£349.98 inc. vat
£291.65 ex. vat
Click & Collect Available
per month. Learn more Finance from
per month. Learn more
Optoma H183x HD Ready DLP WXGA Projector
- HD ready 3200 ANSI Lumens
- Full 3D
- Easy connectivity - HDMI, VGA, 2W speaker
- Lightweight and portable
- Native Resolution WXGA 1280 x 800
Mfr part code: 95.72H01GC2E
Customers Who Viewed This Product Also Viewed
Optoma H183x HD Ready DLP WXGA Projector Product Description
Watch your movies, TV shows and play games with stunning colours in any environment. Optoma projectors provides you with reliable performance suitable for any content and environment.
Our home projectors are capable of reproducing the Rec.709 colour gamut, the international HDTV standard to guarantee accurate reproduction of cinematic colour exactly as the director intended. Or more saturated colours for a punchy looking image, great for gaming and animated movies.
Eco+ technology brings together high contrast, improved lamp life and energy saving features that are easy to use while reducing power consumption.
Most movies are shot at 24 frames per second (fps). To preserve the purity of the original image, Optoma projectors can accept high definition sources at 24 fps to display movies exactly as the director intended.
This feature allows the projector to be instantly powered on again, if it is accidentally switched off.
Using the specially designed lamp modes, you can reduce the power consumption by up to 70%. Each mode also has a positive effect on the lamp life, while lowering the total cost of ownership and reducing maintenance.
Add more depth to your image with a high contrast projector; with brighter whites and ultra-rich blacks, images come alive and text appears crisp and clear - ideal for business and education applications.
Optoma projectors can display true 3D content from almost any 3D source, including 3D Blu-ray players, 3D broadcasting and the latest generation games consoles. Support for 144Hz rapid refresh rate provides ultra-smooth flicker free images.
The built-in speaker offers excellent audio support. Easy to set up without the need for costly external speakers.
Auto power off
There may be instances when the projector is left running when not in use. To help save energy if the projector is left running and no source is detected, the "Auto power off" feature automatically turns off the projector after a set period of time.
Long lamp life
The expected lifetime of a typical Optoma projector lamp is an impressive 6500 hours; so if you watch a two hour movie every day, the lamp should last for almost 9 years.
We are so confident that the image colour quality will remain as good as the day you bought it that Optoma will guarantee it for five years.
Stream Full 1080p 3D content to your projector wirelessly; eliminating the hassle and extra cost of installing long cables, the WHD200 (sold separately) allows you to connect a Blu-ray™ player, set-top box, gaming console or AV receiver instantly.
Gaming mode optimises your projector for lightning response times, maximum contrast and vivid colours to capture every detail - leaving you time to focus on winning.
- Single 0.65" WXGA DC3 DMD chip DLP® Technology by Texas Instruments
- Native Resolution WXGA 1280 x 800
- Brightness1 (Bright Mode) 3200 ANSI Lumens
- Contrast 25,000:1
- Lamp Life2 Eco+/Dynamic/Eco/Bright 8000/7000/6000/5000 (hrs)
- Throw Ratio 3 1.55 - 1.73:1
- Zoom Type 1.1x Manual
- HDMI (1.4a 3D support), VGA (YPbPr/RGB), Composite, Audio In 3.5mm, Audio Out 3.5mm, RS232, USB service
- Speaker (Watts) 2
- Keystone Correction ± 40° Vertical
- Weight (kg) 2.17
- Dimensions (W x D x H) (mm) 298 x 230 x 96.5
- Aspect Ratio 16:10 Native, 16:9/4:3 Compatible
- Offset 115%
Projection Screen Size
- 0.68 - 8.04m (26.87" to 316.5") Diagonal 16:10
- Projection Distance 1 - 12m
- Projection Lens F/2.5~2.67; f=21.86~24mm
- Uniformity 75%
- FHD, HD, WXGA, UXGA, SXGA, XGA, SVGA, VGA, Mac
- Video Compatibility PAL (B, D, G, H, I, M, N, 4.43MHz), NTSC (M, J, 3.58MHz, 4.443MHz), SECAM (B, D, G, K, K1, L, 4.25,MHz, 4.4MHz, 480i/p, 576i/p, 720p(50/60Hz), 1080i(50/60Hz) 1080p(24/50/60Hz)
- Full 3D - The 3D features of Optoma projectors can only be used with compatible 3D content. Typical applications include use with 3D educational or 3D design and modelling systems. 3D TV broadcast systems, (SKY in the UK), Blu-ray 3D™ and 3D games from the Sony® PS3 or Microsoft® Xbox 360 are now supported as part of the HDMI v1.4a specification.
