£149.97 inc. vat
£124.97 ex. vat
Click & Collect Available
per month. Learn more
Customers Who Viewed This Product Also Viewed
WD Blue 500GB 2.5-inch Internal SSD Product Description
• Sequential read speeds of up to 545MB/s and sequential write speeds of up to 525MB/s.
• An industry-leading 1.75M hours Mean Time To Failure (MTTF) and several error-correction technologies for lasting reliability.
• Optimized for multitasking to simultaneously run resource-heavy applications without system slow-down.
• Available in 2.5"/7mm and M.2 2280 models to accommodate most PCs.
• WD FIT Lab certification for compatibility across a wide range of laptop and desktop computers.
• The free, downloadable WD SSD Dashboard lets you easily monitor the status of your drive.
• Includes a 3-year limited warranty so upgrading your storage is worry-free.
Superior performance for high-end computing1, 2
For high-end computing applications like gaming, HD media playback, or creative software, WD Blue solid state drives have the speed you need for the performance you want. Tiered caching technology utilizes SLC (single-level cell) and TLC (triple-level cell) flash technology to enable sequential read speeds of up to 545MB/s and sequential write speeds of up to 525MB/s, allowing for fast system boot up, quick application response, and rapid transfer speeds.
With no moving parts, a solid state drive is designed to help protect against data loss if a drive is accidentally bumped or dropped. And with 1.75M hours MTTF (mean time to failure) and an endurance rating of up to 400 TBW (terabytes written), WD Blue SSDs can help guard data for years to come. WD Blue solid state drives also use several leading error-correction technologies to help prevent data loss and provide lasting reliability.
WD Blue solid state drives are optimized for multitasking and can easily run several resource-heavy applications simultaneously. Run a background virus scan while watching a 4K video and checking your email.
The right form factor for your PC
WD Blue SSDs are available in either a 2.5"/7mm cased or an M.2 2280 model to evolve with smaller and thinner computers. With form factors to accommodate most laptops, desktop PCs, and small form PCs, a WD Blue SSD is ready for the job.
Every WD Blue SSD goes through extensive compatibility and reliability testing to ensure it meets the highest standards of the WD brand. With a certification from the WD Functional Integrity Testing Lab (FIT Lab), every WD Blue SSD is verified for compatibility with a wide range of desktop and laptop computers.
Free WD SSD Dashboard3
The downloadable WD SSD Dashboard provides a suite of tools so you're always able to check on the health of your solid state drive. Available for free, this Dashboard helps you track things such as disk model, firmware version, S.M.A.R.T. attributes, or simply monitor how much space you have left on your WD Blue SSD.
3-year limited warranty
Every WD Blue SSD comes with a 3-year limited warranty, so you can be confident of your storage when you upgrade or replace any of your drives.
Add-ons and Accessories
£5.90 ex. vat
£49.99 ex. vat
|Features||DevSleep mode, S.M.A.R.T.|
|Device Type||Solid state drive - internal|
|Power Consumption||70 mW (active) ¦ 2850 mW (read) ¦ 4000 mW (write) ¦ 7.7 mW (DevSleep)||
|SSD Endurance||200 TB|
|Drive Transfer Rate||600 MBps (external)|
|Internal Data Rate||545 MBps (read) / 525 MBps (write)|
|4KB Random Read||100000 IOPS|
|4KB Random Write||80000 IOPS||
Expansion & Connectivity
|Interfaces||1 x SATA 6 Gb/s|
Software & System Requirements
|Software Included||WD SSD Dashboard||
|Compliant Standards||UL, TUV, BSMI, FCC, KC||
|Service & Support||Limited warranty - 3 years||
|Min Operating Temperature||0 °C|
|Max Operating Temperature||70 °C|
|Min Storage Temperature||-55 °C|
|Max Storage Temperature||85 °C|
|Shock Tolerance (operating)||1500 g @ 0.5 ms half-sine pulse|
|Vibration Tolerance (operating)||5 g @ 10-2000 Hz|
|Vibration Tolerance (non-operating)||4.9 g @ 7-800 Hz|
WD Blue 500GB 2.5-inch Internal SSD Ask an owner
WD Blue 500GB 2.5-inch Internal SSD Product Discussion
Our comments box is a great way for you to view other people's feedback about products on Ebuyer.com, and add your own.
- This tool is open to everyone.
- You are responsible for the contents of your comments and any consequences that may arise as a result of them.
- Comments that contain any of the following will be deleted: terms considered explicit and inappropriate; defamatory, obscene, unlawful, harmful, or offensive.