Gigabyte H110M-S2H Socket LGA 1151 VGA DVI-D HDMI Micro ATX Motherboard
GIGABYTE Ultra Durable Motherboards
GIGABYTE 100 series motherboards support the latest 6th Generation IntelÂ® Coreâ„¢ processors, a 14nm desktop CPU which features improved performance, power efficiency and support for DDR4 memory, bringing cutting edge features and ultimate performance to your next PC build.
High Quality Onboard Audio Design
Delivers high quality sound resolution and sound expansion to create the most realistic sound effects for professional users.
High Definition Digital Outputs
Enjoy true HD display capability using the most commonly integrated digital output technologies on todayâ€™s HD displays and TVs.
Support for Intel Core i7 processors/Intel Core i5 processors/Intel Core i3 processors/Intel Pentium processors/Intel Celeron processors in the LGA1151 package
L3 cache varies with CPU
(Please refer "CPU Support List" for more information.)
Chipset - Intel H110 Express Chipset
2 x DDR4 DIMM sockets supporting up to 32 GB of system memory
* Due to a Windows 32-bit operating system limitation, when more than 4 GB of physical memory is installed, the actual memory size displayed will be less than the size of the physical memory installed.
Dual channel memory architecture
Support for DDR4 2133 MHz memory modules
Support for ECC UDIMM 1Rx8/2Rx8 memory modules (operate in non-ECC mode)
Support for non-ECC UDIMM 1Rx8/2Rx8/1Rx16 memory modules
(Please refer "Memory Support List" for more information.)
Integrated Graphics Processor - IntelÂ® HD Graphics support:
1 x D-Sub port, supporting a maximum resolution of 1920x1200@60 Hz
1 x DVI-D port, supporting a maximum resolution of 1920x1200@60 Hz
* The DVI-D port does not support D-Sub connection by adapter.
1 x HDMI port, supporting a maximum resolution of 4096x2160@24 Hz
* Support for HDMI 1.4 version.
Support for up to 2 displays at the same time
Maximum shared memory of 512 MB
RealtekÂ® ALC887 codec
High Definition Audio
* To configure 7.1-channel audio, you have to use an HD front panel audio module and enable the multi-channel audio feature through the audio driver.
Support for S/PDIF Out
LAN - Realtek GbE LAN chip (10/100/1000 Mbit)
1 x PCI Express x16 slot, running at x16 (PCIEX16) (The PCI Express x16 slot conforms to PCI Express 3.0 standard.)
2 x PCI Express x1 slots (All of the PCI Express x1 slots conform to PCI Express 2.0 standard.)
Chipset: 4 x SATA 6Gb/s connectors
4 x USB 3.0/2.0 ports (2 ports on the back panel, 2 ports available through the internal USB header)
8 x USB 2.0/1.1 ports (4 ports on the back panel, 4 ports available through the internal USB headers)
Internal I/O Connectors:
1 x 24-pin ATX main power connector
1 x 8-pin ATX 12V power connector
4 x SATA 6Gb/s connectors
1 x CPU fan header
1 x system fan header
1 x front panel header
1 x front panel audio header
1 x S/PDIF Out header
1 x USB 3.0/2.0 header
2 x USB 2.0/1.1 headers
1 x Trusted Platform Module (TPM) header
1 x serial port header
1 x Clear CMOS jumper
Back Panel Connectors:
1 x PS/2 mouse port
1 x PS/2 Keyboard port
1 x D-Sub port
1 x DVI-D port
1 x HDMI port
2 x USB 3.0/2.0 ports
4 x USB 2.0/1.1 ports
1 x RJ-45 port
3 x audio jacks (Line In, Line Out, Mic In)
I/O Controller - iTE I/O Controller Chip
System voltage detection
CPU/System temperature detection
CPU/System fan speed detection
CPU/System overheating warning
CPU/System fan fail warning
CPU/System fan speed control
* Whether the fan speed control function is supported will depend on the cooler you install.
1 x 64 Mbit flash
Use of licensed AMI UEFI BIOS
PnP 1.0a, DMI 2.7, WfM 2.0, SM BIOS 2.7, ACPI 5.0
Support for APP Center
* Available applications in APP Center may differ by motherboard model. Supported functions of each application may also differ depending on motherboard specifications.
System Information Viewer
Support for Q-Flash
Support for Smart Switch
Support for Xpress Install
Norton Internet Security (OEM version)
Support for Windows 10/8.1 64-bit
Support for Windows 7 32-bit/64-bit
* Please download the "Windows USB Installation Tool" from GIGABYTE's website and install it before installing Windows 7.
Form Factor - Micro ATX Form Factor; 22.6cm x 17.4cm
Our comments box is a great way for you to view other people's feedback about products on Ebuyer.com, and add your own.
ShowHide terms and conditions
- This tool is open to everyone.
- You are responsible for the contents of your comments and any consequences that may arise as a result of them.
- Comments that contain any of the following will be deleted: terms considered explicit and inappropriate; defamatory, obscene, unlawful, harmful, or offensive.