£44.99 inc. vat
£37.49 ex. vat
Click & Collect Available
Thermaltake Core V1 Snow Mini-ITX Cube Case With Side Window
- Chambers Concept
- Advanced Ventilation
- Interchangeable Side Panel
- Handy I/O Ports
- Great Expansion in Compact Size
Mfr part code: CA-1B8-00S6WN-01
Customers Who Viewed This Product Also Viewed
Thermaltake Core V1 Snow Mini-ITX Cube Case With Side Window Product Description
The new Core V1 Snow is a small and cute ITX based chassis with a 200mm fan in the front panel. Smart interchangeable side panels allow users to flip it accordingly to showcase either for superior liquid cooling or superb airflow, which allows you to make your own personal setup. You not only grant to have a really powerful mini system, it also has the ability to house various overclocking components to keep it really cool!
- Tt LCS Certified - Tt LCS Certified is a Thermaltake exclusive certification applied to only products that pass the design and hardcore enthusiasts standards that a true LCS chassis should be held to. The Tt LCS certification was created so that we at Thermaltake can designate to all power users which chassiss have been tested to be the best compatible with extreme liquid cooling configurations to ensure you get the best performance from the best features and fitment.
- Chambers Concept - Core V1 Snow has divided into two main chambers: the upper chamber is made for cooling performance and efficiency and the lower chamber is made for PSU and cable management. With the aid of the removable 2.5"/3.5" drive device racks, users can enjoy the freedom of gaining the maximum interior space for advance cooling performance or liquid system build.
- Advanced Ventilation - With a promising cooling ability, the Core V1 Snow has various mounting points to supports all types of cooling systems that includes DIY/AIO liquid cooling systems and air cooling units. A large 200mm fan is pre-installed in the front, along with two optional 80mm turbo fans at the rear, guaranteed to hold up any type of gaming system.
- Interchangeable Side Panel - Symmetrical panels allow users to build the system with personality. Play around with the panels accordingly for either the best viewing presentation or cooling performance. A removable PSU dust filter and adjustable shockproof rubbers is built with the bottom panel of the chassis to prolong the PSU usage.
- Handy I/O Ports - Designed with convenience and cleanness in mind, the Core V1 Snow has built in a dual USB 3.0 and HD audio connectors together with the Power and Reset Button on the side of front panel, which not only keep the panel clean and simple, it also grants a direct and easy access for external devices.
- Great Expansion in Compact Size - Core V1 Snow is designed with high-end gaming system compatibility, gamers can easily install up to 4 data storage devices with the modular drive racks, a dual expansion slot VGA with the length up to 260mm, a tower CPU cooler with height up to 140mm, together with a high wattage PSU of length up to 180mm and still offer an 80mm cable management space.
|Form Factor:||Mini ITX|
|Motherboard Support:||Mini ITX|
|PSU Support:||Standard ATX|
|Water Cooling:||Water Cooling Ready!|
|Front Bezel Material:||Mesh|
|External Bays:||2 x 5.25" External|
|Internal Bays:||2 x 3.5" Internal|
|Drive Bay Notes:|
|Expansion Slots:||2 x Full Size|
|Cooling Front:||1 x 120mm or 1 x 140mm or 1 x 200mm|
|Cooling Rear:||2 x 80mm|
|IO Ports:|| 2 x USB 3.0 |
1 x HD Audio
1 x Microphone
|GPU Max Length:||285mm|
|CPU Cooler Maximum Height:||140mm|
|Front Bezel Colour:||White|
|System Cabinet Features:|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||CA-1B8-00S6WN-01|
|Has Mains Plug:||No|
|What's In The Box:|| Chassis |
|Unit (Product) Dimensions (mm):||260mm x 276mm x 316mm (W x H x D)|
|Packaging Dimensions (mm):||322mm x 371mm x 326mm (W x H x D)|
|Net Weight (KGs):||3.2 KGs|
|Gross Weight (KGs):||4 KGs|
|Form Factor||Mini tower|
|Max Mainboard Size||Mini ITX|
|Internal Bays Qty||4|
|Cooling System||Front: 200 x 200 x 30 mm fan x 1 / intake / 800 rpm / 13 dBA ¦ Front: 120 mm fan mount x 1 / 1 x 200 mm fan or 1 x 140 mm fan supported ¦ Rear: 80 mm fan mount x 2|
|CPU Cooler Max Height||140 mm|
|Video Card Max Length||285 mm|
|System Cabinet Features||Windowed side panel, PSU dust filters, supports 120/140 mm radiator in front panel, shockproof rubbers feet||
Expansion / Connectivity
|Expansion Bays||2 (total) / 2 (free) x internal - 2.5" ¦ 2 (total) / 2 (free) x internal - 3.5"|
|Interfaces||2 x USB 3.0 ¦ 1 x microphone - mini-jack ¦ 1 x headphones - mini-jack||
|Power Device||No power supply||
Dimensions & Weight
Thermaltake Core V1 Snow Mini-ITX Cube Case With Side Window Ask an owner
Thermaltake Core V1 Snow Mini-ITX Cube Case With Side Window Product Discussion
Our comments box is a great way for you to view other people's feedback about products on Ebuyer.com, and add your own.
- This tool is open to everyone.
- You are responsible for the contents of your comments and any consequences that may arise as a result of them.
- Comments that contain any of the following will be deleted: terms considered explicit and inappropriate; defamatory, obscene, unlawful, harmful, or offensive.