£69.04 inc. vat£80.49save £11.45
£57.53 ex. vat£67.07save £9.54
Click & Collect Unavailable
Customers Who Viewed This Product Also Viewed
Cooler Master Masterliquid Pro 120 Product Description
MasterLiquid Pro 120
Based on our expertise in thermal technology, FlowOp looks at the flow of heat as it is carried and dissipated by an all-in-one (AIO) liquid cooler. Starting with the hot CPU, we reengineered how liquid absorbs and expels that heat. Our holistic approach to the flow of heat puts in your hands a comprehensive cooling machine that lasts longer, performs better and requires virtually no maintenance. Enjoy the wonders of liquid cooling.
Starting with the hot CPU, FlowOp looks to optimize the flow of liquid, enabling it to carry heat quickly and efficiently away from the CPU while preserving the lifespan of the components. To achieve this, we made improvements to practically every phase of the MasterLiquid Pro's cooling loop.
A Dual Approach
to Life ExpectancyWe stacked an extra chamber on top and engineered it so that cold stuff can go in, but hot stuff can't go back up. The cooler upper chamber is where we store all of the vital components.
Spacious Squares for Air
The MasterLiquid's unique square fin design creates greater surface area for absorption of the heat and allows for spacious airflow. The increased space means we can use a quieter fan that pushes air farther out of the case. It's really quiet.
- CPU Socket Intel® LGA 2011-v3 / 2011 / 1151 / 1150 / 1155 / 1156 / 1366 / 775 socket
- AMD® AM4 / AM3+ / AM3 / AM2+ / AM2 / FM2+ / FM2 / FM1 socket
- Radiator Dimension (L x W x H) 145 x 118.5 x 38 mm (6.1 x 4.7 x 1.5")
- Material Aluminum
- Fan Dimension 120 x 120 x 25 mm (4.7 x 4.7 x 1")
- Fan Speed 650 ~ 2000RPM (PWM) ± 10%
- Air Flow 66.7 CFM (Max)
- Air Pressure 2.34 mmH2O (Max)
- Noise Level 6 ~ 30 dBA (Max)
- MTTF 490,000 Hours
- L-10 Life 70,000 Hours
- Rated Voltage 12 VDC
- Connector 4-Pin
- Pump Noise Level < 12 dBA (Max)
- MTTF 175,000 Hours
- L-10 Life 50,000 Hours
- Rated Voltage 12 VDC
**Please note that the AM4 Brackets will not be available til May**
Add-ons and Accessories
£2.15 ex. vat
£3.91 ex. vat
£7.71save £3.12 £3.82 ex. vat
£7.23save £0.43 £5.66 ex. vat
£6.07 ex. vat
|Product Type||Liquid cooling system||
Heatsink & Fan
|Compatible With||LGA775 Socket, LGA1156 Socket, Socket AM2, Socket AM2+, LGA1366 Socket, Socket AM3, LGA1155 Socket, Socket AM3+, LGA2011 Socket, Socket FM1, Socket FM2, LGA1150 Socket, Socket FM2+, LGA2011-3 Socket, LGA1151 Socket|
|Heatsink Dimensions||145 mm x 118.5 mm x 38 mm|
|Fan Diameter||120 mm|
|Fan Height||25 mm|
|Fan Bearing||Polyoxymethylene bearing|
|Rotation Speed||650-2000 rpm|
|Air Flow||66.7 cfm|
|Air Pressure||2.34 mm|
|Noise Level||6 - 30 dBA|
|Power Connector||4-pin fan connector|
|Rated Voltage||12 V|
|Service & Support||Limited warranty - 5 years|
Cooler Master Masterliquid Pro 120 Ask an owner
Cooler Master Masterliquid Pro 120 Product Discussion
Our comments box is a great way for you to view other people's feedback about products on Ebuyer.com, and add your own.
- This tool is open to everyone.
- You are responsible for the contents of your comments and any consequences that may arise as a result of them.
- Comments that contain any of the following will be deleted: terms considered explicit and inappropriate; defamatory, obscene, unlawful, harmful, or offensive.