23.58
£47.16 ex. vat£66.81save £19.65
Click & Collect Available
TP-Link AP300 AC1200 Wireless Gigabit Access Point
- Lightning-Fast AC1200 Dual Band Wi-Fi
- Gigabit-Class Wired Performance
- 800 MHz Dual Core Processor for More Devices and Applications
- Easy Setup and Use
Mfr part code: AP300
Customers Who Viewed This Product Also Viewed
£54.98 inc. vat£69.99save £15.01
£45.81 ex. vat£58.32save £12.51
TP-Link AP300 AC1200 Wireless Gigabit Access Point Product Description
- Superfast Wi-Fi - Simultaneous 300Mbps on 2.4GHz and 867Mbps on 5GHz totals 1200Mbps Wi-Fi speeds, ideal for 4K streaming and online gaming
- Superior Wi-Fi Coverage - 2 dual band detachable antennas provide superior Wi-Fi coverage to eliminate "dead zones"
- Beamforming Technology - delivers highly targeted and efficient wireless connections
- Gigabit Ethernet Port - provides gigabit-class Internet access or an ultra-fast connection for wired device
- Dual Core 800MHz Processor - ensures great performance, even with more devices connected at the same time
- Multiple Operation Modes - Various operation modes, including AP, Repeater/Bridge, Client, and Multi-SSID, provide flexible solutions to meet the wireless needs in any situation
Lightning-Fast AC1200 Dual Band Wi-Fi
Upgrade your home or office network with the latest-generation of dual band 802.11ac access point, which offers combined speeds of up to 1200Mbps and is perfectly suited to serve multiple devices at the same time. The 5GHz band is ideal for Ultra-HD streaming video and online gaming, while the 2.4GHz band is there for all of your everyday Internet needs, like sending email and browsing the Internet.
Superior Wi-Fi Coverage
Two detachable dual band antennas provide superior coverage to eliminate dead zones. The addition of Beamforming Technology helps concentrate Wi-Fi signal strength in the direction of connected devices to deliver a stable connection, even over long distances.
Gigabit-Class Wired Performance
The Ethernet port can provide gigabit-class Internet access or an ultra-fast connection for wired devices such as smart TVs, game consoles or desktops, etc.
800 MHz Dual Core Processor for More Devices and Applications
The dual core Broadcom processor improves efficiency and performance by dividing tasks between the cores, effectively allowing multiple things to be done simultaneously. This ensures great performance, even when the AP300 is serving numerous devices and performing multiple complex tasks at the same time.
Easy Setup and Use
The AP300's powerful web interface allows it to be set up and configured in a matter of minutes. The intuitive design makes installation faster and easier than ever and allows users to monitor and personalize settings for a wide range of functions.
|Device Type||Radio access point|
Processor / Memory / Storage
|Processors Installed||800 MHz||
|Data Transfer Rate||1200 Mbps|
|Data Link Protocol||IEEE 802.11b, IEEE 802.11a, IEEE 802.11g, IEEE 802.11n, IEEE 802.11ac|
|Frequency Band||2.4 GHz, 5 GHz|
|Features||Repeating mode, Access Point operational mode, Multiple SSID support|
|Encryption Algorithm||128-bit WEP, 64-bit WEP, WPA-PSK, WPA2-PSK|
|Compliant Standards||IEEE 802.11b, IEEE 802.11a, IEEE 802.11g, IEEE 802.11n, IEEE 802.11ac||
Expansion / Connectivity
|Interfaces||1 x 1000Base-T - RJ-45||
|Cables Included||1 x network cable|
|Compliant Standards||FCC, RoHS||
|Power Device||External power adapter||
Software / System Requirements
|OS Required||UNIX, Apple MacOS, Novell NetWare, Linux, Microsoft Windows XP / Vista / 7 / 8 / 8.1 / 10||
|Min Operating Temperature||0 °C|
|Max Operating Temperature||40 °C|
|Humidity Range Operating||10 - 90% (non-condensing)|
TP-Link AP300 AC1200 Wireless Gigabit Access Point Ask an owner
TP-Link AP300 AC1200 Wireless Gigabit Access Point Product Discussion
Our comments box is a great way for you to view other people's feedback about products on Ebuyer.com, and add your own.
- This tool is open to everyone.
- You are responsible for the contents of your comments and any consequences that may arise as a result of them.
- Comments that contain any of the following will be deleted: terms considered explicit and inappropriate; defamatory, obscene, unlawful, harmful, or offensive.