£117.63 inc. vat
£98.02 ex. vat
APC SC420I Smart-UPS 420VA 260W Serial With Shutdown Software
- For UPS advice email SOLUTIONS@EBUYER.COM
- Frequency Required: 50/60 Hz
- Input Voltage: AC 230 V
- Power Capacity: 260 Watt / 420 VA
Manufacturer ID: SC420I
APC SC420I Smart-UPS 420VA 260W Serial With Shutdown Software Product Description
APC Smart UPS SC is ideal for small and medium businesses looking to protect entry-level servers and networking equipment from power disturbances and outages. The Smart-UPS SC features network grade runtime, hot swap batteries, and built-in data line protection for worry free uninterruptible power protection for increased availability. The included PowerChute Business Edition software, which has an installed base in the millions, gives entry-level network and server users a proven UPS management solution. PowerChute Business Edition also manages other Smart-UPS models, allowing easy upgrades as applications change, without having to replace software or retrain administrators. Most Smart-UPS SC models can be installed in either a tower or rack configuration, allowing standardization across multiple applications. Built on the same standards as the award-winning Smart-UPS, with over 10 million installed, Smart-UPS SC provides the basic features and manageability needed to protect entry-level applications.
- Network manageable
- Monitor and control the UPS remotely via included PowerChute software.
- Audible alarms
- Actively let you know if the unit is on battery, if the battery is low or if there is an overload condition.
- Automatic self-test
- Periodic battery self-test ensures early detection of a battery that needs to be replaced.
- Predictive failure notification
- Provides early-warning fault analysis on batteries enabling timely preventive maintenance
- Serial Connectivity
- Provides management of the UPS via a serial port.
- LED status indicators
- Enables quick understanding and response to visual indicators showing UPS status.
- InfraStruXure Manager compatible
- Enables centralized management via APC's InfraStruXure Manager.
- Boost and Trim Automatic Voltage Regulation (AVR)
- Gives higher application availability by correcting low and high voltage conditions without using the battery.
- User-replaceable batteries
- Battery replacement is simple and safe, and can be performed by the end-user. A technician is not required to replace the PowerShield battery
- Adjustable voltage-transfer points
- Maximizes useful battery life by widening the input voltage window or tightening the output voltage regulation.
- Safety-agency approved
- Ensures the product has been tested and approved to work safely with the connected service provider equipment and within the specified environment. UL, FCC, CE, C-Tick approvals.
- Dataline Surge Protection
- Provides protection of connected equipment from power surges on the data lines.
- Power conditioning
- Protects connected loads from surges, spikes, lightning, and other power disturbances.
- Intelligent battery management
- Maximizes battery performance, life, and reliability through intelligent, precision charging.
- Automatic restart of loads after UPS shutdown
- Automatically starts up the connected equipment upon the return of utility power.
- Cold-start capable
- Provides temporary battery power when the utility power is out.
- Hot-swappable batteries
- Ensures clean, uninterrupted power to protected equipment while batteries are being replaced
- Resettable circuit breakers
- Enables quick recovery from UPS overload events.
- APC SC420I
- CD with software
- Smart UPS signalling RS-232 cable
- User Manual
APC SC420I Smart-UPS 420VA 260W Serial With Shutdown Software Product Reviews
|Device Type||UPS - external|
|Battery Enclosure Type||Plug-in module|
|UPS Technology||Line interactive|
|Input Voltage||AC 230 V|
|Input Voltage Range||AC 160 - 286 V|
|Input Voltage Range (Adjustable)||AC 151 - 302 V|
|Frequency Required||50/60 Hz|
|Input Connector(s)||1 x power IEC 320 EN 60320 C14|
|Power Output Connectors Details||4 x power IEC 320 EN 60320 C13|
|Output Voltage||AC 230 V|
|Power Capacity||260 Watt / 420 VA|
|Dataline Surge Protection||Ethernet 10/100Base-TX - RJ-45|
|Surge Energy Rating||320 Joules||
Expansion / Connectivity
|Interfaces||1 x RS-232 - 9 pin D-Sub (DB-9)||
|Run Time (Up To)||5.5 min at full load||
|Cables Included||1 x power cable - integrated - 1.8 m ¦ 1 x serial cable|
|Compliant Standards||FCC Class B certified, CSA, NOM, UL 1449, UL 1778, FCC Part 15||
|Service & Support||2 years warranty|
|Service & Support Details||Limited warranty - parts and labour - 2 years||
|Min Operating Temperature||0 °C|
|Max Operating Temperature||40 °C|
|Humidity Range Operating||0 - 95%||
Dimensions & Weight
APC SC420I Smart-UPS 420VA 260W Serial With Shutdown Software Product Discussion
Our comments box is a great way for you to view other people's feedback about products on Ebuyer.com, and add your own.
- This tool is open to everyone.
- You are responsible for the contents of your comments and any consequences that may arise as a result of them.
- Comments that contain any of the following will be deleted: terms considered explicit and inappropriate; defamatory, obscene, unlawful, harmful, or offensive.