£111.62 inc. vat
£93.01 ex. vat
Click & Collect Available
per month. Learn more
Product ConditionRefurbished Item has had replacement parts to make it operational
EXDISPLAY Philips 243V5LHAB/00 23.6" LED HDMI Monitor Product Description
Enjoy vivid LED pictures on this Philips display. Equipped with HDMI and stereo speakers, it's a great choice!
Easy display performance tuning with SmartControl Lite
SmartControl Lite is the next generation 3D icon-based GUI monitor control software. This allows the user to fine-tune most parameters of the monitor like Colour, Brightness, screen calibration, Multimedia, ID management etc with the mouse.
SmartContrast for rich black details
SmartContrast is a Philips technology that analyses the contents you are displaying, automatically adjusting colours and controlling backlight intensity to dynamically enhance contrast for the best digital images and videos or when playing games where dark hues are displayed. When Economy mode is selected, contrast is adjusted and backlighting fine-tuned for just-right display of everyday office applications and lower power consumption.
16:9 Full HD display for the best viewing experience
The Full HD screen has the widescreen resolution of 1920 x 1080p. This is the highest resolution of HD sources for the best possible picture quality. It is fully future-proof as it supports 1080p signals from all sources, including the most recent sources such as Blu-ray and advanced HD game consoles. The signal processing is extensively upgraded to support this much higher signal quality and resolution. It produces brilliant flicker-free progressive scan pictures with superb brightness and colours.
HDMI-ready for Full HD entertainment
An HDMI-ready device has all the required hardware to accept High-Definition Multimedia Interface (HDMI) input, high quality digital video and audio signals all transmitted over a single cable from a PC or any number of AV sources including set-top boxes, DVD players and A/V receivers and video cameras.
Mercury Free eco-friendly display
Philips monitors with LED backlighting are free of Mercury content, one of the most toxic natural substances, which affects humans and animals. This allows for an eco-friendly display throughout its life-cycle, from manufacturing to disposal.
LED technology for vivid colours
White LED's are solid state devices which light up to full, consistent brightness faster saving startup time. LED's are free from mercury content, which allows for eco-friendly recycling and disposal process. LED's allow for better dimming control of the LCD backlight, resulting in a super high contrast ratio. It also gives superior colour reproduction thanks to consistent brightness across the screen.
Built-in stereo speakers for multimedia
A pair of high-quality stereo speakers built into a display device. They may be visible front firing, or invisible down firing, top firing, rear firing etc. depending on model and design.
- LCD panel type: TFT-LCD
- Backlight type: W-LED system
- Panel Size: 23.6 inch/59.9 cm
- Effective viewing area: 521.28 (H) x 293.22 (V)
- Aspect ratio: 16:9
- Optimum resolution: 1920 x 1080 @ 60 Hz
- Response time (typical): 5 ms
- Brightness: 250 cd/m²
- SmartContrast: 10,000,000:1
- Contrast ratio (typical): 1000:1
- Pixel pitch: 0.272 x 0.272 mm
- Viewing angle: 170º (H)/160º (V), @ C/R > 10
- Display colours: 16.7 M
- Scanning Frequency: 30-83 kHz (H)/56-75 Hz (V)
- sRGB: Yes
- Signal Input: VGA (Analogue), DVI-D (digital, HDCP), HDMI (digital, HDCP)
- Sync Input: Separate Sync, Sync on Green
- Audio (In/Out): PC audio-in, Headphone out
- Built-in Audio: 2.0W x 2
- User convenience: Auto/Down, Brightness/Back, Menu/OK, Power On/Off, Volume/Up
- OSD Languages: Brazil Portuguese, Czech, Dutch, English, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Simplified Chinese, Swedish, Turkish, Traditional Chinese, Ukrainian
- Other convenience: Kensington lock, VESA mount (100 x 100 mm)
- Plug and Play Compatibility: DDC/CI, Mac OS X, sRGB, Windows 7, Windows 8
- Tilt: -5/20 degree
- On mode: 19.18 W (typ.) (EnergyStar 6.0 test method)
- Standby mode: 0.5 W (typ.)
- Off mode: 0.3 W (typ.)
- Power LED indicator: Operation - White, Standby mode - White (flashing)
- Power supply: Built-in, 100-240 VAC, 50-60 Hz
Add-ons and Accessories
£12.48 ex. vat
£29.98save £10.00 £16.65 ex. vat
£16.25 ex. vat
£74.96save £3.93 £59.19 ex. vat
EXDISPLAY Philips 243V5LHAB/00 23.6" LED HDMI Monitor Ask an owner
EXDISPLAY Philips 243V5LHAB/00 23.6" LED HDMI Monitor Product Discussion
Our comments box is a great way for you to view other people's feedback about products on Ebuyer.com, and add your own.
- This tool is open to everyone.
- You are responsible for the contents of your comments and any consequences that may arise as a result of them.
- Comments that contain any of the following will be deleted: terms considered explicit and inappropriate; defamatory, obscene, unlawful, harmful, or offensive.