£196.32 inc. vat
£163.60 ex. vat
Click & Collect Available
per month. Learn more
Customers Who Viewed This Product Also Viewed
£189.96 inc. vat
£158.30 ex. vat
£237.99 inc. vat
£198.32 ex. vat
Inno3D Nvidia GeForce GTX 1060 X2 3GB GDDR5 Graphics Card- N106F-2SDN-L5GS Product Description
10: GAMING PERFECTED
The GeForce GTX 1060 graphics card is loaded with innovative new gaming technologies, making it the perfect choice for the latest high-definition games. Powered by NVIDIA Pascal™-the most advanced GPU architecture ever created-the GeForce GTX 1060 delivers brilliant performance that opens the door to virtual reality and beyond.
This advanced card comes with ultra-fast FinFET technology and supports DirectX 12 features. This means you can count on an amazing experience in every application-including performance in AAA and immersive VR Ready games that's up to 3X faster than with previous-generation GPUs.
THE LATEST GAMING TECHNOLOGIES
Get the power to drive next-generation displays, including VR, ultra-high-resolution, and multiple monitors. And bring more realism to every game with NVIDIA GameWorks™ technologies that offer a true cinematic experience and amazing new image-capture to share your game.
Discover next-generation VR performance, the lowest latency, and plug-and-play compatibility with leading headsets-driven by NVIDIA VRWorks™ technologies. VR audio, physics, and haptics let you hear and feel every moment.
- GPU Engine Specs: CUDA Cores1152Graphics Clock-Base Clock (MHz)1506Boost Clock (MHz)1708
- Memory Specs: Memory Clock 8GbpsStandard Memory Config (MB)3072Memory InterfaceGDDR5Memory Interface Width192-bitMemory Bandwidth (GB/sec)192Bus SupportPCI-E3.0 X16
- Feature Support: Multi-ProjectionYesVR ReadyYesNVIDIA AnselYesNVIDIA SLI® ReadyNANVIDIA G-SYNC™-ReadyYesNVIDIA GameStream™-ReadyYesNVIDIA GPU Boost™3.0Microsoft DirectX12 API with feature level 12_1 Vulkan APIYesOpenGL4.5OS CertificationWindows 7-10, Linux, FreeBSDx86
- Display Support: Multi MonitorYesMaximum Digital Resolution 7680x4320 at 60 Hz RGB 8-bit with dual DisplayPort connectors or 7680x4320 at 60 Hz YUV420 8-bit with on DisplayPort 1.3 connectorHDCP2.2Standard Display Connectors2x Dual Link DVI-D, HDMI 2.0b, DisplayPort 1.4InternalAudio Input for HDMIInternal
- Standard Graphics Card Dimensions: Length220mmHeight98mmWidth2-slot
- Thermal and Power Specs: Maximum Graphics Card Power (W)120Minimum System Power Requirement (W)400Supplementary Power Connectors6-pin
- Accessories: Driver CD KitYes3DMarkYesVRMarkYes
Add-ons and Accessories
£149.99save £27.01 £102.48 ex. vat
£74.98save £10.01 £54.14 ex. vat
|Features||NVIDIA G-Sync ready, NVIDIA GameStream, Nvidia GeForce GTX VR Ready, NVIDIA GPU Boost 3.0, simultaneous multi-projection, NVIDIA Ansel, HDCP|
|Device Type||Graphics card|
|Bus Type||PCI Express 3.0 x16|
|Graphics Engine||NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060|
|Core Clock||1506 MHz|
|Boost Clock||1708 MHz|
|Max Resolution||7680 x 4320 at 60 Hz|
|Interfaces||2 x DVI-D (dual link) ¦ HDMI ¦ DisplayPort|
|API Supported||DirectX 12, OpenGL 4.5, Vulkan, DirectX 12.1||
|Effective Clock Speed||8 GHz|
|OS Required||Linux, FreeBSD (32-bit), Microsoft Windows 7 / 8 / 8.1 / 10|
|Required Power Supply||400 W|
|Additional Requirements||6 pin PCI Express power connector||
|Software Included||Driver, 3DMark, VRMark|
Inno3D Nvidia GeForce GTX 1060 X2 3GB GDDR5 Graphics Card- N106F-2SDN-L5GS Ask an owner
Inno3D Nvidia GeForce GTX 1060 X2 3GB GDDR5 Graphics Card- N106F-2SDN-L5GS Product Discussion
Our comments box is a great way for you to view other people's feedback about products on Ebuyer.com, and add your own.
- This tool is open to everyone.
- You are responsible for the contents of your comments and any consequences that may arise as a result of them.
- Comments that contain any of the following will be deleted: terms considered explicit and inappropriate; defamatory, obscene, unlawful, harmful, or offensive.