£89.99 inc. vat£106.60save £16.61
£74.99 ex. vat£88.83save £13.84
Click & Collect Available
Buy together and save
ASRock H81 Pro R2.0 BTC Mining Motherboard
£115.50 ex. vatsave £28.81
Customers Who Viewed This Product Also Viewed
£58.98 inc. vat£76.16save £17.18
£49.15 ex. vat£63.46save £14.31
£45.44 inc. vat£47.88save £2.44
£37.86 ex. vat£39.90save £2.04
ASRock H81 Pro R2.0 BTC Mining Motherboard Product Description
- ASRock Super Alloy
- Supports New 4th and 4th Generation Intel® Core™ i7/i5/i3/Xeon®/Pentium®/Celeron® Processors (Socket 1150)
- All Solid Capacitor design
- Digi Power, 4 Power Phase design
- Supports Dual Channel DDR3 1600
- 1 x PCIe 2.0 x16, 5 x PCIe 2.0 x1
- Graphics output options: D-Sub, HDMI
- 5.1 CH HD Audio (Realtek ALC662 Audio Codec)
- 2 x SATA3, 2 x SATA2
- 2 x USB 3.0, 6 x USB 2.0 (4 Front, 2 Rear)
- Realtek Gigabit LAN
- Supports Full Spike Protection, ASRock Live Update & APP Shop
High Density Glass Fabric PCB
What you've never understood about your computer is that it is scared to death of water, H2O, humidity or whatever you'd like to name it. And even though you do not see the water, actually there may be lots of excessive moist in the air killing your motherboard silently and slowly. No, your motherboard doesn't melt when in contact with water like the wicked witch of the west, but it dies of short circuit. Luckily, ASRock has a new High Density Glass Fabric PCB design that reduces the gaps between the PCB layers to protect the motherboard against electrical shorts caused by humidity.
D-Sub, Parallel, COM
Complete with all three types of most used connectors! Packed with a D-Sub + COM port + Printer port combo for connecting all of your peripherals.
Solid Capacitor Design
ASRock applied solid capacitors on this motherboard. With these solid caps, this motherboard is allowed to perform more stably and ensure longer lifetime.
4 Power Phase Design
The power phase design offers smooth power delivery to the CPU, unmatched overclocking capabilities, lower temperature for advanced gamers, and reinforced system stability for taking on all sorts of arduous computing tasks.
Intel® HD Graphics Built-in Visuals
Intel® HD Graphics, simplifies your designs by eliminating additional discrete graphics hardware, while integrating stunning visuals and performance for immersive gaming.
Note: Intel® HD Graphics Built-in Visuals is supported only with processors which are GPU integrated.
Unlike traditional motherboards that use analog power, this motherboard uses a next generation digital PWM (Pulse-Width Modulation) design, which provides CPU Vcore voltage more efficiently and smoothly, so that the stability and lifespan of the motherboard is greatly enhanced.
Full Spike Protection
Some sensitive digital components on the motherboard are vulnerable to power surges, the excessive current may cause your system to malfunction immediately. ASRock Full Spike Protection includes various technologies to prevent your motherboard's components from being damaged by these unexpected voltage spikes.
Live Update & APP Shop
ASRock Live Update & APP Shop is designed for your convenience. We provide various apps and support software for users to download. You can also easily optimize your system and keep your motherboard up to date with ASRock Live Update & APP Shop.
In a world where time is money, why waste precious time everyday typing usernames to log in to Windows? Why should we even bother memorizing those foot long passwords? Nobody has time for that! Just plug in the USB Key and let your computer log in to windows automatically!
Restart to UEFI
Fast Boot is so fast that it is impossible for users to enter the UEFI setup utility during POST. Therefore, ASRock Restart to UEFI technology allows users to easily enter the UEFI setup utility automatically when turning on the PC next time. It is designed for those who constantly need to enter the UEFI setup utility.
