£106.26 inc. vat
£88.55 ex. vat
Click & Collect Unavailable
per month. Learn more
FREE Cooler Master Hyper 212 LED Air CPU Cooler with this product
Gigabyte Z270P-D3 Intel Socket 1151 Motherboard Product Description
- Supports 7th/ 6th Generation Intel® Core™ Processors
- Dual Channel Non-ECC Unbuffered DDR4, 4 DIMMs
- 2-Way CrossFire™ Multi-Graphics Support
- Dual NVMe PCIe SSDs in RAID 0 Support
- Intel® Optane™ Memory Ready
- Ultra-Fast M.2 with PCIe Gen3 x4 & SATA interface
- High Quality Audio Capacitors and Audio Noise Guard with LED Trace Path Lighting
- GbE LAN with cFosSpeed Internet Accelerator Software
- Smart Fan 5 features Multiple Temperature Sensors and Hybrid Fan Headers
- GIGABYTE UEFI DualBIOS™
- APP Center Including EasyTune™ and Cloud Station™ Utilities
Realtek GbE LAN with cFosSpeed Internet Accelerator Software
- Realtek Gigabit LAN features cFosSpeed, a network traffic management application which helps to improve network latency and maintain low ping times to deliver better responsiveness in crowded LAN environments.
NVMe PCIe Gen3 x4 2280 M.2 Connector
- GIGABYTE M.2 solution offers considerably faster storage performance and support for both PCIe and SATA interface for M.2 SSD devices.
2-Way CrossFire™ Multi-Graphics
- Multi-graphics configuration offers better graphics performance for gaming enthusiasts who demand the highest frame rates without compromising on resolution.
Support for DDR4 XMP Up to 3866MHz and Beyond
- GIGABYTE is offering a tested and proven platform that ensures proper compatibility with profiles up to 3866MHz and beyond. All users need to do to attain this performance boost is to ensure that their memory module is XMP capable and that the XMP function is activated and enabled on GIGABYTE motherboard.
Anti-Sulfur Resistor Design
- Sulfur compounds in the air can penetrate tiny onboard resistors creating chemical change and causing these resistors to open or short. If either of these occurs the motherboard will fail to function. By equipping resistors with an Anti-Sulfur Design GIGABYTE gives Ultra Durable Motherboards a whole new meaning.
Refreshed BIOS Easy, Smart, and Friendly
- The BIOS is essential for users during initial setup to allow for the most optimal settings. With a new GUI and easier to use functionalities, GIGABYTE has been able to reinvent the BIOS to give users a better experience while setting up their new system.
GIGABYTE APP Center
- The GIGABYTE APP Center gives you easy access to a wealth of GIGABYTE apps that help you get the most from your GIGABYTE motherboard. Using a simple, unified user interface, GIGABYTE APP Center allows you to easily launch all GIGABYTE apps installed on your system, check related updates online, and download the latest apps, drivers, and BIOS.
- GIGABYTE's EasyTune™ is a simple and easy-to-use interface that allows users to fine-tune their system settings or adjust system and memory clocks and voltages in a Windows environment. With Smart Quick Boost, one click is all it takes to automatically overclock your system, giving an added performance boost when you need it the most.
System Information Viewer
- GIGABYTE System Information Viewer is a central location that gives you access to your current system status. Monitor components such as the clocks and processor, set your preferred fan speed profile, create alerts when temperatures get too high or record your system's behavior; these are the possibilities of the System Information Viewer.
- The GIGABYTE @BIOS app allows you to update your system's BIOS from within Windows using a simple and slick graphical user interface. @BIOS can automatically download the latest version from the GIGABYTE servers or you can update your BIOS from a file on your computer. @BIOS also allows you to save your current BIOS to a file, recover your previous BIOS from an image and backup your BIOS to an image.
