£76.98 inc. vat£87.99save £11.01
£64.15 ex. vat£73.32save £9.17
Click & Collect Unavailable
Customers Who Viewed This Product Also Viewed
Cooler Master Masterliquid Pro 240 Product Description
Starting with the hot CPU, FlowOp looks to optimize the flow of liquid, enabling it to carry heat quickly and efficiently away from the CPU while preserving the lifespan of the components. To achieve this, we made improvements to practically every phase of the MasterLiquid Pro's cooling loop.
Dual Approach to Life Expectancy
We stacked an extra chamber on top and engineered it so that cold stuff can go in, but hot stuff can't go back up. The cooler upper chamber is where we store all of the vital components.
"Spraying" the CPU
We stacked an extra chamber on top and engineered it so that cold stuff can go in, but hot stuff can't go back up. We grabbed technology from top-end DIY liquid cooling kits to create a powerful pump that sprays liquid directly at the center of the water block. It solves the issue of slow flow and allows us to mount more ultra-fine fins on the copper base, creating more surface area from which the coolant can take away heat.
Adding to that effort towards silence, we encased the pump needed to drive that concentrated spray at our CPU with a silent driver. The custom driver rotates way more smoothly than any other technology out there, reducing noisy clicks and vibration. It's like you're using a V8 engine and can't even notice.
- Preserving Parts: liquid heated by the CPU is isolated from sensitive components using two chambers in the pump
- Maximizing Absorption: the water block, customized and packed densely with micro-fine plates, absorbs more heat from the CPU than traditional designs
- Zoning in on Heat: liquid is funneled directly at the hottest part of the CPU and carried away quickly through technology normally used in high-end DIY models
- Recycling the Cool: heated liquid is more efficiently cooled through a completely unique radiator fin design
- Getting It Out: heat in the radiator fins is expelled far out of the case by new MasterFan Pro 120 Air Balance fans
- Keeping it Quiet: silent drivers in the pump and MasterFan Pros reduce decibel levels to nearly a whisper
- Installation Made Simple: with parts of the assembly tool-free
- CPU Socket I Intel LGA socket
- 2011-v3 / 2011 / 1366 / 1151 / 1150 /
- 1156 / 1155 / 775
- AMD Socket
- FM2+ / FM2 / FM1 / AM3+ /
- AM3 / AM2+ / AM2
- Waterblock Dimensions 94.8 x 68 x 56.9 mm (3.7 x 2.68 x 2.2")
- Radiator Dimensions 275 x 118.5 x 27 mm (10.83 x 4.67 x 1.06")
- Radiator Material Aluminum
- Fan Dimensions 120 x 120 x 25 mm (4.7 x 4.7 x 1")
- Fan Speed 650 ~ 2000 RPM (PWM) ± 10%
- Fan Airflow 66.7 CFM ±10% (Max)
- Fan Air Pressure 2.34 mmH2O±10% (Max)
- Fan L-10 Life 70,000 hours
- Fan Noise Level 6 ~ 30 dBA
- Fan Connector 4-Pin
- Fan Rated Voltage 12 VDC
- Pump L-10 Life 50,000 hours
- Pump Noise Level < 12 dBA
- Pump Rated Voltage 12 VDC
- Pump Power Consumption 6W
Add-ons and Accessories
£2.24 ex. vat
£5.09save £2.41 £2.23 ex. vat
£7.71save £3.04 £3.89 ex. vat
£6.57 ex. vat
|Product Type||Liquid cooling system||
Heatsink & Fan
|Compatible With||LGA775 Socket, LGA1156 Socket, Socket AM2+, LGA1366 Socket, Socket AM3, LGA1155 Socket, Socket AM3+, LGA2011 Socket, Socket FM1, Socket FM2, LGA1150 Socket, Socket FM2+, LGA2011-3 Socket, LGA1151 Socket|
|Heatsink Dimensions||275 mm x 118.5 mm x 27 mm|
|Fan Diameter||120 mm|
|Fan Height||25 mm|
|Fan Bearing||Polyoxymethylene bearing|
|Rotation Speed||500-2000 rpm|
|Air Flow||66.7 cfm|
|Air Pressure||2.34 mm|
|Noise Level||6 - 30 dBA|
|Power Connector||4-pin fan connector|
|Rated Voltage||12 V|
|Service & Support||Limited warranty - 5 years|
Cooler Master Masterliquid Pro 240 Ask an owner
Cooler Master Masterliquid Pro 240 Product Discussion
Our comments box is a great way for you to view other people's feedback about products on Ebuyer.com, and add your own.
- This tool is open to everyone.
- You are responsible for the contents of your comments and any consequences that may arise as a result of them.
- Comments that contain any of the following will be deleted: terms considered explicit and inappropriate; defamatory, obscene, unlawful, harmful, or offensive.