UEFI Tech Service
Contact ASRock Tech Service by sending a support request from the UEFI setup utility if you are having trouble with your personal computer. Users may try to choose the category of the issue they have encountered, describe the problem in detail, and then attach an optional picture or log file for our technical support team.
Dampness kills most electronics, so it's a better idea to keep your personal computer dry. Now users may prevent motherboard damages due to dampness by enabling Dehumidifier. When it is enabled, the computer will power on automatically to dehumidify the system after entering S4/S5 state.
Easy Driver Installer
For users that don't have an optical disk drive to install the drivers from our support CD, Easy Driver Installer is a handy tool in the UEFI that installs the LAN driver to your system via an USB storage device, then downloads and installs the other required drivers automatically through the internet. Completely no CD or optical disk drive required!
- Unique Feature
- ASRock Super Alloy
- - High Density Glass Fabric PCB
- ASRock Full Spike Protection
- ASRock Live Update & APP Shop
- - Supports New 4th and 4th Generation Intel® Core™ i7/i5/i3/Xeon®/Pentium®/Celeron® Processors (Socket 1150)
- - Digi Power design
- - 4 Power Phase design
- - Supports Intel® Turbo Boost 2.0 Technology
- - Intel® H81
- - Dual Channel DDR3 Memory Technology
- - 2 x DDR3 DIMM Slots
- - Supports DDR3 1600/1333/1066 non-ECC, un-buffered memory
- - Max. capacity of system memory: 16GB*
- - Supports Intel® Extreme Memory Profile (XMP) 1.3 / 1.2
- *Due to the operating system limitation, the actual memory size may be less than 4GB for the reservation for system usage under Windows® 32-bit OS. For Windows® 64-bit OS with 64-bit CPU, there is no such limitation.
- - 32Mb AMI UEFI Legal BIOS with multilingual GUI support
- - ACPI 1.1 Compliant wake up events
- - SMBIOS 2.3.1 support
- - CPU, DRAM, PCH 1.05V Voltage multi-adjustment
Audio, Video and Networking
- - Supports Intel® HD Graphics Built-in Visuals : Intel® Quick Sync Video with AVC, MVC (S3D) and MPEG-2 Full HW Encode1, Intel® InTru™ 3D, Intel® Clear Video HD Technology, Intel® Insider™, Intel® HD Graphics 4400/4600
- - Pixel Shader 5.0, DirectX 11.1
- - Max. shared memory 512MB**
- - Dual Graphics Output: support HDMI and D-Sub ports by independent display controllers
- - Supports HDMI Technology with max. resolution up to 1920x1200 @ 60Hz
- - Supports D-Sub with max. resolution up to 1920x1200 @ 60Hz
- - Supports Auto Lip Sync, Deep Color (12bpc), xvYCC and HBR (High Bit Rate Audio) with HDMI Port (Compliant HDMI monitor is required)
- - Supports HDCP with HDMI Port
- - Supports Full HD 1080p Blu-ray (BD) playback with HDMI Port
- *Intel® HD Graphics Built-in Visuals and the VGA outputs can be supported only with processors which are GPU integrated.
- **The size of maximum shared memory may vary from different operating systems.
- ***Due to chipset limitation, the Blu-ray playback of Intel® HD Graphics is only supported under Windows® 8 / 8 64-bit / 7 / 7 64-bit.
- ****Intel® InTru™ 3D is only supported under Windows® 8 / 8 64-bit / 7 / 7 64-bit.
