£59.91 inc. vat
£49.92 ex. vat
Click & Collect Unavailable
Customers Who Viewed This Product Also Viewed
Thermaltake View 27 Mid Tower Case with Shaped Side Window Product Description
Game in a new perspective with the Thermaltake View 27 Mid-Tower Gaming Chassis. Designed with a transparent gull-wing window panel, take in the view with an advanced floating GPU mounting system and skylight viewing. Add in options for air or liquid cooling, supporting up to 360mm radiators for optimised cooling performance. Tinted front panel gives users a clean look with options for LED fan lighting to shine through and side ventilation panels for proper air flow. Built-in full length power supply cover give a steam-lined look with mounting options for LCS cooling and case fan options. See the vision of the next generation gaming chassis with the Thermaltake View 27.
- Tt LCS Certified - Tt LCS Certified is a Thermaltake exclusive certification applied to only products that pass the design and hardcore enthusiasts standards that a true LCS chassis should be held to. The Tt LCS certification was created so that we at Thermaltake can designate to all power users which chassis
- Gull-Wing Window Design - The enlarged window panel with a wrap around design gives the View 27 an advanced visual presentation, that permit users to show off their dedication and skill set unlike any other cases on the market.
- Tool-Free Installation - The innovative 3.5" & 2.5" tool-free drive bay design minimises the hassles of installation and removal, whilst allowing users to freely interchange the hard-drive cages to suit their particular needs. The dual drive bay concept of "2+4" offers a good ration for accessories and storage devices. Power cover design is another unique feature of the View 27. The entire bottom area can be used to reorganise unused cables, which makes for a tidy-looking system.
- Superior Hardware Support - The View 27 supports motherboards up to standard ATX, a tower CPU cooler with a maximum height of 155mm and a dual expansion slot VGA of up to 410mm in length without the front fan. Users can also place the VGA either vertically or horizontally. Moreover, with the modular drive cage design, users can easily mount up to two 3.5"/2.5" or four 2.5" storage devices into the build.
- Complete Liquid Cooling Solution - The View 27 has the capability to deliver an outstanding cooling efficiency throughout the entire case. At the front of the case, users can install up to either 360mm DIY liquid cooling radiator, or 360mm AIO liquid cooler, with a long graphics card at the same time. Additionally, a 120mm exhaust fan is pre-installed at the rear to optimise system ventilation. To keep the interior dust free, all intake ventilation holes are specially designed with removable dust filters.
- Please Note - That no graphics card riser is included. The images shown are for reference only.
|Form Factor:||Midi Tower|
|Motherboard Support:||ATX, Micro ATX, Mini ITX|
|PSU Support:||Standard ATX|
|Water Cooling:||Water Cooling Ready!|
|Front Bezel Material:||Plastic|
|Internal Bays:|| 2 x 3.5" Internal |
6 x 2.5" Internal
|Drive Bay Notes:|
|Expansion Slots:||10 x Full Size|
|Cooling Front:||3 x 120mm|
|Cooling Rear:||1 x 120mm (Included)|
|IO Ports:|| 1 x USB 3.0 |
2 x USB 2.0
1 x HD Audio
1 x Microphone
|GPU Max Length:||410mm|
|CPU Cooler Maximum Height:||155mm|
|Front Bezel Colour:||Black|
|System Cabinet Features:||8 + 2 Expansion Slots|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||CA-1G7-00M1WN-00|
|Has Mains Plug:||No|
|What's In The Box:|| Chassis |
|Unit (Product) Dimensions (mm):||201mm x 479mm x 508mm (W x H x D)|
|Packaging Dimensions (mm):||270mm x 545mm x 570mm (W x H x D)|
|Net Weight (KGs):||6.4 KGs|
|Gross Weight (KGs):||6.8 KGs|
Add-ons and Accessories
£36.77save £12.80 £19.97 ex. vat
£50.22save £6.82 £36.16 ex. vat
£51.32save £10.34 £34.15 ex. vat
£69.84 ex. vat
£16.62 ex. vat
£11.61 ex. vat
£49.98save £12.49 £31.24 ex. vat
£61.98save £12.24 £41.45 ex. vat
|Form Factor||Mid tower|
|Max Mainboard Size||ATX|
|Supported Motherboards||ATX, microATX, Mini-ITX|
|Internal Bays Qty||6|
|Product Material||SPCC steel|
|Cooling System||Rear: 120 x 120 x 25 mm fan x 1 / exhaust / 1000 rpm / 16 dBA ¦ Front: 120 mm fan mount x 3 ¦ Internal: 120 mm fan mount x 1|
|CPU Cooler Max Height||155 mm|
|Video Card Max Length||410 mm|
|System Cabinet Features||Windowed side panel, windowed top panel, front dust filter, modular HDD brackets, supports 120 mm radiator in rear, PSU dust filters, supports 360 mm radiator in front panel, tool-less drive bays||
Expansion / Connectivity
|Expansion Bays||2 (total) / 2 (free) x internal - 2.5" / 3.5" shared ¦ 4 (total) / 4 (free) x internal - 2.5"|
|Interfaces||1 x USB 3.0 ¦ 2 x USB 2.0 ¦ 1 x audio line-in ¦ 1 x audio line-out||
|Included Accessories||HDD Cage, PSU cover||
|Power Device||No power supply||
Dimensions & Weight
Thermaltake View 27 Mid Tower Case with Shaped Side Window Ask an owner
Thermaltake View 27 Mid Tower Case with Shaped Side Window Product Discussion
Our comments box is a great way for you to view other people's feedback about products on Ebuyer.com, and add your own.
- This tool is open to everyone.
- You are responsible for the contents of your comments and any consequences that may arise as a result of them.
- Comments that contain any of the following will be deleted: terms considered explicit and inappropriate; defamatory, obscene, unlawful, harmful, or offensive.