£43.60 inc. vat£46.98save £3.38
£36.33 ex. vat£39.15save £2.82
Click & Collect Available
Seagate BarraCuda 500GB 3.5" Hard Drive
- Internal Hard Drive
- SATA 6Gb/ s
- 2 years warranty
Mfr part code: ST500DM009
Customers Who Viewed This Product Also Viewed
£42.48 inc. vat£48.62save £6.14
£35.40 ex. vat£40.51save £5.11
£42.48 inc. vat£47.99save £5.51
£35.40 ex. vat£39.99save £4.59
Seagate BarraCuda 500GB 3.5" Hard Drive Product Description
Versatile, Fast and Dependable
BarraCuda leads the industry with the highest capacities for desktops and mobile computers. With drives available up to 10 TB, the BarraCuda portfolio is a great option for upgrades at any price point. The uncompromising BarraCuda Pro marries industry-leading storage capacity with 7,200-RPM spin speeds for snappy performance and load times when gaming or performing heavy workloads. BarraCuda Pro also comes equipped with a 5-year limited warranty.
Get the most out of your storage with BarraCuda hard drives. From computers full of photos and memories to gaming PCs that need more room to play, BarraCuda grows with you.
Multi-Tier Caching Technology
All hard drives in the BarraCuda family come equipped with Multi-Tier Caching Technology (MTC). MTC takes your PC to new performance levels, so you can load applications and files faster than ever before. By applying intelligent layers of NAND Flash, DRAM and media cache technologies, BarraCuda delivers improved read and write performance by optimising data flow. Multi-Tier Caching Technology White Paper
The BarraCuda family of reliable hard drives is here to stay, for years to come.
- Experience - For more than 20 years, Seagate has manufactured and delivered the super-reliable BarraCuda family of drives
- BarraCuda - Seagate's drive-reliability data simply speaks for itself, and the BarraCuda family is often recognised by leading publications and customers
- Worry less with a hard drive that has your back - BarraCuda Pro comes equipped with a 5-year limited warranty
- Product Description: Seagate Barracuda ST500DM009 - hard drive - 500 GB - SATA 6Gb/ s
- Type: Hard drive - internal
- Capacity: 500 GB
- Form Factor: 3.5"
- Interface: SATA 6Gb/ s
- Data Transfer Rate: 600 MBps
- Buffer Size: 32 MB
- Spindle Speed: 7200 rpm
- Features: Native Command Queuing (NCQ), Halogen Free, Seagate OptiCache technology, Seagate SmartAlign technology, Hot-Plug Support, TGMR recording technology, advanced format 512e , S.M.A.R.T.
- Dimensions (WxDxH): 101.6 mm x 146.99 mm x 20.17 mm
- Weight: 400g
- Manufacturer Warranty: 2 years warranty
|Service & Support Details||Limited warranty - 2 years|
|Service & Support||Limited warranty - 2 years||
Expansion & Connectivity
|Compatible Bays||1 x 3.5" - internal|
|Interfaces||1 x SATA 6 Gb/s|
|Power Consumption||5.3 Watt (active) ¦ 4.6 Watt (idle) ¦ 0.94 Watt (standby) ¦ 0.94 Watt (sleep)||
|Features||Native Command Queuing (NCQ), Halogen Free, Seagate OptiCache technology, Seagate SmartAlign technology, Hot-Plug Support, TGMR recording technology, advanced format 512e, S.M.A.R.T.|
|Device Type||Hard drive - internal|
|Buffer Size||32 MB|
|Bytes per Sector||4096|
|Drive Transfer Rate||600 MBps (external)|
|Internal Data Rate||210 MBps|
|Seek Time||8.5 ms (average)|
|Track-to-Track Seek Time||1 ms|
|Average Latency||4.16 ms|
|Spindle Speed||7200 rpm||
|Non-Recoverable Errors||1 per 10^14|
|Load / Unload Cycles||300,000||
|Min Operating Temperature||0 °C|
|Max Operating Temperature||60 °C|
|Min Storage Temperature||-40 °C|
|Max Storage Temperature||70 °C|
|Humidity Range Operating||5 - 95% (non-condensing)|
|Shock Tolerance (operating)||80 g @ 2 ms half-sine pulse|
|Shock Tolerance (non-operating)||350 g @ 2 ms half-sine pulse|
|Vibration Tolerance (operating)||0.5 g @ 22-350 Hz|
|Vibration Tolerance (non-operating)||3 g @ 22-350 Hz|
Seagate BarraCuda 500GB 3.5" Hard Drive Ask an owner
Seagate BarraCuda 500GB 3.5" Hard Drive Product Discussion
Our comments box is a great way for you to view other people's feedback about products on Ebuyer.com, and add your own.
- This tool is open to everyone.
- You are responsible for the contents of your comments and any consequences that may arise as a result of them.
- Comments that contain any of the following will be deleted: terms considered explicit and inappropriate; defamatory, obscene, unlawful, harmful, or offensive.