• Supports 6th Gen Intel® Core™ / Pentium® / Celeron® processors for LGA 1151 socket.
• Supports DDR4-2133 Memory.
• DDR4 Boost: Give your DDR4 memory a performance boost.
• USB 3.1 Gen1 + SATA 6Gb/s.
• VGA Armor: Reinforced Armor slot.
• Click BIOS: Secure and Reliable UEFI BIOS solution.
• Audio Boost: Reward your ears with studio grade sound quality.
• Military Class 4: Top Quality & Stability.
• Guard-Pro: Improved Protection and Power Efficiency.
• EZ Debug LED: Easiest way to troubleshoot.
• Overvoltage Protection: Prevent Unforeseen Damage.
• Intel® SBB Support: Improves Productivity, Management and Security.
• WHQL Certified: Windows 10 Ready.
PRO Series: Making Your Life Easier Is Our Business
The PRO Series motherboards fit in any PC. Quality you can trust with top performance and clever business solutions are key aspects of these motherboards. Make your life easier and boost your business with the super stable, reliable and long-lasting PRO Series motherboards.
DDR4 Boost: Unmatched Memory Performance And Stability
With traditional memory design the memory signals are often distorted by electromagnetic signals from other components, making the system perform slower or become unstable. MSI introduces DDR4 Boost technology with optimized traces and fully isolated memory circuitry. This design ensures the memory signals stay pure for optimal performance and stability.
Click BIOS: Secure And Reliable UEFI BIOS Solution
This next generation UEFI BIOS is completely rebuilt and features a plethora of system builders' favorite options. From M-Flash for easy BIOS flashing to advanced data protection & system security, CLICK BIOS hands you the tools to fully protect and optimize the system.
Through smart design and optimizations for Windows 10, CLICK BIOS is faster than ever. By reducing the use of graphics in the UEFI shell, it boots faster, reacts faster and adds a smooth experience when changing settings. Smart categorizing of functions and settings make this the easiest BIOS you'll ever see.
• Next gen UEFI BIOS.
• Perfect for system builders.
• Easy to use.
• Windows 10 optimized.
• Packed with security features.
Stable, Secure Networking
The Gigabit network adapter on MSI Professional motherboards offers fast, reliable and secure networking.
Featuring Network Genie for easy to use bandwidth optimizing:
• Allows you to change applications' traffic priority.
• Perfect for cloud computing and data syncing.
MSI M-Cloud is a convenient and secure way of saving personal files in the cloud. M-Cloud simplifies complicated settings with a user friendly interface and is easy to learn. Build and maintain your personal cloud with ease. M-Cloud can also turn your PC into an Access Point. You can easily share a wireless network or internet signal to other devices through just a few simple steps.
• Wi-Fi sharing.
• Data sharing.
Military Class 4 Components
• Dark Choke: Dark Choke uses the special core design and allows the Dark Choke to run at a lower temperature with higher capacity and better power efficiency and stability.
• Solid CAP: With their aluminum core design and Japanese made quality, Solid CAPs are made for high-end design motherboard. Not only do Solid CAPs could provide lower Equivalent Series Resistance (ESR), but also work firmly for over-10-year.
• Humidity Protection: Reduction in moisture absorption helps prevent "Conductive Anodic Filament". Untreated PCB's can have 10x higher failure rate.
• High Temperature Protection: All key components used in MSI motherboards have all passed military testing ensuring stable operation in the harshest environments.
• Circuit Protection: Carefully selected materials, multiple PCB layers and shielding result in the best circuit protection for MSI motherboards.
• ESD Protection: Each and every I/O port is protected against the hazards of Electro Static Discharge.
• EMI Protection: All MSI motherboards comply with strict American FCC regulations and reduce the impact of Electromagnetic Interference.
EZ Debug LED: Easy Diagnostic
MSI EZ Debug LED is an easy troubleshooting tool using 3 LEDs to indicate CPU / Memory / VGA operation every time you boot up your system. Run into trouble? Use the LEDs to easily identify the source of your problem and get back into operation quickly.
Enhanced CPU Overvoltage Protection
Onboard overvoltage protection prevents overvoltage and short-circuit damage of the CPU and other components. A red LED near the 24 pin CPU power connector let you know that overvoltage protection is activated for easier troubleshooting.
VGA Armor: Reinforced PCI Express Slot
With the increased size and weight of modern high end graphics cards, traditional PCI Express slots often show signs of bending or even breaking. Meet VGA Armor, strengthened PCI Express slots using more solder points to make sure you never have to worry about breaking off any of the slots.
Total Fan Control
Total Fan Control gives you complete control of all your fans connected to the motherboard, through a revolutionary and easy to use interface.
• Full control of fans through 4-pin fan headers.
• Real-time monitor fan speeds & temperatures.
• Intuitive, easy to use application design.
• Set profiles.
• Log fan speed, voltage and temperature status.
Benefit From The New Intel® Small Business Basics Solution With MSI® Motherboards
Intel® SBB is a unique, customizable solution that helps improve small businesses data security, maximizes employee productivity and boosts overall office computers' performance.
A simple and intuitive interface which improves security and productivity - With USB blocker, screen sharing, file sharing, and chat.
