£93.95 inc. vat
£78.29 ex. vat
Click & Collect Unavailable
Thermaltake Core P3 Mid Tower ATX Case with Side Acrylic Side with 2 x USB3
- Built for Makers
- Dismantlable Modular Design
- 3-Way Placement Layout
- Versatile GPU & PSU Orientation
- Supreme Hardware Support
Mfr part code: CA-1G4-00M1WN-00
Customers Who Viewed This Product Also Viewed
Thermaltake Core P3 Mid Tower ATX Case with Side Acrylic Side with 2 x USB3 Product Description
Bring out the modder within you. The Core P3 Open Frame chassis sets a new benchmark in groundbreaking open frame chassis design. With full support for liquid cooling the Core P3 is built from the ground up to make even the most advanced PC customisation and modification effortless and hassle free, making it a dream to build with. The open frame panel design is protected with a clear acrylic panel behind which sits the chassis frame, with it supporting the latest PC hardware, AIO and DIY liquid cooling solutions. Specially designed dual GPU and PSU layouts, plus a 3-way stand placement (wall mountable, horizontal laying and vertical standing) allow users to position the chassis any orientation and appreciate your artwork.
- Tt LCS Certified - "Tt LCS Certified" is the hallmark that ensures first-class performance from the best features and fitments. A certification exclusive to Thermaltake, it sets the benchmark for all true LCS chassis and is applied only to products that meet our stringent design standards for delivering what hardcore enthusiasts demand. The Tt LCS certification is a way for Thermaltake to designate to all power users the chassis which have been tested for the best compatibility with extreme liquid cooling configurations.
- Built for Makers - By practicing and incorporating the idea of "maker movement" as well as 3D printing, Thermaltake designs the open frame panoramic viewing chassis as anyone can access and do his/her own mods as well as print out his/her own ideas using available liquid cooling components and manuals without boundaries. Users can download 3D printing accessory files on 3D Makers Microsite, printing them out to do a special mod.
- DMD - Dismantlable Modular Design - The Core P3 open frame chassis enables user to freely build the system from the ground up with given modular panels, racks, brackets and pre-design mounting arrays. No more unreachable screw corners or gaps mean you can enjoy installation in a breeze with a dismantable Modular Design.
- 3-Way Placement Layout - The Core P3 is designed for use in three different ways: Wall-mount, vertical and horizontal placement. Built for customisation that reflects the makers personality, it allows for adjustments to the chassis for the best viewing presentation while ensuring outstanding cooling performance. Users can hang it on the wall as decoration, take it wherever they want and display the nice builds vertically or horizontally.
- Believe in Seeing - The open frame structure with the unique panoramic viewing design advances the Core P3 visual presentation, that permit users to show off their dedication and skill set unlike any other cases on the market.
- Versatile GPU & PSU Orientation - Show off your graphic card and power supply with our special design bracket. The Core P3 has included a riser cable for you to choose the way you want to build the system. Further, the Core P3 also has the support for vertical PSU layout when an ITX motherboard is applied.
- Native AIO Support - The Core P3 is natively supported for all types of All-In-One liquid cooling solution without the need for an extra bracket.
- Supreme Hardware Support - The Core P3 offers the most flexible mounting options with the special designed mounting array which not only supports up to four by 120mm or 140mm fans or radiators, it also supports the mounting of 3.5" and 2.5" storage devices. Further, two 3.5"/2.5" drive trays are included and hidden in the back panel that offers 45mm of cable management space. 3.5" or 2.5" HDD Drive Compatible.
- Core P3 Wall-Mounting Support - It's an optional feature, please note that wall-mounting parts are not included. See the picture on the left-hand side or download the Core P3 manual under "Support".
|Form Factor:||Open Frame|
|Motherboard Support:||ATX, Micro ATX, Mini ITX|
|PSU Support:||Standard ATX|
|Water Cooling:||Water Cooling Ready!|
|Front Bezel Material:|
|Internal Bays:||2 x 3.5" Internal|
|Drive Bay Notes:|
|Expansion Slots:||8 x Full Size|
|IO Ports:|| 2 x USB 3.0 |
2 x USB 2.0
1 x HD Audio
1 x Microphone
|GPU Max Length:||450mm|
|CPU Cooler Maximum Height:||180mm|
|Front Bezel Colour:||Black|
|System Cabinet Features:|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||CA-1G4-00M1WN-00|
|Has Mains Plug:||No|
|What's In The Box:|| Case |
|Unit (Product) Dimensions (mm):||333mm x 512mm x 470mm (W x H x D)|
|Packaging Dimensions (mm):||350mm x 557mm x 549mm (W x H x D)|
|Net Weight (KGs):||10.3 KGs|
|Gross Weight (KGs):||11.5 KGs|
Add-ons and Accessories
£33.45save £6.88 £22.14 ex. vat
£38.52 ex. vat
£43.32 ex. vat
£69.15 ex. vat
£16.87 ex. vat
£14.28save £1.35 £10.77 ex. vat
£35.73 ex. vat
£61.98save £13.59 £40.32 ex. vat
|Front Accessible Bays Qty||3|
|Product Material||SPCC steel|
|Cooling System||Left side: 120 mm fan mount x 3 ¦ Left side: 140 mm fan mount x 3|
|CPU Cooler Max Height||180 mm|
|Video Card Max Length||450 mm|
|System Cabinet Features||Windowed side panel, supports 1x360 and 1x420 mm radiator in left side, wall-mountable|
|Form Factor||Mid tower|
|Max Mainboard Size||ATX|
|Supported Motherboards||ATX, microATX, Mini-ITX|
|Internal Bays Qty||2||
Expansion / Connectivity
|Expansion Bays||1 (total) / 1 (free) x front accessible - 3x2.5" / 2x3.5" shared ¦ 2 (total) / 2 (free) x internal - 2.5" / 3.5" shared|
|Interfaces||2 x USB 2.0 ¦ 2 x USB 3.0 ¦ 1 x headphones - mini-jack ¦ 1 x microphone - mini-jack||
|Power Device||No power supply||
Dimensions & Weight
|Service & Support||Limited warranty - 3 years|
Thermaltake Core P3 Mid Tower ATX Case with Side Acrylic Side with 2 x USB3 Ask an owner
Thermaltake Core P3 Mid Tower ATX Case with Side Acrylic Side with 2 x USB3 Product Discussion
Our comments box is a great way for you to view other people's feedback about products on Ebuyer.com, and add your own.
- This tool is open to everyone.
- You are responsible for the contents of your comments and any consequences that may arise as a result of them.
- Comments that contain any of the following will be deleted: terms considered explicit and inappropriate; defamatory, obscene, unlawful, harmful, or offensive.