- - 5.1 CH HD Audio (Realtek ALC662 Audio Codec)
- - Supports Surge Protection (ASRock Full Spike Protection)
- - PCIE x1 Gigabit LAN 10/100/1000 Mb/s
- - Realtek RTL8111GR
- - Supports Wake-On-WAN
- - Supports Wake-On-LAN
- - Supports Lightning/ESD Protection (ASRock Full Spike Protection)
- - Supports LAN Cable Detection
- - Supports Energy Efficient Ethernet 802.3az
- - Supports PXE
Expansion / Connectivity
- - 1 x PCI Express 2.0 x16 Slot (PCIE2: x16 mode)
- - 5 x PCI Express 2.0 x1 Slots
- - 2 x SATA3 6.0 Gb/s Connectors, support NCQ, AHCI and Hot Plug
- - 2 x SATA2 3.0 Gb/s Connectors, support NCQ, AHCI and Hot Plug
- - 1 x IR Header
- - 1 x COM Port Header
- - 1 x Power LED Header
- - 1 x TPM Header
- - 2 x CPU Fan Connectors (1 x 4-pin, 1 x 3-pin)
- - 2 x Chassis Fan Connectors (1 x 4-pin, 1 x 3-pin)
- - 1 x Power Fan Connector (3-pin)
- - 1 x 24 pin ATX Power Connector
- - 1 x 8 pin 12V Power Connector
- - 2 x PCIe Power Connectors
- - 1 x Front Panel Audio Connector
- - 1 x SPDIF Out connector
- - 2 x USB 2.0 Headers (Support 4 USB 2.0 ports) (Supports ESD Protection (ASRock Full Spike Protection))
- Rear Panel I/O
- - 1 x PS/2 Mouse Port
- - 1 x PS/2 Keyboard Port
- - 1 x Serial Port: COM1
- - 1 x Parallel Port (ECP/EPP support)
- - 1 x D-Sub Port
- - 1 x HDMI Port
- - 2 x USB 2.0 Ports (Supports ESD Protection (ASRock Full Spike Protection))
- - 2 x USB 3.0 Ports (Supports ESD Protection (ASRock Full Spike Protection))
- - 1 x RJ-45 LAN Port with LED (ACT/LINK LED and SPEED LED)
- - HD Audio Jack: Line in / Front Speaker / Microphone
Other Features / Miscellaneous
- Software and BIOS
- - ASRock USB Key
- - ASRock APP Charger
- - ASRock XFast LAN
- - ASRock Fast Boot (Fast Boot, Restart to UEFI)*
- - ASRock Interactive UEFI
- - ASRock UEFI Guide
- - ASRock Instant Flash
- - ASRock Internet Flash
- - ASRock Crashless BIOS
- - ASRock UEFI Tech Service
- - ASRock Dehumidifier
- - ASRock Easy Driver Installer
- *These utilities can be downloaded from ASRock Live Update & APP Shop.
- Support CD - Drivers, Utilities, AntiVirus Software (Trial Version), Google Chrome Browser and Toolbar
- Accessories - Quick Installation Guide, Support CD, I/O Shield
- - 2 x SATA Data Cables
- Hardware Monitor
- - CPU/Chassis temperature sensing
- - CPU/Chassis/Power Fan Tachometer
- - CPU Quiet Fan (Auto adjust chassis fan speed by CPU temperature)
- - CPU/Chassis Fan multi-speed control
- - Voltage monitoring: +12V, +5V, +3.3V, CPU Vcore
- Form Factor
- - ATX Form Factor: 12.0-in x 7.0-in, 30.5 cm x 17.8 cm
- - All Solid Capacitor design
- - Microsoft® Windows® 10 32-bit / 10 64-bit / 8.1 32-bit / 8.1 64-bit / 8 32-bit / 8 64-bit / 7 32-bit / 7 64-bit*
- *For the updated Windows® 10 driver, please visit ASRock's website for details.
