£97.70 inc. vat£107.55save £9.85
£81.41 ex. vat£89.62save £8.21
Click & Collect Available
Seagate IronWolf 3TB 3.5" NAS Hard Drive
- Designed for always on, 24×7 performance
- Multi-User Technology (180 TB/yr)
- Up to 50% Higher Workload Capability
- Dual-Plane Balance
- 3-year limited warranty
Mfr part code: ST3000VN007
Customers Who Viewed This Product Also Viewed
Seagate IronWolf 3TB 3.5" NAS Hard Drive Product Description
Tough. Ready. Scalable.
For everything NAS, there's IronWolf and IronWolf Pro. Always on and always working, IronWolf is enhanced with AgileArray technology for optimal reliability and system agility. Multi-user technology and extreme workload rates allow IronWolf to perform and scale up with your enterprise.
IronWolf + the Power of AgileArray
NAS-optimised hard drive for the best-possible user experience
- IronWolf Health Management in Synology NAS1 continuously helps to safeguard the health of your data
- Drive balance with Rotational Vibration (RV) sensors manage multi-bay vibration for long-term consistent performance and reliability
- RAID performance optimised that maximises responsiveness and uptime with NAS-aware Error Recovery Control
- Advanced power management saves energy and delivers the right power at the right time
1. IronWolf Health Management Beta is only available in capacities of 4 TB and up.
Actively Protect Your NAS with IronWolf Health Management* in Synology DiskStations
- Workload-aware monitoring providing peace of mind with notifications
- Synology DiskStation Manager 6.1 (DSM) notifications on drive health
- Intelligent analysis provides environmental and operational recommendations
- Automatically detects the IronWolf drive, which is DSM-compatible. No additional software or setup required
*Coming soon. IronWolf Health Management features subject to change.
Multi-Bay and NAS-Ready With Built-In RV Sensors
First in its class, IronWolf drives are equipped with RV sensors on high capacity drives to maintain performance in multi-bay NAS enclosures. RV sensors on IronWolf Pro come standard, helping business and creative pros to have consistent performance for years to come.
Do More With Multi-User Optimisation
Do more with your NAS with multi-user optimisation. Enabling user workloads of up to 180 TB/year on IronWolf and 300 TB/year with IronWolf Pro, multiple users can confidently upload and download data to a NAS server. Whether you're a creative pro or a small business, IronWolf is on your side.
Be Creative Anywhere With IronWolf and Your NAS
Extensible and reliable storage helps keep you and your creative business on schedule. IronWolf and IronWolf Pro are great companions for your NAS for 24×7 remote access, backups and file sharing from anywhere, making sharing ideas easy. For growing agencies and the need for more storage, IronWolf and IronWolf Pro are built to address NAS scalability challenges.
Grow Your Business NAS
A thriving small business needs storage that can thrive with it. IronWolf is optimised for NAS in multi-RAID environments that not only the vibration, but also handle the high user workload rate in a high data traffic network. Enter multi-user technology up to 180 TB/yr for IronWolf, up to 300 TB/yr for IronWolf Pro.
Dominate The Media
Build your home NAS media empire with IronWolf HDDs. IronWolf and IronWolf Pro lead the class in storage capacity with drives as large as 10 TB, and the performance needed to run high definition content with your NAS. Store thousands of full-length HD films and even more photographs on your private server. Think of it as your home cloud.
- Product Description: Seagate IronWolf ST3000VN007 - hard drive - 3 TB - SATA 6Gb/s
- Type: Hard drive - internal
- Capacity: 3TB
- Form Factor: 3.5"
- Interface: SATA 6Gb/s
- Data Transfer Rate: 600 MBps
- Buffer Size: 64 MB
- Spindle Speed: 5900 rpm
- Features: Halogen Free,NAS compatible,24x7 availability,Dual-Plane Balance,Error Recovery Control
- Dimensions (WxDxH): 101.6 mm x 146.99 mm x 26.11 mm
- Weight: 610 g
- Manufacturer Warranty: 3 years warranty
|Power Consumption||2 Watt (start) ¦ 5.6 Watt (active) ¦ 4.9 Watt (idle) ¦ 0.6 Watt (standby) ¦ 0.6 Watt (sleep)||
|Service & Support||Limited warranty - 3 years||
|Device Type||Hard drive - internal|
|Buffer Size||64 MB|
|Features||Halogen Free, NAS compatible, 24x7 availability, Dual-Plane Balance, Error Recovery Control|
|Drive Transfer Rate||600 MBps (external)|
|Internal Data Rate||180 MBps|
|Spindle Speed||5900 rpm||
|Non-Recoverable Errors||1 per 10^14|
|Load / Unload Cycles||600,000||
Expansion & Connectivity
|Interfaces||1 x SATA 6 Gb/s|
|Min Operating Temperature||5 °C|
|Max Operating Temperature||70 °C|
|Min Storage Temperature||-40 °C|
|Max Storage Temperature||70 °C|
|Shock Tolerance (operating)||80 g @ 2 ms|
|Shock Tolerance (non-operating)||300 g @ 2 ms|
Seagate IronWolf 3TB 3.5" NAS Hard Drive Ask an owner
Seagate IronWolf 3TB 3.5" NAS Hard Drive Product Discussion
Our comments box is a great way for you to view other people's feedback about products on Ebuyer.com, and add your own.
- This tool is open to everyone.
- You are responsible for the contents of your comments and any consequences that may arise as a result of them.
- Comments that contain any of the following will be deleted: terms considered explicit and inappropriate; defamatory, obscene, unlawful, harmful, or offensive.