Add-ons and Accessories
£250.54save £23.35 £189.32 ex. vat
£353.92save £28.94 £270.81 ex. vat
£226.98save £12.00 £179.15 ex. vat
£329.70save £27.72 £251.65 ex. vat
£14.58save £0.60 £11.65 ex. vat
£98.99save £14.22 £70.64 ex. vat
£58.31save £17.37 £34.11 ex. vat
£18.51 ex. vat
£16.32 ex. vat
£31.28 ex. vat
|Product Type||Motherboard - ATX|
|Chipset Type||Intel Z270 Express|
|Processor Socket||LGA1151 Socket|
|Max Processors Qty||1|
|Compatible Processors||Pentium, Celeron, Core i5, Core i3, Core i7 (supports 6th and 7th Generation Intel Core i3 / i5 / i7 / Pentium / Celeron)||
|Max Size||64 GB|
|Bus Clock||2133 MHz, 2800 MHz (O.C.), 2666 MHz (O.C.), 2400 MHz (O.C.), 3000 MHz (O.C.), 3200 MHz (O.C.), 3300 MHz (O.C.), 3400 MHz (O.C.), 3333 MHz (O.C.), 3466 MHz (O.C.), 3733 MHz (O.C.), 3600 MHz (O.C.), 3800 MHz (O.C.), 3666 MHz (O.C.), 3866 MHz (O.C.)|
|Supported RAM Integrity Check||Non-ECC, ECC|
|Registered or Buffered||Unbuffered|
|Features||Dual channel memory architecture, Intel Extreme Memory Profiles (XMP)||
|Max Allocated RAM Size||1 GB||
|Type||HD Audio (8-channel)|
|Audio Codec||Realtek ALC887|
|Compliant Standards||High Definition Audio||
|Network Interfaces||Gigabit Ethernet||
Expansion / Connectivity
|Expansion Slots||1 x CPU ¦ 4 x DIMM 288-pin ¦ 1 x PCIe 3.0 x16 ¦ 2 x PCIe 3.0 x16 (x4 mode) ¦ 3 x PCIe 3.0 x1|
|Storage Interfaces||SATA-600 -connectors: 6 x 7pin Serial ATA - 6 devices - RAID 0 / RAID 1 / RAID 10 / RAID 5 ¦ SATA-600 / PCIe 3.0 -connectors: 1 x M.2|
|Interfaces||1 x PS/2 keyboard ¦ 1 x HDMI ¦ 1 x LAN (Gigabit Ethernet) ¦ 1 x PS/2 mouse ¦ 1 x audio line-out - mini-jack ¦ 1 x audio line-in - mini-jack ¦ 1 x microphone - mini-jack ¦ 2 x USB 2.0 ¦ 4 x USB 3.1 Gen1|
|Internal Interfaces||4 x USB 2.0 - header ¦ 2 x USB 3.1 Gen1 - header ¦ 1 x serial - header ¦ 1 x SPDIF out - header ¦ 1 x audio - header|
|Power Connectors||24-pin main power connector, 8-pin ATX12V connector||
|BIOS Features||WfM 2.0 support, UEFI BIOS, SMBIOS 2.7 support, DMI 2.7 support, ACPI 5.0 support, Dual BIOS|
|Hardware Monitoring||CPU core temperature, chassis temperature, CPU fan tachometer, chassis fan tachometer, system voltage, CPU overheating protection|
|Hardware Features||Q-Flash, AutoGreen, Intel Extreme Memory Profile (XMP) support, On/Off Charge, AMD CrossFireX technology support, Easy RAID Installer, 3TB+ Unlock, Audio Noise Guard with Path Lighting, Clear CMOS Button, Game Boost, GIGABYTE Double Locking Bracket, Anti-Sulfur Design, Intel Optane Memory Ready, GIGABYTE Smart Fan 5||
|Software Included||Norton Internet Security, @BIOS, EasyTune, Cloud Station, Xpress Install, GIGABYTE USB Blocker, GIGABYTE App Center, cFosSpeed, Smart TimeLock, GIGABYTE Fast Boot, GIGABYTE V-Tuner, GIGABYTE Smart Keyboard, GIGABYTE Smart Backup, GIGABYTE Smart Fan 5, GIGABYTE 3D OSD|
|Compliant Standards||Plug and Play|
Gigabyte Z270P-D3 Intel Socket 1151 Motherboard Ask an owner
Gigabyte Z270P-D3 Intel Socket 1151 Motherboard Product Discussion
Our comments box is a great way for you to view other people's feedback about products on Ebuyer.com, and add your own.
- This tool is open to everyone.
- You are responsible for the contents of your comments and any consequences that may arise as a result of them.
- Comments that contain any of the following will be deleted: terms considered explicit and inappropriate; defamatory, obscene, unlawful, harmful, or offensive.