- - FCC, CE
- - ErP/EuP ready (ErP/EuP ready power supply is required)
Add-ons and Accessories
£14.28save £1.35 £10.77 ex. vat
£89.42save £4.43 £70.82 ex. vat
|Product Type||Motherboard - ATX|
|Chipset Type||Intel H81 Express|
|Processor Socket||LGA1150 Socket|
|Max Processors Qty||1|
|Compatible Processors||Pentium, Celeron, Xeon, Core i5, Core i3, Core i7 (supports 4th Generation Intel Core i3 / i5 / i7)||
|Max Size||16 GB|
|Bus Clock||1600 MHz, 1333 MHz, 1066 MHz|
|Supported RAM Integrity Check||Non-ECC|
|Registered or Buffered||Unbuffered|
|Features||Dual channel memory architecture, Intel Extreme Memory Profiles (XMP)||
|Max Allocated RAM Size||512 MB||
|Type||HD Audio (6-channel)|
|Audio Codec||Realtek ALC662|
|Compliant Standards||High Definition Audio||
|Network Controller||Realtek RTL8111GR|
|Network Interfaces||Gigabit Ethernet||
Expansion / Connectivity
|Expansion Slots||1 x CPU ¦ 2 x DIMM 240-pin ¦ 1 x PCIe 2.0 x16 (x16 mode) ¦ 5 x PCIe 2.0 x1|
|Storage Interfaces||SATA-300 -connectors: 2 x 7pin Serial ATA - 2 devices ¦ SATA-600 -connectors: 2 x 7pin Serial ATA - 2 devices|
|Interfaces||1 x PS/2 keyboard ¦ 1 x PS/2 mouse ¦ 1 x serial ¦ 1 x parallel ¦ 1 x VGA ¦ 2 x USB 3.0 ¦ 1 x HDMI ¦ 1 x LAN (Gigabit Ethernet) ¦ 2 x USB 2.0 ¦ 1 x audio line-in - mini-jack ¦ 1 x audio line-out - mini-jack|
|Internal Interfaces||2 x USB 2.0 - header|
|Power Connectors||24-pin main power connector, 8-pin ATX12V connector||
|BIOS Features||Multilingual BIOS, SMBIOS 2.3.1. support, ACPI 1.1 support, UEFI BIOS|
|Hardware Monitoring||CPU core temperature, chassis temperature, CPU fan tachometer, chassis fan tachometer, system voltage, CPU core voltage, power supply fan tachometer, opened case detection|
|Sleep / Wake Up||Wake on LAN (WOL)|
|Hardware Features||ASRock Hybrid Booster, 4 Phase Power Design, ASRock Instant Flash, All-Solid Capacitor motherboard Design, Intel Extreme Memory Profile (XMP) support, ASRock APP Charger, Intel Turbo Boost Technology 2.0, Intel Clear Video HD Technology, ASRock XFast LAN, ASRock Crashless BIOS, ASRock Internet Flash, Digi Power Design, Intel InTru 3D Technology, Intel Insider, Intel Quick Sync Video, ASRock Dehumidifier Function, ASRock Interactive UEFI, ASRock Fast Boot, ASRock Restart to UEFI, Platform Controller Hub (PCH) 1.05V Voltage Multi-adjustment, Platform Controller Hub (PCH) 1.5V Voltage Multi-adjustment, Energy Efficient Ethernet 802.3az, ASRock UEFI Tech Service, ASRock Easy Driver Installer, ASRock USB Key, CPU/Chassis Quiet Fan, CPU/Chassis Fan Multi-Speed Control, ASRock Full Spike Protection, ASRock APP Shop, ASRock Super Alloy, ASRock Live Update||
|Included Accessories||I/O back plate|
|Cables Included||2 x Serial ATA cable|
|Software Included||Drivers & Utilities, Antivirus (Trial version), Google Chrome Browser, Google ChromeToolbar|
|Compliant Standards||WHQL, FCC, ACPI 1.1, EuP Ready, ErP Ready|
ASRock H81 Pro R2.0 BTC Mining Motherboard Ask an owner
ASRock H81 Pro R2.0 BTC Mining Motherboard Product Discussion
Our comments box is a great way for you to view other people's feedback about products on Ebuyer.com, and add your own.
- This tool is open to everyone.
- You are responsible for the contents of your comments and any consequences that may arise as a result of them.
- Comments that contain any of the following will be deleted: terms considered explicit and inappropriate; defamatory, obscene, unlawful, harmful, or offensive.