• Connect: Intel® SBB Cloud Connectivity.
• Security: USB Blocker.
• Share: File Sharing, Screen Sharing, Chat.
WHQL Certified: Windows 10 Ready
Benefit from great compatibility and a worry-free user experience when using Microsoft Windows 8 / 8.1 or Windows 10 with MSI PRO Series motherboards.
MSI is world's first motherboard manufacturer to receive official Microsoft Windows 10 WHQL certification. With a true testament to compatibility and performance, the MSI R&D team ensures a worry-free experience when using the latest version of Microsoft Windows on any MSI PRO Series motherboard.
• 100% Compatibility.
• 100% Performance.
• 100% Trusted & Certified.
Studio Grade Sound With Audio Boost
With Audio Boost we're delivering the highest sound quality through the use of premium quality audio components. That way, you can enjoy breathtaking, crystal clear sound and music through 6-channel Audio or high impendence headphones and truly dominate the game.
• Isolated Audio PCB: Audio Boost acts like a dedicated soundcard by physically isolating the audio circuitry to give you a more clear audio signal.
• Chemi-Con Audio Capacitors: Delivering high fidelity crystal clear sound with exceptional acoustics and realism.
• Separated Left/Right Audio Layers: Equal and perfect sound quality for left & right channel audio through the use of seperated layers in the PCB.
• Anti-popcorn Noise: Audio Boost protects your ears against annoying loud popping sounds when you plug devices in or out or turn your PC on/off.
• 5.1 Audio Jacks, 7.1 via Front: With high quality audio connectors you get the best possible signal output with less chance of distortion.
• Front Dedicated Headphone Out: Convenient use of the front panel audio output while retaining high quality amplified sound.
2X Front USB 3.1 Gen1
With a clever placed USB 3.1 Gen1 front pin header, available on MSI motherboards, you can connect up to 2 USB 3.1 Gen1 devices directly to the front of your PC Chassis. This way you can easily enjoy fast USB speeds without having to use the hard-to-reach USB ports on the rear.
Double ESD Protection
The front USB 3.1 Gen1 ports on MSI motherboards are protected by a set of protective ICs to prevent damage caused by Electrostatic Discharge (ESD) from plugging/unplugging USB devices.
Legacy DVI / VGA Video Support
To support professional monitors, TV's, beamers and other displays, this MSI motherboard features DVI and a VGA video output. No matter what screen type you want to connect, using a dedicated graphics card or an onboard connector, MSI motherboards have you covered.
• Supports 6th Gen Intel® Core™ i3/i5/i7 processors, and Intel® Pentium® and Celeron® processors for Socket LGA1151
* Please refer to CPU Support for compatible CPU; the above description is for reference only.
• Intel® B150 Chipset
• 2 x DDR4 memory slots, support up to 32GB
- Supports DDR4 2133 MHz
• Dual channel memory architecture
• Supports ECC, un-buffered memory
- ECC UDIMM memory (non-ECC mode)
• Supports Intel® Extreme Memory Profile (XMP)
* Hyper DIMM support is subject to the physical characteristics of individual CPUs
* DDR4 2133 MHz and higher memory modules will only run at maximum of DDR4 2133 MHz on XMP mode due to Intel® chipset limitation
* Please refer to Compatibility reports for more information of compatible memory.
• 1 x PCIe 3.0 x16 slot
• 2 x PCIe 3.0 x1 slots
• 1 x DVI-D port, supports a maximum resolution of 1920x1200@60Hz
• 1 x VGA port, supports a maximum resolution of 2048x1536@50Hz, 2048x1280@60Hz, 1920x1200@60Hz
• Intel® B150 Chipset
• 6 x SATA 6Gb/s ports
• Intel® B150 Chipset
- 6 x USB 3.1 Gen1 (SuperSpeed USB) ports (4 ports on the back panel, 2 ports available through the internal USB connector)
- 6 x USB 2.0 (High-speed USB) ports (2 ports on the back panel, 4 ports available through the internal USB connectors)
• Realtek® ALC887 Codec
• 7.1-Channel High Definition Audio
• 1 x Realtek RTL8111H Gigabit LAN controller
Back Panel I/O Ports
- 1 x PS/2 keyboard/ mouse port
- 2 x USB 2.0 ports
- 4 x USB 3.1 Gen1 ports
- 1 x DVI-D port
- 1 x VGA port
- 1 x LAN (RJ45) port
- 3 x audio jacks
Internal I/O Connectors
- 1 x 24-pin ATX main power connector
- 1 x 4-pin ATX 12V power connector
- 6 x SATA 6Gb/s connectors
- 2 x USB 2.0 connectors (supports additional 4 USB 2.0 ports)
- 1 x USB 3.1 Gen1 connector (supports additional 2 USB 3.1 Gen1 ports)
- 1 x 4-pin CPU fan connector
- 1 x 4-pin system fan connectors
- 1 x Front panel audio connector
- 2 x Front panel connectors
- 1 x TPM module connector
- 1 x Serial Port connector
- 1 x Chassis Intrusion connector
- 1 x Clear CMOS jumper
• 9.3 in. x 7.1 in. (23.5 cm x 18.0 cm) Micro-ATX Form Factor
• 6 mounting holes