£ 83.99 inc. vat
£69.99 ex. vat
Click & Collect Unavailable
Startech.com 2-port Mini DisplayPort KVM Switch
- Astonishing picture quality with support for video resolutions up to 4K
- Maximum productivity with multi-system access
- 7.1 digital audio support
Mfr part code: SV231MDPU2
Startech.com 2-port Mini DisplayPort KVM Switch Product Description
This versatile USB KVM switch lets you share a Mini DisplayPort™ (mDP) workstation with two computer systems, providing control of an mDP monitor, keyboard and mouse, plus an additional USB peripheral device. Support for mDP makes this KVM the perfect accessory for your Mac workstation.
To ensure compatibility with your setup, this KVM switch was rigorously tested with the most popular platforms including Windows®, Linux® and Mac computers, and is powered through your USB peripherals, meaning you won't require an external power source.
Astonishing 4K picture quality
With support for resolutions up to 4K at 60hz, you'll be amazed at how this Mini DisplayPort KVM flawlessly manages your graphics-intensive content. At four times the resolution of high-definition 1080p, its lossless performance makes the switch the ideal solution for graphics-intensive applications such as CAD/ CAM design, graphic design, or health care imaging (MRI, radiology diagnostics, etc.).
Plus, the KVM switch supports 1080p displays, which makes it a great accessory for home, office or other workspace applications.
Featuring Mini DisplayPort 1.2 with 7.1 digital audio, plus a 3-port USB hub for your keyboard, mouse and an additional USB peripheral device, this KVM switch is perfect for accessing two separate systems using the same workstation - ideal for server control, simplifying access to multiple computer systems.
This 2-port KVM delivers effortless operation with hardware and software switching, providing a simple yet comprehensive solution for switching between each connected computer. The switching software that's included gives you on-demand switching using an intuitive video interface. Hotkey control is also available when working with Windows computers, plus the switch features an easy-to-access toggle switch located on the front.
- To achieve the maximum resolution of 4K at 60Hz, a video source and display that support that resolution are required.
- If you're using a video adapter to connect this device to a monitor other than DisplayPort, such as HDMI or VGA, an active video adapter is required.
- Hotkey switch commands are only supported when using Windows computers.
|Features||USB powered, built-in 3-port USB 2.0 hub, 4K resolution support, 7.1 channel audio support, metal housing|
|Device Type||KVM / audio / USB switch - 2 ports|
|Ports||2 x KVM / audio / USB|
|KVM Local Users Qty||1 local user|
|Keyboard / Mouse Interface||USB|
|Max Resolution||3840 x 2160 @ 60 Hz||
Expansion / Connectivity
|Interfaces||2 x DisplayPort input ¦ 2 x USB 2.0 - Type B ¦ 3 x USB 2.0 - Type A ¦ 1 x DisplayPort output||
|Cables Included||2 x keyboard / mouse / video / audio cable - 1.2 m|
|Compliant Standards||DDC-2B, FCC, RoHS||
Dimensions & Weight
|Service & Support||Limited warranty - 2 years||
|Min Operating Temperature||0 °C|
|Max Operating Temperature||40 °C|
|Humidity Range Operating||0 - 80%|
|Min Storage Temperature||-20 °C|
|Max Storage Temperature||60 °C|
Startech.com 2-port Mini DisplayPort KVM Switch Ask an owner
Startech.com 2-port Mini DisplayPort KVM Switch Product Discussion
Our comments box is a great way for you to view other people's feedback about products on Ebuyer.com, and add your own.
- This tool is open to everyone.
- You are responsible for the contents of your comments and any consequences that may arise as a result of them.
- Comments that contain any of the following will be deleted: terms considered explicit and inappropriate; defamatory, obscene, unlawful, harmful, or offensive.