£102.18 inc. vat
£85.15 ex. vat
Click & Collect Available
per month. Learn more
Product ConditionRefurbished Item has had replacement parts to make it operational
EXDISPLAY Gigabyte Intel GA-Z270N-WIFI LGA 1151 mITX Motherboard Product Description
- Supports 7th/ 6th Generation Intel® Core™ Processors.
- Dual Channel Non-ECC Unbuffered DDR4, 2 DIMMs.
- Supports PCIe x16 slot bifurcation in 2x8 mode by riser card.
- Intel® USB 3.1 Gen 1 with USB Type-C™.
- Intel® Optane™ Memory Ready.
- Ultra-Fast M.2 with PCIe Gen3 x4 & SATA interface.
- ALC1220 120dB SNR HD Audio with Smart Headphone Amp.
- 802.11ac Dual Band 867Mbps wireless supports MU-MIMO and BT4.2.
- Dual Intel® GbE LAN with cFosSpeed Internet Accelerator Software.
- Smart Fan 5 features Multiple Temperature Sensors and Hybrid Fan Headers.
- Ultra Durable™ Metal Shielding over PCIe Slots.
- GIGABYTE UEFI DualBIOS™.
- APP Center Including EasyTune™ and Cloud Station™ Utilities.
- CPU- Support for 7th and 6th generation Intel® Core™ i7 processors/ Intel® Core™ i5 processors/Intel® Core™ i3 processors/Intel®Pentium® processors/Intel® Celeron® processors in the LGA1151 package
- Chipset- Intel® Z270 Express Chipset
- Memory- 2 x DDR4 DIMM sockets supporting up to 32 GB of system memory
- * Due to a Windows 32-bit operating system limitation, when more than 4 GB of physical memory is installed, the actual memory size displayed will be less than the size of the physical memory installed.
- Dual channel memory architecture
- Support for DDR4 4000(O.C.) / 3866(O.C.) / 3800(O.C.) / 3733(O.C.) / 3666(O.C.) / 3600(O.C.) / 3466(O.C.) / 3400(O.C.) / 3333(O.C.) / 3300(O.C.) / 3200(O.C.) / 3000(O.C.) / 2800(O.C.) / 2666(O.C.) / 2400(O.C.) / 2133 MHz memory modules
- Onboard Graphics Outputs- 1 x DVI-D port, supporting a maximum resolution of 1920x1200@60 Hz
- * The DVI-D port does not support D-Sub connection by adapter.
- 2 x HDMI ports, supporting a maximum resolution of 4096x2160@24 Hz
- * Support for HDMI 1.4 version.
- Support for up to 3 displays at the same time
- Maximum shared memory of 1 GB
- PCI Slots- 1 x PCI Express x16 slot, running at x16 (PCIEX16)
- Storage- 1 x M.2 connector on the back of the motherboard (Socket 3, M key, type 2260/2280 SATA and PCIe x4/x2 SSD support)
- 6 x SATA 6Gb/s connectors
- Support for RAID 0, RAID 1, RAID 5, and RAID 10
- USB Chipset:- 2 x USB 2.0/1.1 ports available through the internal USB header, 6 x USB 3.1 Gen 1 ports (4 ports on the back panel, 2 ports available through the internal USB header), 1 x USB Type-C™ port on the back panel, with USB 3.1 Gen 1 support
- Audio- Realtek® ALC1220 codec, High Definition Audio, 2/4/5.1/7.1-channel, Support for S/PDIF Out
- LAN- 2 x Intel® GbE LAN chips (10/100/1000 Mbit)
- WiFi / Bluetooth- Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, supporting 2.4/5 GHz Dual-Band
- BLUETOOTH 4.2, 4.1, BLE, 4.0, 3.0, 2.1+EDR
- Support for 11ac wireless standard and up to 867 Mbps data rate
- * Actual data rate may vary depending on environment and equipment.
- Form Factor- Mini-ITX Form Factor; 17.0cm x 17.0cm
- Warranty- 3 Year Manufacturer Warranty
Add-ons and Accessories
£250.54save £30.55 £183.32 ex. vat
£276.65 ex. vat
£226.98save £19.99 £172.49 ex. vat
£329.70save £38.76 £242.45 ex. vat
£14.28save £1.30 £10.81 ex. vat
£98.24save £14.25 £69.99 ex. vat
£56.45save £6.50 £41.62 ex. vat
£18.91 ex. vat
£16.86 ex. vat
£31.17 ex. vat
EXDISPLAY Gigabyte Intel GA-Z270N-WIFI LGA 1151 mITX Motherboard Ask an owner
EXDISPLAY Gigabyte Intel GA-Z270N-WIFI LGA 1151 mITX Motherboard Product Discussion
Our comments box is a great way for you to view other people's feedback about products on Ebuyer.com, and add your own.
- This tool is open to everyone.
- You are responsible for the contents of your comments and any consequences that may arise as a result of them.
- Comments that contain any of the following will be deleted: terms considered explicit and inappropriate; defamatory, obscene, unlawful, harmful, or offensive.