- Side-by-Side:1080i50 / 60, 720p50 / 60
- Frame-pack: 1080p24, 720p50 / 60
- Over-Under: 1080p24, 720p50 / 60
- Input Lag (ms) 33
- Horizontal Scan Rate 15.3 - 91.1kHz
- Vertical Scan Rate 24 - 85Hz (120Hz for 3D)
- Displayable Colours 1073.4 Million
- Noise Level (Eco mode) 29dB
- Power Supply 100-240V, 50-60Hz
- Power Consumption 225W Bright mode / 187W Eco mode (< 0.5W Standby)
- Lamp Type 195W
- 5°C - 40°C, Max. Humidity 85%, Max. Altitude 3000m
- Security Security bar, Kensington lock, password protection
On Screen Display
- 26 Languages: English, German, French, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, Swedish, Dutch, Norwegian/Danish, Polish, Russian, Finnish, Greek, Hungarian, Czech, Arabic, Traditional Chinese, Simplified Chinese, Japanese, Korean, Thai, Turkish, Farsi, Vietnamese, Romanian, Indonesian
- AC power cord, VGA cable, remote control, battery, quick start card, CD user manual
- DLP® Link™ 3D glasses, wireless, ceiling mount
- Optional Wireless Yes
- Warranty 1 Year
- RoHS Compliant
|3D Capable||Yes (3D glasses sold separately)|
|Device Type||DLP projector - HD 720p|
Expansion / Connectivity
|Interfaces||1 x VGA / component video input - 15 pin HD D-Sub (HD-15) ¦ 1 x composite video input - RCA ¦ 1 x audio line-in - mini-phone 3.5 mm ¦ 1 x audio line-out - mini-phone 3.5 mm ¦ 1 x serial RS-232C - 9 pin D-Sub (DB-9) (management) ¦ 1 x VGA output - 15 pin D-Sub (DB-15) ¦ 1 x management - mini-USB Type B ¦ 1 x Mobile High-Definition Link (MHL) / HDMI - 19 pin HDMI Type A||
|Nominal Voltage||AC 120/230 V (50/60 Hz)|
|Power Consumption Operational||225 Watt|
|Power Consumption Stand by||0.5 Watt||
|Brightness||3200 ANSI lumens|
|Image Size||68 cm - 804 cm|
|Projection Distance||1 m - 12 m|
|Throw Ratio||1.55 - 1.73:1|
|Resolution||WXGA - WXGA (1280 x 800)|
|Native Aspect Ratio||16:10|
|Colour Support||1.07 billion colours|
|Max Sync Rate (V x H)||120 Hz x 91.1 kHz|
|Bulb type||195 Watt|
|Bulb life cycle||Up to 5000 hour(s) / up to 8000 hour(s) (economic mode)|
|Controls & Adjustments||Keystone correction|
|OSD Languages||Danish, Hungarian, Czech, Indonesian, Thai, Chinese (traditional), Chinese (simplified), Vietnamese, Farsi, English, German, French, Italian, Norwegian, Portuguese, Polish, Finnish, Swedish, Russian, Spanish, Dutch, Greek, Turkish, Arabic, Romanian, Japanese, Korean|
|Features||BrilliantColor, 16:9 aspect ratio support, 4:3 aspect ratio support, Auto Power Off, Eco+ technology||
|Keystone Correction Direction||Vertical|
|Vertical Keystone Correction||-40 / +40||
|TV System||PAL-B/G, PAL-N, PAL-M, PAL-I, NTSC 4.43, NTSC 3.58, PAL-D, SECAM L, PAL-H, SECAM K1, SECAM D/K, SECAM B/G, M-NTSC|
|Analogue video Signal||RGB, composite video, component video|
|Video Interfaces||VGA, HDMI, component video, composite video, MHL|
|Video Modes||480p, 720p, 1080i, 1080p, 480i, 576i, 576p||
|Sound Output Mode||Mono|
|Output Power / Channel||10 Watt|
|Speakers||1 x mixed channel||
|Included Accessories||Wireless remote control|
|Cables Included||1 x VGA cable|
|Security Features||Security lock slot (cable lock sold separately), password protection, security bar|
Dimensions & Weight
|Min Operating Temperature||5 °C|
|Max Operating Temperature||40 °C|
|Humidity Range Operating||10 - 85% (non-condensing)|
|Sound Emission (Economic Mode)||29 dB|
Optoma H183x HD Ready DLP WXGA Projector Ask an owner
Optoma H183x HD Ready DLP WXGA Projector Product Discussion
Our comments box is a great way for you to view other people's feedback about products on Ebuyer.com, and add your own.
- This tool is open to everyone.
- You are responsible for the contents of your comments and any consequences that may arise as a result of them.
- Comments that contain any of the following will be deleted: terms considered explicit and inappropriate; defamatory, obscene, unlawful, harmful, or offensive.