£78.98 inc. vat
£65.81 ex. vat
Click & Collect Available
Kingston SSDNow UV400 240GB 2.5inch SATAIII SSD
- Capacity 240GB
- SATA 3.0 (6Gb/s)
- Upto 550MB/s Read
- Upto 490MB/s Write
- Stand-Alone Drive
Mfr part code: SUV400S37/240G
Customers Who Viewed This Product Also Viewed
Kingston SSDNow UV400 240GB 2.5inch SATAIII SSD Product Description
Breathe new life into your system.
Kingston's SSDNow UV400 is powered by a four-channel Marvell controller for incredible speeds and higher performance compared to a mechanical hard drive. It dramatically improves the responsiveness of your existing system and is 10 times faster than a 7200RPM hard drive.
Rugged and more reliable and durable than a hard drive, UV400 is built using Flash memory so it's shock and vibration-resistant and less likely to fail than a mechanical hard drive. Its ruggedness makes it ideal for notebooks and other mobile computing devices.
For easy installation, UV400 is available in a bundle kit that includes everything needed to install the SSD in your existing system, including a USB enclosure to transfer data, a 2"-3.5" adapter to mount in a desktop environment, a SATA data cable and a coupon for an Acronis data migration software download.
UV400 is available in multiple capacities, from 120GB to 960GB3, giving you plenty of space for all your files, applications, videos, photos and other important documents. It's the ideal hard drive replacement and can also replace a smaller SSD in your system to give you all the room you need.
- 10 times faster than a 7200RPM hard drive
- More reliable and durable than a hard drive
- Available as a bundle kit for easy installation
- Multiple capacities to meet your needs
10x faster than a HDD
Its incredible read/write speeds will not only increase performance but also breathe life into existing systems.
UV400 is powered by a four-channel Marvell controller that delivers impressive speeds with both compressible and incompressible data. It has a processor optimised for performance and endurance.
UV400 is shock and vibration-resistant for rugged reliability in notebooks and other mobile computing devices.
Available in a bundle kit
With everything needed to copy over your existing hard drive2, the UV400 bundle kit is ideal for do-it-yourself installation.
- Form factor 2.5"
- Interface SATA Rev. 3.0 (6Gb/s) - with backwards compatibility to SATA Rev. 2.0 (3Gb/s)
- Capacity 240GB
- Controller Marvell 88SS1074
- NAND TLC
- Baseline Performance Data Transfer (ATTO) 240GB - up to 550MB/s Read and 490MB/s Write
- Maximum Random 4k Read/Write (IOMETER) 240GB - up to 90,000 IOPS and 25,000 IOPS
- Power Consumption 0.672W Idle / 0.693W Avg / 0.59W (MAX) Read / 2.515W (MAX) Write
- Storage temperature -40°C~85°C
- Operating temperature 0°C~70°C
- Dimensions 100.0mm x 69.9mm x 7.0mm
- Weight 57 g
- Vibration operating 2.17G Peak (7-800Hz)
- Vibration non-operating 20G Peak (10-2000Hz)
- Life expectancy 1 million hours MTBF
- Warranty/support4 limited 3-year warranty with free technical support
- Total Bytes Written (TBW)5 240GB: 128TB
Expansion & Connectivity
|Compatible Bays||1 x 2.5" - internal|
|Interfaces||1 x SATA 6 Gb/s - 7 pin Serial ATA|
|Service & Support||Limited warranty - 3 years ¦ Technical support|
|Service & Support Details||Limited warranty - 3 years ¦ Technical support||
|Maximum 4KB Random Write||25000 IOPS|
|Maximum 4KB Random Read||90000 IOPS|
|SSD Endurance||100 TB|
|Drive Transfer Rate||600 MBps (external)|
|Internal Data Rate||550 MBps (read) / 490 MBps (write)||
|Power Consumption||0.693 Watt (average) ¦ 0.672 Watt (idle) ¦ 0.59 Watt (read) ¦ 2.515 Watt (write)||
|Min Operating Temperature||0 °C|
|Max Operating Temperature||70 °C|
|Vibration Tolerance (operating)||2.17 g @ 7-800 Hz|
|Vibration Tolerance (non-operating)||20 g @ 10-2000 Hz||
|Device Type||Solid state drive - internal|
|NAND Flash Memory Type||Triple-level cell (TLC)|
|Features||Shock resistant, rugged, Marvell 88SS1074 controller|
Kingston SSDNow UV400 240GB 2.5inch SATAIII SSD Ask an owner
Kingston SSDNow UV400 240GB 2.5inch SATAIII SSD Product Discussion
Our comments box is a great way for you to view other people's feedback about products on Ebuyer.com, and add your own.
- This tool is open to everyone.
- You are responsible for the contents of your comments and any consequences that may arise as a result of them.
- Comments that contain any of the following will be deleted: terms considered explicit and inappropriate; defamatory, obscene, unlawful, harmful, or offensive.